Chapter 66
271 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three days after the victory celebration party.

 I said goodbye to Princess Rene and Alice the hero.

 Naturally, they have a place to return to.

 I promised the Commander of the Royal Knights that I would send Rene back safely.

 That's why they had to leave as soon as possible.

 Princess Rene herself seemed to trust me, and I got along well with Alice.

 So I don't think the kingdom will be hostile, but I still gave them as much information about the principality as I could as an extra insurance measure.

 However, I gave her only confirmed information, and not much of what I had learned from the game.

 This is because now that I have interrupted the war between the Principality and the Kingdom, and have made major changes in history, it is difficult to judge how much of this information can be believed to be reliable and confirmed.

 They need time to scrutinise the information.

 Therefore, I told them about what had already happened, such as the existence of a secret society called Black Swan that controls the Principality of Aricklaes from behind the scenes, and that its leader is aiming to conquer the kingdom by brute force.

 The idea was to bring this information back to the kingdom and get them to trust me a little.

 And one more thing.

 Alice the hero gave me a lot of trouble, so I made her a promise to the extent of harassment.

 

 If they trust my organisation - Union of the Future hope of Fortis - I would like to ask them to support me.

 I don't think they will be hostile, so it should be possible to build a friendly relationship with kingdom .

 And then I asked them to ask both of them for some cooperation with me .

 I asked them in a way that made Alice look down her feet, but I wondered if they'd accept my request. I was a little worried, but it seems my fears were unfounded.

 Even without such a cause, when I asked for their cooperation, they gladly accepted my request.

 As before, I asked Ferris and Garth to escort them back to the kingdom.

 Ferris was given the limited role of escort and substitute to ensure a safe and smooth response in the case of an emergency.

 She is a reasonable person and has a track record of safely escorting princesses, so even under the pretence of being an emissary to the kingdom, she was a suitable person with no issues at all.

 And then - two months passed.

△▼△▼△▼

"I never thought ...... this would turn out like this."

 The base of the Union of the Future hope of Fortis

 I was sitting in a corner of the outer walled rectangular space, looking at the scene in front of me in a daze.

 This is the second training ground built in a corner of the fortress.

 Due to the increase in numbers, the old training ground outside the fortress was used as the first training ground, and a new one of the same size was built inside the fortress.

 It has a courtyard-like appearance, and if looking up, a blue sky can be seen.

 It was originally red as well, but a colour-change spell system was built so that it could be activated at any time and the colour of the sky could be changed at will.

 Of course, there was no way I could do such a thing, and it was all done by Lina.

 I really feel sorry for relying on Lina all the time.

 But anyway - my gaze was on the person who was the envy and admiration of all those who were training.

'Look! Your will also resides in the sword. Be aware of that, and focus your attention right down to the tip of your sword - like this!"

 A person with a crisp voice gestures with his sword on the spot.

 The thin but well-built legs flex like springs, and as soon as she steps forward, she delivers a sharp thrust.

 Then, several times, she cut through the air.

 Silver sword flashes dance in the air.

 It is a powerful, refined and beautiful sword.

 And the sword is also wielded by a superbly beautiful girl.

 She has long green hair tied back in a ponytail and intelligent jade green eyes.

 She has a powerful expression that is clothed in heroic supremacy.

 Her face is beautifully shaped, and her appearance is even more taut and beautiful than her name.

 The swordsmanship instructor sent to our organisation.

 Her name is Alice Valaka.

 Yes, that's right.

 It is not that she is a different person with the same name, but rather she is the hero Alice herself.

 Alice, who left two months ago, returned with Ferris and Garth about two weeks later.

 What's more - with two Royal Knights platoons in tow.

 It is said that the king was very impressed by the fact that they brought useful information and saved the princess and Alice, who had been manipulated by the enemy.

 In return, he sent Alice the hero and two platoons, a special unit under his direct control, as a force to help her.

 In addition, it seems that they will also provide support such as food and other supplies.

 Moreover, I was surprised to learn it was said that they wanted me to cooperate with them, without even bothering to take advice from Alice

 Anyway, since Ferris was in the kingdom, he fulfilled her duty as my substitute and the conversation proceeded very smoothly.

 I don't know if it's being generous or whatever, but I think it's too much trust for someone you haven't even seen, but here I have no choice but to be honest and rejoice.

It was lucky for me that I had won king's trust.

 I should thank the king in the near future by having an audience with him - as I was thinking this, Alice, who was demonstrating in front of the trainees, sent them back to the training ground.

 Then, when she realised that I was watching the training, she walked over to me.

2