Chapter 75
178 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This one is dangerous. 

 I instantly estimated the power of my opponent and broke out in a sweat.

 Even among the Four Heavenly Kings, this one is several steps ahead of Zorn.

 There was no doubt that there was at least a rank among the Four Heavenly Kings, if not a difference between heaven and earth.

 However, I honestly don't recall ...... whether that hierarchy was even revealed in the original game story.

 Well, that doesn't matter now.

What matters is that one of the Four Heavenly Kings is right in front of me.

 

 Nevertheless, since I made the strategy considering the possibility that one of the Four Heavenly Kings might be coming, this was to be expected.

 I was in no hurry and sent out orders.

'I'll deal with that big swordsman, A squad will deal with one in two man groups, B squad will continue to support A squad.'

 They start moving in accordance with my orders.

 By the way, I speak in a very low voice so that the other party cannot hear me, and I send orders to the small communicators enchanted with 《magic communication》 that each of them possesses.

 About half of our opponents have already been wiped out.

 In contrast, our forces are still intact.

 We will bring it to two against one and destroy each of them individually.

 Unfair?

That doesn't have to be said.

 Although our opponents have suffered serious injuries, we should be thankful that there have been no deaths.

 If we do not take advantage at all times and neutralise our opponents, ...... many lives will disappear sooner or later.

 That must be resolutely prevented.

 As instructed, the members of A squadron formed a pair and stood up against a single black-robed opponent.

 Another black-robed man moves to help them, and a lightning magic shot lands at his feet.

 It was fired by one of B squadron's men.

 It split the enemy and did not allow them to receive reinforcements.

 Meanwhile, another two men from A squadron jump on the black robes.

 The battle was going in our favour.

 --If it weren't for the Four Heavenly Kings that is.

'Now what do we do?'

 I muttered to myself as I kept my eyes on the Four Heavenly King whose red hair was glimpsed.

 And the next moment

a white shadow jumped out from my side.

''What?"

 It was Lent, wearing a white coat belonging to A squadron.

'Wait! Who's your partner?

 There are 30 men in A squadron.

 The A squad has 30 members, which means there should be 15 pairs, so if he jumped out on his own, there would be one more man left over.

 Looking diagonally back for a moment, one of the A squad members, who couldn't find a proper partner, was looking around with a furtive glance.

 Poor guy.

'Sh-sh-sh-sh-sh, oraaaaaaaaaaah!'

 Screaming, Lent runs across the battlefield at a tremendous speed.

 The golden claws in his hands flicked in the void, forcing his way into the two-on-one battle.

 The next moment, he swung his claws at a speed that his opponent could not react to, and fresh blood flew through the air.

 He slams a kick into the enemy's out-of-stance stomach, knocking him out of consciousness.

"Next, come on, next! Come at me first who wants to be beaten!"

 Shouting, Lent kicks the ground and leaps into the enemy's path with a single leap.

 A golden remnant flutters, slicing through the enemy's chest at an exquisite depth that is not fatal, but can't be ignored.

'Who is the next one ? Okay, it's you!"

'No! I'm not..."

"You've got some nerve!"

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

 Lent lunged at the frightened group.

'......, no, you're the one who's going at me.'

 Who the fuck told you to come at 'em if you want to get hit?

 I sighed as I stared at the raging gold maelstrom with a stern look in my eye.

 --However, during this time, only my attention is focused on the Four Heavenly King. It seems that she was also conscious of Lent

 I wonder.

 From the outside, she looks like a fighting maniac, but in fact is standing around delicately.

 Perhaps, after strengthening his body with magic power, he is layering the non-attribute magic of Body Strengthening Boost and a magic skill similar to my wind attribute magic, Gale Foot Jet Run.

 While running at blinding speed, he controls the damage he inflicts.

 I see. It's not hard to see why Alice praises him so highly.

 And Lent, who was knocking down enemies at a breakneck pace, set his sights on the Four Heavenly king.

'What? You idiot! You can't defeat that one! I'll deal with him...'

 Without hearing my restraint, Lent leaps at the Four Heavenly King

"Hah, really. Just because someone a little stronger appears, my subordinates are pathetic."

Suddenly, one of the Four Heavenly Kings moves.

 The hood was pulled off with a depressing look on her face, and a woman's face appeared from underneath.

 Pointed ears and red hair.

 She had a wild but well-defined face, and I knew her - I knew her as a matter of knowledge.

 I knew that she was the only one of the Four Heavenly Kings who was a female.

"[Firebird]: Mayvel Megiador, ......

'You've answered my question!'

 Meyvelle flashed a great sword.

 It was a sure course to catch the oncoming Lent

''Pssst!''

 Lent regroups in the air and tries to avoid the blade.

'Tsk!'

 I activated my magic skill and tried to block Mayvell's move - and that's when it happened.

'Brilliant Flower!"

 With an interesting and tense voice, peach-coloured petals dance in the air.

 The sound of a high-pitched metallic clang was heard The sword that Meivel was swinging was stopped by a sword that emitted a pale light.

"Not bad."

'Hmph, you don't think so.'

 In front of Mayvell, Flore intervened as if to protect Lent.

2