Chapter 80
228 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

《Kaim Perspective》.

 Alma Ronshelk.

 Another protagonist in The War of Nations: Crisis, she is a hero of the Principality of Arikreth.

 Her character is somewhat slothful, but she has a greater sense of justice than most people.

 At first she appears as an enemy of Alice's kingdom, but gradually she begins to realise the existence of the Black Swan that nests within the principality, and upon the resurrection of the Demon God, she decides that the Black Swan is her target and sets out to clean up the rotten inner structure of the principality.

 In other words, siding with Alice, they move to slaughter the common enemy.

 That's why - I didn't get it.

 No, I was wondering if Alma was involved with the "Black Swan".

 That goes without saying, because I could hear Alma's voice when I brought down the Zorn.

 

 But that was the only reason why I could not decide whether she was an enemy or an ally of the 《Black Swan》.

 One thing was certain, however, that she was not involved in any way with the 《Friendship Ball 》 in the original story.

 After all, something was wrong.

 And that became a certainty when I saw Alma in front of me.

 

"Is that you ...... Alma?"

 I turn my sharp gaze at the hero who suddenly appeared on the battlefield.

 Alma, on the other hand, looked down at me somewhat happily.

'What are you talking about? 'I'm nobody but myself, you know.'

'No, the Alma I know wouldn't have known about the existence of the Black Swan at this point. Why then, are you standing in such a way that you recognise one of the Four Heavenly Kings as an ally?'

 At this point, there was no need to interrogate her.

 

    It's not a lukewarm thing to say that the original story has been altered.

 This is like when a story is completely different from the original story when the original story is made into a movie.

 So much so that the characterisation of Alma and her actions don't connect with my knowledge about her.

I understand what you mean. You and I are the same - is that what you're trying to say?"

 Alma smiles wryly.

 I knew she was a...

A reincarnated person.

"Yes, that's a good answer."

 Alma answered without any signs of hiding.

 Is it for real?

 I can't believe that there are other reincarnated people in this game world besides me.

 No, well, I'm reincarnated, so it's not surprising that there are other people who are reincarnated.

 But apart from that, there's something else I just can't understand...

'But even so, you've been reincarnated as a rather plain character, haven't you? Did that guy ever show up?"

'You're noisy. Don't tell me what's on your mind."

 As if reading my mind, Alma butts in.

 Why is this person reincarnated as the hero, but I'm the mob? It's not fair! If they're going to reincarnate me into a game world, they should think about game balance!

 While thinking about this, I continued talking.

'I know that you and I are both reincarnated. But that's a pretty drastic move."

"Is that so? I think it's a relatively safe option
"

 The hero Alma surrenders to the strongest last boss's army.

 Given the circumstances, that can be seen as a definite. What the hell kind of game is it where the protagonist is in partnership with the last boss? The difficulty of the attack is bugged, isn't it?

'It's time to put an end to this nonsense now, let's fight. I'm also interested in you, my homeboy."

 Alma's mood changes.

 A spine-chilling killing vibe is brewing in the area.

This person - she's serious.

 If possible, I would have liked to hear what the reincarnated person were planning to do to follow Reis and the others, but it doesn't look like that's going to be possible.

"Come on."

 No need to be afraid to put it out there. I'll leave the Mabel to Flore and the others, and meanwhile I'll have to fight my own battle.

 At the moment I made up my mind to do that, Alma made a move.

t/n Want to say in advance happy new year , everyone !  

2