News
127 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inmo, who had been silent up to now, decided to speak before Diana could say anything.

 
"Alright, I'll help reopen the connection," Inmo recalled hearing something like this in his past life and wanted to see how his divinity would react to this connection with the dimension of the gods.
 
Gaia, upon hearing this, lost her composure for the first time. Then, she paused and reflected, becoming alert as she began to worry if this was some kind of trap.
 
Like Gaia, others in the hall fell silent for a few minutes. The silence was so profound that if a pin dropped, the noise could be heard by all.
 
Realizing what was happening, Inmo cleared his throat and said, "Well, there's no need to be so dramatic about it."
 
Finally, the other deities returned to their normal state. Some might have been embarrassed, but most remained on guard.
 
"Apologies to you, Lord Immortal. Of course, we would appreciate your assistance," Gaia was trying to buy some time as she considered an alternative, but nothing came to mind.
 
If Inmo wanted their demise, it would be difficult to escape alive. So, it was unlikely he would stoop to something so low.
 
The more she thought about it, the more optimistic she became, so she eventually relented.
 
"Let's get to the point. If you can follow me, I'll show you what needs to be done." After Gaia made her decision, she raised her hands in front of her, and a large gate emerged from the ground. Above it, several runes appeared, constantly shifting between blue glows.
 
After a while, the runes finally stopped and formed a strange pattern. A strong blue light emanated from the door, which opened, and as soon as the light touched everyone, they were teleported to another place.
 
It was a strange place. The sky was peculiar, with various lines made of energy, each illuminated in different colors: blue, green, red, orange... They moved across the sky without ever touching each other. However, a few meters away, they formed knots within themselves before continuing.
 
Between them was a gray line resembling a snake, entwining with the other lines, preventing a knot from closing in each of them.
 
The ground was brown, made of stones, much like the sky, and both stretched endlessly to the horizon.
 
This gave perspective to beings like Franky, Diana, and even Merlin, who hadn't reached the level of existence that would allow them to ignore the negative effect of receiving the information this dimension held.
 
Even the gods could only see a portion of the truth in this place. This was the dimension between dimensions; it existed simultaneously throughout all time. It was something like the collective unconscious of the gods, a vast mental web that spread across the entire multiverse.
 
Each line represented a god, and each knot represented a realm. Apparently, this strange gray line was preventing the connection from fully forming in this realm.
 
The gods themselves didn't have enough power to manipulate these lines, so whatever had created this gray line possessed incredible power.
 
Getting back to the matter at hand, as a single deity couldn't come close to interfering in this dimension, they decided to join forces to try to remove this gray line.
 
This was what Gaia had explained so far while making preparations to initiate the plan.
 
"Let's begin," Gaia commanded. Then, each deity ignited their power to the maximum, as if each of them had become a star in the vast space. Even the gods used the last remnants of faith left in them at this moment.
 
Afterward, a white line emerged from Gaia, spreading between the other deities, connecting with them. With each connection, it grew stronger. Once this was completed, the line returned to Gaia, who now had a stronger aura than ever.
 
Gaia extended this line to Inmo, who had been watching. He saw this and accepted it, reaching out his hand. When the line touched his hand, he received an unbelievable power. Until now, his body had been strong enough to contain his power. However, upon receiving this power, it seemed that the divine energy was seeping from every pore of his body, even his body itself seemed to be yielding, on the verge of becoming a being of pure energy, shedding his fleshy and bony shell.
 
But at that moment, his power of adaptability forged a body capable of containing such power.
 
Inmo then ascended into the sky, getting close to the gray line. He was able to pass between the real and unreal, touching the very concept of mind.
 
It was akin to time for a fourth-dimensional being that could know time existed but could never interfere with it. These lines were the same for the gods.
 
However, Inmo finally managed to interfere with them. As he touched the gray line with his right hand, his eyes dilated, and his behavior changed in seconds, as if he had become someone else.
 
Then, he whispered something only he could hear, "I understand." He pulled his hand back and broke the gray line, and immediately, as a chain reaction, the gray line lit up.
 
Soon, this illumination became very intense, covering everything, and when the light returned to normal, there was no one left in that dimension.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
-
-
-
-
-
patreon.com/Horadomori [Early Access][$1 = > chapter 72 on patreon]

5