The hidden bar
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                                                                                                               Maya

 Oh, common everybody manager is calling for the meeting. 

Maya and her team members go to meeting room.

"Ok, did you come with any new idea Maya." (Manager)

"Yes, Rishi let explain. we have been doing the project in our same patterns I thinking to change something and try new, as now a days AI model games are so popular. It's better to go with AI model video games.

"Are you sure it is better idea, cost will be high for AI models and we are running out of time, I think it is better to go with pervious things only." (Manager)

"We have better team and I am we can succeed, and time, we can manage." (Maya)

"Ok let's do one thing lets vote for it, If you win I will give a try." (Manager)

Everyone will be in confusion whether to support Maya's thought but no supports her.

"Ok, fine Maya please come up with new project in our style." (Manager)

Everyone leaves the meeting room and go back to work.

Shitt again I lost it. Maya take her mobile and make a group call. lets meet at our place.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 It's a Pub where somewhat different to normal pubs in the city which comes theme of HIDDEN BAR, from the outside it looks like book shop and thorough the secret door, can enter into the pub.

Dev and Naina will be sitting in the sofa Maya sees them and go to them.

Have you ordered anything I am starving like anything. (Maya)

yes it will be here within 10 mins. (Dev)

Oh, no I can't until the food comes, Naina give the pen and stick note. (Maya)

Don't do that Maya sure one day we will be in problem by your habit. (Dev)

Chill bro cool nothing will happen, Observers everyone around and sees that some gets takes the order from the counter and sit beside next to the sofa, he forgot to bring ketchup leave the food on the table to get it.

Maya go to that table take the plate, stick the note and leave the money on the table. 

oh god I can't change this devil. do whatever you want but I am not going to protect you. (Dev)

while that person return to his table sees that the food is not the table, find a note and money he picks the note written as "sorry and thank you for the food". will be in confusion.

Are you happy now maya, ok I will be back within few minutes, I need to go to washroom. by (Dev) watches everyone in the pub find a person who is not drinking any thing near to them he go to the washroom.  Dev follows that person finish pee and just come out sit in his place. while that person observes that someone has followed to the washroom.

Naina takes the food from the table and have the food, now tell me Maya why are you so stress .

"I hate this job Naina it really sucks. I am a team leader no one supports me and i hate it, today i come up with new idea to do a project which is AI model but no one are ready to listen what Iam saying." (Maya)

"Cool my darling I am there for don't be stressed." (Naina)

"Again you are pampering her? I think because of You she is spoiled so much." (Dev)

"From the kids we are already spoiled what is there to get spoiled?" (Maya)

"You two keep talking I will come back within in 5 mins." (Naina)

Naina comes out from the washroom sees that a lady who is dressed in decent way talking in the mobile suddenly drops her handbag, she bends down to pickup it, where a man standing in front of that lady tries to see her cleavage will bending. Naina sees everything and go to that man and punch in abdomen hardly. Tell to say sorry to that lady. While she cuts the call after watching all the scene. she says thank you to saving her. She "Hi Iam Saanvi" introduces herself to Naina. while Naina gets call from Maya, She leave from there without tell her name. 

Maya, Dev and Naina leaves the pub.

Where Saanvi go to the sofa and sees Niraj and Gagan will be sitting in a confusion. What happened to you both why are you disturbed. 

We have got indirectly irritated. (Gagan)

I didn't get you what are you saying. (Saanvi)

"see Niraj ordered food he placed the food on sofa went to counter to take ketchup. and after returning, he saw that food is missing and after watching few people what they are a eating, he finds some lady is having the same food what he ordered but don't know she steal the food. I was going to the washroom someone followed me there I thought they are doing something to me but surprisingly he just come out from the wash room sat in the place and left the place." (Gagan) 

oh I Cant believe it same thing happened with me, I have an idea come with me. Saanvi, Niraj, Gagan go to the counter, and ask counter boy,

"Hi, Jack how are you doing?" (Saanvi)

"Fine Mam. long time not seen." (Counter boy Jack)

"Just busy with the work. tell me one thing we have seen 3 people were walked out 10 mins ago, who are they?" (Saanvi)

Haa , mam I know them. from the day the bar opened they have been here, it's their favorite place. In that group each of them has one crazy thing 1st Maya is a Game developer, she hates love and being in relationship, she can't control herself when she sees food she just goes and take the plate keep the money and eat it. 2nd is Naina She is a gynecologist, her hand speaks more than her mouth every time punch punch punch, may be due to that no one has been longer in relationship with her. Final one Dev he is ad manager, good guy, he has insomnia and fear to be alone. They are very close and best friends. Even their parents are also best friends and 3 members are living in same house. they care each other. one more thing till today they have not tasted a drink here. It's just meeting point to everyone they enjoy the vibe here.

"Oh oo really know everything about them." (Saanvi)

Yes mam I am fan to them. 

Gagan laughs says interesting..........................................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

1