Ch. 18 Trae Trae (R-18)
1.8k 9 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You’re avoiding Daphne…” Tracey said, entering my room without knocking. “What are you doing?”

I pulled back my head, which had been nuzzling Nessy the garden snake.

“Uh, practicing Legilimency,” I lied.

She raised her eyebrow, but didn’t call out my obvious lie.

Tracey wore a muggle tank top, her bra straps visible, and short-shorts. Had she been working out? Then why didn’t she have any shoes on?

“And I am not avoiding Daphne at all, we had sex yesterday.”

She had “secretly,” Floo’d over in the middle of the night.

Tracey gave me a raunchy grin.

“Well you're at the very least acting oddly around her.”

I shrugged.

“It’ll pass, she was just very blunt with her questions, and it was awkward.”

Tracey sat down next to me on my bed, her large breasts bouncing in her tank top.

“Oh trust me I understand. Well get over it quickly, don’t want her to feel bad do you?”

I rolled my eyes then, after putting Nessy down, pulled Tracey into me, my hand resting just above her plump ass. She smirked up to me, and I pushed her hair behind her ear.

“How are you?” I asked.

“Good, excited to start Hogwarts in a few months.”

“Same, the image of you in the school uniform keeps me up at night.”

“Oh really?” she asked, eyes twinkling. “Because the image of you taking yours off keeps me up at night.”

I leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. She obviously was a bit more antsy because she shoved her tongue into my mouth.

I fought her back, trying to wrest control from her. My hand sliding down and squeezing her juicy rear.

She threw a leg over me, now stradling my waist. Her huge tits rubbed against my chest.

Her lips moved past mine, kissing my jaw before pressing against my ear.

“How long are you going to keep me waiting?” She whispered breathily.

I opened my mouth to respond when she bit my ear, causing me to shudder. Her hips grinded along my rapidly hardening length. Tracey’s teeth sawed back and forth, only enough to keep my attention on her lips without actually hurting me.

“Do you know how many times I’ve orgasmed listening to you and Daphne fuck like rabbits? I know I’m not the only one, Astoria and a handful of my half-sisters have too. But unlike them you could have come into my room and speared me with your thick cock at any time. What stopped you? I wanted it so bad, for my sisters and mothers to hear me scream your name, to call you daddy, for me to beg for your hot cum in my pussy,” she heatidly whispered, not stopping her grinding.

Fuck, I didn’t know that words could get me closer to finishing then actions. Who the fuck taught Tracey to talk like that.

“You know they have rules at Hogwarts for pregnant witches. I could show up there, a fresh eighteen year old first-year with your baby growing in my womb. Just think, if you knocked me up right now, I’d be giving birth to our child over the Easter holidays.”

My hands gripped her ass, pulling her closer to my cock.

“Fuck Tracey,” I groaned.

She pulled back slightly, her devious smile making my balls churn. Her hands gripped her tank top, pulling it off with one motion, her bra unclasping a moment later and being thrown to the side.

The tops of her breasts were dusted with freckles, the pink tips hardened. She flipped her hair out of her face, her tits bouncing hypnotizingly with the motion.

“So, are you done keeping me waiting?”

Fucking hell.

“Yeah, I’m-”

She threw herself forward, her tongue once again dancing with mine. The kiss was wet, our slobber trailing down our chins as her hands wrapped around my head. My head started to get fuzzy and I felt a moment away from passing out when she pulled away.

Her pale face flushed beet red and her tits rising and falling rhythmically.

“I’m going to leave now,” a voice hissed from beside us.

We both flinched, but for two entirely different reasons.

Nessy was still on the bed next to us. The small garden snake giving us an easily decipherable glare.

“Uh, yeah, please do Nessy,” I replied sheepishly.

The two of us watched the garden snake slither away, Tracey’s breasts pressed against the side of my face. Once it exited through the open window we both looked at one another, and burst out laughing.

Her ass resting on my legs made her hover over me, hard nipples scratching my chin. Merlin she was so soft. Daphne was thin, and surprisingly well muscled. It made feeling her like touching a living statue of a greek goddess. Tracey was soft, like falling into a bed of pillows, she felt like home.

Paired with her erotic dirty talk Tracey could have me on a leash barking like a dog if she really wanted.

She kissed me quickly on the lips before getting off my lap.

“Wha-” I cut off as she pulled me to my feet, untucking my shirt before giving me a look.

I got the message, quickly undressing. I was reminded of last year in the Leaky Cauldron. I glanced at Tracey shimmying out of her short-shorts. They were tight on her arse and the sight of her fat ass spilling over the side of the waistband made it difficult to take off my pants.

Once her shorts were off I saw what she was wearing underneath.

It wasn’t a normal pair of panties, its was a black thong that rested on the tops of her hip bones in a satisfying V shape.

She put her hands on her thongs waist band but I spoke up.

“Wait.”

She looked at me with an annoyed expression.

“Please don’t tell me youre going to tell me you changed your mind.”

I blushed.

“Er, no. Actually I was hoping for you to keep it on.”

She raised an eyebrow.

“You want me to keep the thong on?”

“Yes.”

“How are you going to shag me if I have it on?” she asked bluntly in a way that reminded me of Daphne.

“Slide it to the side.”

She looked down, shrugged and threw her shorts to the side.

I finished taking off my own pants, my cock bouncing the large mushroom head already leaking precum.

“Oh I’ve missed you,” she said happily to the engorged member.

I rolled my eyes, Tracey took a step forward, placing her hand gently on my chest. She smiled at me, and pushed slightly making me fall onto the bed.

I was right back where I was before we undressed. She climbed back onto me, cock pressing upwards on her snatch. She grinded her hips back and forth and I could feel her growing wetness through her panties.

I took one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking on it while my hands moved down to her now unclothed ass, kneading it and pulling it closer so her pussy pressed harder on my cock.

Deciding it was time we began to move to the next event one of my hands moved downward from her ass, under her body and pressed onto her slit through the thong.

I heard her gasp over me, her body stiffening for a moment before melting into me. Her legs wrapped around my waist as we sat on the edge of my bed.

I teased her through her clothing for a few moments before slipping my fingers underneath. My digits tugging at the edge of her wet lips. I felt her clit poke out from her hood and took it between two fingers rubbing it back and forth.

“Oh Merlin Reigis.”

“Hmm,” I said, humming through her nipple.

She pulled my head further into her soft breasts, trying to suffocate me as she got closer and closer to orgasming. I bit her pink nub rather hard and Tracey gave out a barely audible moan.

My fingers continued to play with her pussy. Pinching her clit and quickly dipping into her tight cunt before pulling back out.

I could feel her on the brink of cumming, so I pulled my fingers back. She pushed me back looking down at me with surprise and a bit of anger.

I smirked, bringing my fingers to my lips and tasting her on them.

“What the fuck Reigis,” she said, eyes narrowed.

My grin widened as I popped my fingers out of my mouth.

“Its so much fun to tease isn’t it?”

She shoved me, making me fall all the way back onto the bed and slid her panties to the side to show her glistening cunt. Then she grabbed me by the wrists with one hand and gripped my cock with the other. Her large breasts swung in front of my eyes like a pendulum. I tried to grab one of them with my mouth but they were just out of reach.

She rubbed the head of my dick back and forth over her slit, giving me a defiant glare before finally sinking down. I felt no resistance as I was fully sheathed in her, but I knew that she used her wand and the Vibrao spell to masturbate, it was the second most used spell in the world after Scourgify.

Dismissing the random Trivia from my mind I fully embraced the feeling of Tracey’s tight pussy flexing around my cock. It was just as soft as the rest of her body, and extremely hot. My body shuddered in the same way you would in dipping into a hot tub.

“Oh fuck,” we both moaned at the same time.

She looked down at me, her previous glare now melting into the most loving expression I’ve ever seen.

Tracey bent over me, her breasts pressing against my chest before her lips moved down to my ear.

“Welcome home darling,” she said, still holding my wrists above my head.

There are 7 advanced chapters on p@t reon. com/ ironowl

Thank you for reading!

 

Leave a comment or review or whatever homie <3

 

53