27 Indulge
1.1k 11 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The feast was amazing, and for the first time in my life I tried pumpkin juice. I don’t know if it was supposed to be that good or if it was magical pumpkin juice the elves made but I couldn’t get enough of it. When the last of the food disappeared Dumbledore stood.

Yup, he was definitely plumper than in the movies. Not having to deal with a megalomaniac that you yourself created was good for the soul it seemed.

“Just a few more words now that we are all fed and watered. I have a few notices to give you.”

“First years should note that the forest on the grounds is forbidden to all pupils. Quidditch trials will be held in the second week of the term. Anyone interested in playing for their house teams should contact Madam Hooch…”

I waited for the final few words, but thankfully Dumbledore didn’t mention anything about forbidden corridors or dying a very painful death. There wasn’t a reason to think so, but Neville had still lost his toad despite being seven years older and his parents still being alive and well, then Hermione had still gone about the train trying to help him find it.

So I wasn’t taking any chances for a very deadly XXXXX creature with a cute name to be waiting behind any doors. Wait, there was an XXXXX creature waiting behind, well a sink but still, and I was heading straight for it.

Shit.

Well hopefully it at least had a cute name.

His speech done, Dumbledore sent us off to bed.

I followed the fifth year Slytherin Prefect Gemma Farley as she led us down into the dungeons.

“Hogwarts is powered by a ward that keeps the castle temperate year round. So while the dungeons may be a bit cooler than the rest of the castle don’t worry about freezing your bits off during the winter. Our common room is hidden on this wall,” she said. “The password is Six Silver Scales.”

As she said it a snake writhed from the floor and covered the wall, leaving a beautiful black and silver door in its place. We followed her inside to a large dim room with dark green coloring and a large paned window where the dark swirling water of the lake was visible.

Plush chairs and cushions wrapped around a fireplace in the center of the room. Off to the side was a dueling arena and a bookshelf off to one side labeled for separate years.

“Welcome to the Slytherin Common Room!” Gemma said, spreading her arms out wide.

I noticed that she gave both myself and Malfoy a quick look, and I realized she was pushing out her rather sizeable breasts. Ah I guess she wasn’t in a Coven yet.

“Here we have bi-weekly talks from various ministry officials,” she said gesturing the main room. “For now most of you it won’t amount to much now, but once OWLs come around then they’ll begin scouting out potential recruits. Now before Professor Black gets here I need to tell you a few things.”

Farley’s eyes narrowed as she looked over us, well over some of us, she was kind of short.

“Slytherin has gone through a lot of changes in the past few decades. But we still promote house-unity just as strongly as Hufflepuff. However some of those changes will no doubt make a few of you upset. We don’t allow the words mudblood here or other similar remarks. Even in the safety of the Common Room.”

“What!” Malfoy yelled. “Why wouldn’t we call it like we-”
“Because that is the way of things now. The dark faction has been losing ground for decades and light faction families are gobbling up all the half-blood and muggleborn companies.”

“But the dark controls the ministry?” Malfoy said.

“Yes, and the ministry is only around thanks to the taxes of the half-bloods and muggleborn. You know as well as I do how much taxes pure-blood families don’t pay. And with the Bones’ and Potters’ controlling the DLME the dark can’t… enforce as they used to. If you want to get anywhere with those companies or in the ministry then you can’t use those words in polite company anymore.”

I didn’t know if Farley had similar views to Malfoy or if she was just placating him, but I didn’t really care. I did think each faction had its own merits in some things, but the bigotry wasn’t one of them.

Malfoy scowled and opened his mouth to reply, but the Common Room door opened to show Bellatrix Black.

The curvy seductress with a sharp jaw and heavy lidded violet eyes scanned the crowd of eighteen year olds.

“Hello students,” I saw her give a quick grin off to my right, and I saw Calypso grin back. “I am Professor Black, your Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. Some of you may know of my time as a Hit Wizard or when I was on the Dueling Circuit, others may not. Regardless I am your Head of House. If you have an issue, come to me and I will help you solve it, if you are an issue I will come to you to solve it.”

She moved while she spoke going to the fireplace in the center of the room.

“Slytherin is the house of the ambitious. Since the Ministry’s founding that has translated to political ambition, but that is not all we have to offer. I am the Dueling Club advisor, and I also do some of that here for personal lessons in the Common Room, but you need to earn the privilege. If you wish to go into politics this is for you. If you wish to go into spell creation? This is also for you, we don’t have the same facilities as Ravenclaw, but here you can find tomes from ancient houses and their own techniques. You wish to be a business tycoon? This is the place for you. Where you can learn from a thousand years of successes and failures of the influential houses. Friends you make here can build connections that last you entire lives, and even into your childrens lives. A Slytherin’s ambition is the ambition of generations.”

“Girls Gemma here will show you to your dorms, she will also make sure you don’t get lost on the way to breakfast in the morning where I will hand out your schedules. Boys, follow me.”

Daphne gave me a quick kiss and Tracey waved happily at me as they followed the busty Farley down a hall.

Malfoy and I followed Bellatrix, as she walked down a separate hall from where the girls went, and stopped to look at an empty wall.

Malfoy opened his mouth to say something, but a glare from Professor Black stopped him. She took out her curved wand and waved it at the wall a few times. Two doors appeared, followed by their names being engraved in silver on each. She opened Malfoys and stepped through, waving for us to follow.

The room was huge, with a… well I didn’t know the size only that it was larger than a king size mattress. There was a walk in closet and what looked to be a bathroom for multiple people. There also was an extra closed door that I didn’t know the function of.

Malfoy’s stuff was already at the foot of the bed.

“Boys have different privileges than girls here at Hogwarts,” Bellatrix said, some of her sternness fading as she sat on the bed. The way her large breasts bounced forced me to spend a moment refocusing.

“That is that girls are allowed in your rooms with you permission. However you are not allowed to just trapse into girls’s rooms alright Malfy?” she said, giving Draco a sneering grin.

Family issues?

“Yes Be-”

“Professor,” she cut in.

Malfoy gulped, and strangley enough seemed to have the insight to not argue. “Yes Professor.”

“You can set the password to the door yourselves, and there are two entrances. That one-” she pointed to the one we just walked through. “Is for the Slytherin common room, and that one,” she pointed to the unknown door. “Is for other houses. They won’t be able to see the Slytherin door. As I said, these are privileges, and I have the power to take away those if needed. You will not miss classes to fuck the whores of the school, you will not pressure girls into coming into your rooms, theres enough pussy to go around.”

Damn she was being blunt.

“Oh and keep any illicit activities confined to this room. We don’t need to see your little needle in the hallways,” she said looking directly at Malfoy.

Malfoy’s face redded and he spluttered.

“You can’t talk to me like that!” he said.

“Aww is widdle Malfy angwy? Cissy thought you were a widdle girl at first you know? Could barwy see a thing, not that I think things have changed.”

I bit my lip to stop me from laughing.

When Professor Black saw Malfoy was unable to come up with a real reply her happy face fell to a bored expression and she looked at her nails.

“Ugh, just as boring as Luci. Lets wrap this up. I fully expect you both to ignore me, but I wouldn’t recommend trying to fill your Coven as fast as possible. Slytherin or not some of these girls will say anything to try and join and most of the reason people end up in the hospital wing is because of inter Coven fights. The older girls will spend the first month throwing themselves at you. The younger ones typically won’t start out that way, but once they figure out how little room there is they will do so as well. Watch out for love potions, especially the subtle ones. You can’t form a Coven bond while under one's influence, but they can trick you into having those lingering feelings afterwards.”

Bellatrix hopped up, my eyes darting to her bouncing breasts again before going back to her haunting eyes.

She walked past us, and patted Malfoy on the head condescendingly.

“Go ahead and start putting away your tighty whities Malfy. And I recommend putting that password up tonight.”

“You didn’t tell us how,” I said, speaking for the first time.

“Find out for yourself hun. See you both in class.”

The two of us watched her leave through the door and I grinned at Malfoy.

“Welp, seeya Malfy.”

“Don’t you dare Gaunt. Damn that barmy bitch. Don’t know why mother still talks to her.”

“I dunno she’s pretty hot.”

He gave me a disgusted look.

“She talks to me like I’m a baby.”

I shrugged.

“I’m down to indulge her.”

“Get out.”

There are 10 advanced chapters on pat reon. Co m / ironowl

 

Thank you for reading!

 

Leave a comment or review or whatever homie <3

40