Chapter 1 – When Life gives you Lemons…F*ck It!
135 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yes! Daddy! Give it to me! You're cock is filling me so completely!" She gasped, her long blonde hair curled into his fist as he ploughed her from behind. His abs flexed in their mutual passion. His arm pulled strongly and made her neck bend back so he could capture her lips with his own.

 

"That's right baby, come on! Cum for me! I want to see your pussy squirt for me! Right now, right on my cock." The tall and well-built man behind her groaned in response.

 

"Oh shit, don't stop, I'm close...." She screamed. A tremble began in her legs travelling up her body to where they were connected. "Uhh, shit, I'm cumming!" Her scream echoed in the room in concert with her shaking. Her eyes rolled and she rode the wave her ass grinding into him on her hands and knees on the bed.

 

"Babe, I'm going to cum too! Keep going!" He yelled, not bothering to try suppressing his voice any longer and grabbing her double D's, using them as handholds to push himself even deeper inside her. "Oh, here it comes!"

 

"Cum in me, fill me up, I need it!" She gasped between breaths, her body flushed and still spasming in the throes of orgasm. "Do it now!" She cooed.

 

"Cumming..." Was the only thing he was capable of saying as his mind short-circuited and he erupted inside that tight pussy. Her muscles rhythmically squeezed and massaged every drop from him. "Holy crap." He whispered once he was done. "As always you're the best fuck! That idiot still has no idea we're fucking?"

 

You might be wondering why I am starting the story with my porn collection...I'll give you a clue, it's not porn.   But if it was, it would be the worst kind...CUCK!

 

That idiot he’s referring to? That's me. Yeah I know, you thought I was the dude in the scenario, banging the girl to nirvana and back again. No, nothing could be further from the truth. And the girl? My high school sweetheart, she was the popular girl and I was and still am the nerd, stereotypical right? It was just by chance we got together at the end of high school, maybe she thought was going to be the brains and make it in life after high school. Well, jokes on her....or maybe not all things considered.

 

And now....here we are, I am hiding out in the closet of my own room scared of confronting the guy my girlfriend is cheating on me with.

 

He looks like a linebacker and with practically twice my height and about three times my weight....maybe the same weight... I am not a twinkle-toe....in fact, my stomach nearly stopping me from squeezing into the closet is probably a good portion of that....anyway, he's too big for me to handle. It doesn't feel like I have moved on from high school somehow. Once a bitch, always a bitch.

 

Hiding in the closet gave me a lot of time to think while I watched my beautiful girlfriend of three years get ploughed in front of me. It really puts things into perspective.

 

But you know what the saddest part is? This has been going on for months now. I know about it and this guy isn't the only one either. But still, I can't bring myself to leave my town bicycle of a girlfriend and can't even confront her about it, that is how pathetic I am. I know I am worthless. A soft sigh escapes my lips as I contemplate my predicament.

 

Yet, some part of me burns with hatred for this woman who supposedly loves me, did she ever really love me? Or were the feelings she professed to me just part of the grand delusion I concocted for myself over the years?

 

She told me I was great in bed, that my penis was exceptional, even though it was half the size of the monstrosity that was currently withdrawing from her. Even though there was no way I could have lasted as long as this guy had.

 

I was actually starting to get cramps from sitting in here. But then waiting for over an hour in close confines will do that to you. I tried to stretch my calf a little as the latest cramp felt like a knot was trying to squeeze itself out of my body.

 

I stretched a little too much and my sock-clad foot slid a little too far, nudging the cupboard door a tiny bit.

 

Damnit! I knew I should have used the WD-40 on those damn hinges.

 

I could only sigh as they both froze, listening for another noise. I stayed perfectly still.

 

"What was that, Cindy?" The guys asked. I didn't even know his name but he looked familiar.

 

Where have I seen him before? No, it doesn't matter, she won't bring him back again. It's always a new guy with her.

 

We hadn't even had sex for the last six months, she was always saying she was too tired or not in the mood but I knew quite quickly what was really happening. Sometimes I catch myself thinking...I'm surprised she didn't do it sooner. Or maybe she was cheating the whole time but just stopped fucking me six months ago.

 

It's not like women need to worry about a refractory period. LOL.

 

Wait, am I seriously saying LOL while my girlfriend fucking cucks me? I should at the very least have some self-respect in my own head, even if I can't stand up to this asshole.

 

"Just the wind, honestly! Aren't you a little paranoid?" Cindy replies.

 

"How are you not, isn't this his place? You're cheating on him in his house and you're not even worried about him coming back?" The tall, handsome guy with muscles replies.

 

What? I can look objectively at a guy and say yay or nay! That doesn't make me gay. See what I did there with the rhyming?

 

No, I mustn't let myself get distracted.

 

This asshole is talking sense, she should be worried about me coming home!

 

"Haha, that idiot? No, he put the place in my name as a gift to me! And he is paying the mortgage. Haha. No, if he comes home I could literally fuck you in front of him and he would do nothing about it. And then I could kick him out of the house and he would still do nothing. Haha, he would even probably continue to pay the mortgage! The loser!"

 

Okay, that hurts....even if it is mostly true...I can't help another sigh escaping my lips, I was sighing a lot now. "Did you hear that?" The guy asks again.

 

"Did you even hear what I said? No point in worrying about it." Cindy sighs, hoisting up one of her gorgeous breasts and giving one hard mocha nipple a seductive lick. "Do you think you can go another round? Like I said, it's my place." She giggled and winked.

 

In my mind, I was hating the situation and how disrespectful she was to me but could help my dick from getting hard. What was I to do, she was hot.

 

And as much as she was a bitch, at one time I was sure she had loved me...right? Either way, she was smoking, big beautiful, natural breasts that were balanced, soft curves and blonde hair that reached a perfectly round ass. The kind that you could balance a controller on.

 

Yeah, that's right, I did it. I balanced my PlayStation 4 controller right on that juicy thing. You should have heard the way the other players on my squad were talking, so jealous when they heard our conversation.

 

I barely suppressed another sigh before the guy grinned, all hesitation gone. He was ready to get back on that horse. My dick hardened further at the thought of fucking her from behind like this guy had just done.

 

His cum still dripping from her wet pussy she reached down from her position on the bed and scooped some of it up before putting the fingers in her mouth like she was relishing the taste.

 

There is no way she actually likes the taste...is there? The paranoid part of my mind can't help but wonder.

 

His dick hardened just like mine and I tried not to look but it was huge. Maybe a foot....? I wasn't great with measurements.

 

Instead, I focused my attention on Cindy, God she was so hot. Not having seen her naked recently unless she was cheating might also have played a factor but mostly it was the hotness thing.

 

I began to stroke my cock in my shorts, in the closet as the guy closed in on her sexy ass again.

 

And nudged the door of the closet as I did.

 

Oh, crap!

3