Chapter 3 – Sexy Torment
85 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I hadn't even seen her face or clothes yet but the woman on top of me had the hottest silhouette I had ever seen.

That and the fact that she was tickling me and sitting with her soft butt on my crotch was having some immediate and undeniable effects on me.

Tickling is a funny thing. It can quickly change from making you laugh to turning you on and this situation was quite possibly the hottest one of my life. The only thing that was reducing the sensation was the fact that my fat belly was in between her and me and the cold alley floor at my back. 

My giggling quickly changed to soft panting and a raging hard-on that was impossible to obscure. I could feel my cheeks heating with embarrassment and arousal. If I wasn't careful I was going to nut right here. Getting dry humped by this sexy dream.

I am sure that in my stupor I thought about this being a dream and the rest of my evening a nightmare. That would be easy to accept, as up until this moment everything in my life had gone to hell.

I heard a sound from her then, was that...a moan? Was she getting turned on by her gyrations? Not going to lie, that was both a stroke to my dick and ego.

Yeah! 

Even though I was just lying there like a fat shit. 

Still, considering my situation in life at the moment I would take any win I could get.

"Ooooo! You have something for me?" The girl spoke for the first time and somehow her voice sent vibrations straight to me groin. She had the most sensual voice I had ever heard, like it was tailored to my favourite sounds. 

I am not a great voice guy. Voices don't really do much for me, but this girl...woah. It was insane the effect she was having on me. In fact a part of me was surprised I hadn’y cum already. The last few seconds I had felt like I was on the edge.

"Uhhh, yeah?" My mumble came out as a hint of a question, unsure what this hottie saw in me and my fat ass. "Get some?"

I was spewing some seriously idiotic phrases now, I think my brain must have been in overdrive with all the stimulation. 

Stupid brain, what are you thinking! Damnit, work properly!

She just chuckled and I saw some teeth in the darkness as she smiled in a predatory fashion. "Oh I intend to. You just lie there and let me take what I need."

The smile never left her face the whole time and despite the incredibly erotic situation it creeped me out, enough to bring me back from the brink. Fortunately it wasn't enough to soften me up so the fantasy could continue.

She lifted her plush ass from my crotch briefly and fiddled with my pants, working quickly and efficiently to open me up and pull out my hard cock, after giving it a couple of strokes she went to sit on it and I quickly interjected. "Don't you want lubrication?" Immediately I felt embarrassed and surprised I wasn’t more resistant to idea of practically being raped in an alley. 

I chalked it up to me being a guy and getting fucked by force by the hottest woman I had ever seen in my life on or off a screen was a dream-come-true. I wasn’t going to say no.

Not sure why I asked, I knew that I wanted this as much as she clearly did, even if she was forceful. Any questions would just slow down what was about to happen and mini-Rayner was more ready than he had ever been with Cindy. 

"Haha, not necessary. Everything is already in place." A weird way to phrase that she was already wet and ready to go. Something I felt as she placed my lower head to her lower lips. 

Then without further preamble she sunk down onto me so fast I couldn't even gasp, the air froze in my lungs as my brain melted and a little drool formed at my lips. I came back to myself a moment later when she was doing the upward stroke.

The tightness and softness of her insides were like nothing I had ever experienced. I wasn't exactly the most experienced guy. Not a virgin certainly, but I had only ever slept with Cindy and we always used a condom. With a jolt I realised I was doing it raw for the first time, and with a pussy that seemed designed for my exact size...it was an experience I didn't think I would ever forget.

Within the first five strokes I felt like I was ready to cum. I worked hard to stave off the feeling. I didn't need this girl to think I was a one pump chump. 

But my dick was surrounded by softness and warmth like never before. Her walls rippled as she continued to bring me in and take me out, soft and gently stroking me. "Uhh, yes. This is what I needed! Are you almost ready to cum yet? If you are just let loose. No need to hold back. I will just get you hard again." 

Her words were like a switch and suddenly with no reason to hold back it was like a dam broke and the floodgates opened. "Oh! I can feel it! I can feel you pulsing inside me. It feels incredible! Don't stop! Keep going!"

Oh shit! I thought, my mind muddled and spark flying in my brain as I felt about a gallon of cum shot out of me, I must have let loose ten shots at least. The intensity of the moment was making my vision fade slightly and my consciousness retreated. I could feel it receding. Woah, I am going down!

A sharp slap to my face brought me back abruptly, just as the last of my cum shot into this goddess on top of me. The feeling of cumming still fresh, I spent a moment basking in the afterglow.

A few seconds later my satisfaction changed to panic....shit, shit, shit! I just came inside her!!!

What if she gets pregnant! I'm not ready to be a dad yet! Will I have to pay for child support? Or should I ask her to marry me if she gets pregnant?

The questions came thick and fast, about the speed of my unhealthy heart's beats. She must have seen some of the panic on my face since she laughed, a seductive low sound that sent delightful tingles up and down my spine. 

In all the panic I had forgotten I was still inside her, my cock quickly softening and retracting. The whole situation had left me surprisingly drained. 

Just when I thought my cock was going to drop out, she clamped her muscular thighs on me and tightened her pussy walls somehow to hold me in place. I gasped at the undulating feeling of her walls in my dick. 

Woah! This is too intense, I just came so it's really sensitive! 

"Wait....wait!” The pleasure was intense, too intense. I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Who said we are done? I haven't even cum properly yet! And I know you have more to give. I won't let go yet." Next thing I know I can smell something divine. She smells so good I can't think straight and I can feel myself getting harder even though it has only been a minute since I came the last time.

How is this possible? No refractory period? It's not normal. 

Even while I have these thoughts my brain is succumbing to a fog that rolls over me, the only things left that I can think off are the smell she is exuding, the feeling of her tight pussy on my hardening dick and her plush ass on my thighs and stomach.

"Wha-" I try to say but my voice comes out slurred, the sensations are causing my brain to shut down slightly.

"Shhh! Don't talk, just enjoy." She says, leaning down and whispering in my ear. Her large breasts press against my chest. Her cinnamon-flavoured breath tickles me, making me even harder inside her. She giggles at the feeling. "Oh! You like that huh?"

Involuntarily my hands reach out and gently begin to knead her breasts and new signals are sent to my misfiring brain from their soft and springy nature. I move my head to the side to try to capture her lips with my own in a sensual kiss. 

The haze grows stronger, did I kiss her? The feelings in my groin and chest grow more intense, as if they weren't already. She gyrates her body against mine drawing me in and letting me slide out, faster and faster and I gasp. The feelings are setting my nerve on fire, in the best way. "I'm gonna-" I whisper, not having the energy to say anymore.

"Good, I want it, I want all of it!" She whispers in my ear, and then comes back to my lips and takes the initiative to kiss me this time. Her soft, plump lips add to the melange of orgasmic pleasure I am experiencing and for a moment I think this is what will push me over the edge.

It doesn't but I am so close. "Slow....down." I pant, unable to say anymore.

"No way!" She exclaims with a laugh, and through the haze I can hear something cruel in that sound.

1