Chapter-1
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-1
On a sweet monday morning, Nina's room
Nina wakes up from her sleep
Nina-god damn it! why monday again?
Author-our heroin hates monday and as for her looks she is very beautiful long black hair, pale skin tone and long legs. She is twenty one years old and works in a company. While her friends works in the biggest company Robinson Corp, she was also planing to go there but her enemy friend Ruby messed up her resume because she is the cousin of the CEO as for why she did that is she thinks that her crush Sam(also Nina's childhood sweetheart) will be Nina's boyfriend instead of hers and for Nina's friends she has a bestfriend named Jessica she, jessica and Sam are childhood friends. As for her personality she is kind and very intelligent she is also a very good actor and she is very cute, her actions are very cute(P.S. she don't know that) and she don't panic quickly and She doesn't like to wear heavy makeup like other campus bells do, she just apply a eye liner and lip gloss. As for dressing she likes to wear comfy, baggy clothes at home but for outdoors she wears cute clothes or frocks. Her parents died in a car accident when she was twelve so she lives alone in a rented apartment which has a small kitchen, a bedroom and bathroom with a living room. As for the layout when you enter there comes a living room with a T.V. on wall and a couch on the left hand side you'll see kitchen and on the right handside there is a bedroom with an attached bathroom.
Nina-wait! what time it is?
she checks her alarm clock and shouts
Nina-I am going to be late.<and rushes towards the bathroom.>
In the villa of Alex
Jake-Bro Ruby just called
Alex-so what did she said? <while reading his files>
Jake-she said that you have to kidnap a girl.
Alex-tell her we don't kidnap anyone without any reason.
Jake-she said that that girl is a slut and is seducing her boyfriend.
Alex-can't she solve simple matter by herself? What is the use of such a boyfriend get seduced by a slut?
Jake-what did I say to her?
Alex-<thinks> Say that ok
Jake-She said that that girl is goes to A company and has long hair and she is going to wear a black skirt and a baggy shirt tucked in the skirt moreover she is the only girl who rides a scooter to work so you'll find her.
Alex-ok send someone to kidnap her.
Author-our hero Alex full name Alexander Robinson the leader of the most powerful gang in Asia 'The Devils' and also the CEO of the most powerful company Robinson Corp. He has one brother Jake who is a genius in tech and hacking , a sister Alice who works in the company and don't tell anyone about her brother or her surname because when she was in school all her friends were with her only for her money and after she knew it she told her brother to keep it a secret in the company so she can make friends who are not with her for her money and his mom and dad who loves him. In his gang he's right hand is Noah and left hand is Leo. He has a bad temper like Nina and he is a playboy but he is caring and also cruel to his enemies.
At The parking lot of company A
Nina-I am going to be late. <while getting off the scooter>
Man 1- you will go and close her mouth from behind and then I'll come and make her smell the chloroform, ok? <while pouring chloroform on a handkerchief>
Man 2-ok.
Then both of them goes and man 2 closes Nina's mouth from behind and then Nina tilt her head backward forcefully and gives him a headbutt and he falls on ground. Nina then was coming towards him and suddenly the 1st man covers Nina's mouth with the handkerchief and she faints by the smell of chloroform
At Alex's Villa
Alex-<hears someone laughing loudly and follows and see jake and his two men laughing> what happened? why are you all laughing?
Jake-you wouldn't believe what happened.
Alex-<confused and curious> what happened?
Jake-<barely controlling his laugh> The girl Ruby said to kidnap.
Alex-yes
Jake-they both went to kidnap her and instead of pleading she gave him a headbutt <pointing at the man 2's swollen head>
Alex-<chuckles> (interesting girl) where is she now?
Jake-at the room on first floor.

0