Chapter-3
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-3
After one hour
Nina­-<checks her wrist watch>ok one hour passed
Then nina takes the bed sheet and jumps from the window and went near the wall and suddenly she notice the cameras on gate and looks in her surroundings to find something. She finds a tree that is almost attached to the long walls of the mansion and then she climbs the tree and sat on the wall and ties the bed sheet to the tree and lands on the other side.
Nina-thank god I always wear shorts under skirt.
Then Nina arrives at Robinson corp and starts looking for ruby and founds her at the canteen and gets near after seeing nina there ruby gets confused about why she is here and suddenly nina slaps ruby sam was watching all of this and also alice and comes near to see.
Sam-what happened nina? why did you slap her?
Nina-you should ask her. She sent some assholes to kidnap me.
Alice-(why did she do that?)
Sam-ruby is that true?
Ruby-sam..sam I.. I.
Nina-I am Waring you ruby if it happens again I am not going to show mercy.
after that nina left and goes to the parking lot and sees her scooter still have her purse inside and then she takes out the keys from her skirt pocket and went for home. On her way home she also bought some stuff for her safety.
At the Manson, In front of Nina's rooms door
Jake-why isn't there any noise coming? It's three hours.
Jake then opens the door and saw no one so he calls the guards to call alex and founds the letter.
Jake-<reads> to the asshole who kidnapped me <laughs loudly> (I should take picture quickly)
Then jake starts reading the letter and laughs loudly and alex comes in
Alex-why are you laughing? and where is she?
Jake-<giving the letter> read this she left it for you.
Alex-<reads the letter and tears it> found her and bring her back.
Jake-ok.
at that moment ruby and alice comes home and ruby starts crying
Jake-what happened?
Ruby-that bitch nina she slapped me.
Alex-hold your tongue otherwise I'll make you.
Ruby-but.
Jake-you should go alex is in anger now.
then alex leaves and ruby also leaves
Alice-hey what happened?
Jake-<tells the whole story>
Alice-what does the letter say.
Jake-bro teared it but I still have a pic.
Alice-send me then.
Jake-why? you should give me the pen drive that bro gave you, you know it's custom made.
Alice-why?
Jake-the letter is an ace, you won't regret.
Alice-ok deal. <then jake sends her the pic and she starts laughing>
Next Day, Nina's room
Nina-the way I insulted him I know he'll send people after me to take revenge. So, I will take the bus today and walk in crowds.
According to her plan she walk in crowds. so, alex's men can't catch her and alex call them to ask but they said she is walking in crowds and we can't get a chance then alex tell them to come and he calls leo and Noah and call them to take her here when she goes to deep sleep
So according to there next day nina wakes up in the third floor room.

0