Chapter 59 : Conclusion
89 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mikami and the Knights are currently standing atop the body of the chained and immobilized Death Giradeer. Death Giradeer is now dying, and victory for the Knights is within reach.

"A LITTLE MORE!!! ATTACK CONTINUOUSLY!!!" Mikami shouts to boost the soldiers' morale.

"YEAH!!!" The Knights respond to Mikami's call.

However, as they attempt to attack Death Giradeer, its body suddenly turns red, a dangerous ability Mikami is well aware of.

"QUICKLY, MOVE AWAY!!"

"HURRY, HURRY!!"

The entire body of Death Giradeer now turns into a deep red, but before it can explode, a giant ice spear pierces it, instantly killing Death Giradeer.

All the Knights, Mikami, Rufus, and others immediately look for who threw the spear. In the sky, White Hero is seen flying, her hands shrouded in ice.

This time, the White Hero is Alice Vasilissa. Alice decided to change into White Hero attire after defeating the Lunarian Goddess, albeit it was only a manifestation of 40% of the goddess's power.

White Hero descends and lands among the knights. Admiration and respect are evident on the Knights' faces, especially since White Hero saved them all. Death Giradeer possesses a skill that activates automatically when it's close to death - self-destruction. However, White Hero managed to cancel this skill by killing Death Giradeer.

"White Hero... Thank you," Mikami says.

"No problem," White Hero replies.

"WE WIN!!!" Mikami shouts, lifting his axe.

"YES!!! WE WIN!!!" The soldiers also cheer, raising their swords.

Mikami then approaches White Hero, and they face each other. Meanwhile, the Knights look relieved as they've finally defeated the monster wreaking havoc in the city.

"I'll remember this favor. If you need anything, I'll help you," Mikami says.

"Okay, I accept that," White Hero responds softly.

Alice then surveys the area, noticing numerous corpses scattered around, both knights and civilians. She realizes that even just with Death Giradeer, the damage is severe.

(If only you and the Knights hadn't shown up, I wouldn't have summoned Death Giradeer. My goal was just to take over the cult base.)

(Heisen, you scoundrel. If he hadn't released energy, the city wouldn't be in this state.)

(It's a hassle to control a city that's been badly damaged.)

(Defeating the cult is like taking control of the city. Damn cult, causing nothing but trouble.)

"I'll report all of this to Lady Ivy. You'll surely be rewarded for saving this city," Mikami says.

"You've also contributed to this city. I only drove away the powerful woman and killed the monster before it could explode," White Hero says.

"Well... Thanks to you, we could win because you fought the strongest enemy. Did you kill the powerful woman?" Mikami asks.

"She escaped, but I inflicted severe injuries on her."

"I see..."

"Alright then, I'll be going,"

Alice disappears instantly in front of Mikami, who is surprised to see Alice vanish just like that.

"Wasn't that a teleportation skill?"

===========================

Inside the cult base, Arina, Alicia, and Clarissa are currently gathered, awaiting Alice's arrival. Shortly after, Alice appears, and everyone immediately kneels before her.

"Welcome back, Alice-sama," Arina says with a gentle smile and soft voice.

"Yes, rise everyone. You've done a good job," Alice says.

"Of course, it's all because Alice-sama personally intervened to handle everything," Arina remarks.

"Hahaha... Yes, we have taken control of this city. The leadership of this city will be passed down to the child of Marquess Reinhard, and I have infused some special magic while healing the child."

"Ohhh... So will the child be able to lead this city?"

"Of course, Clarissa."

"Yes, Your Excellency."

"You will be the assistant to the child of Marquess Reinhard and also the brains behind managing them."

"Yes, I understand."

Shortly after, a portal appears near them, and from the portal emerge two demon commanders previously summoned by Servant Alice before starting Operation: Azaroth Awakening. They are Behemoth and Beelzebub.

Beelzebub appears as someone obese with a large body, but its body is liquid and sticky like slime, lacking solidity. Beelzebub's eyes are bright purple, and its entire body is a mixture of dark purple, dark blue, and black. Beelzebub stands about three meters tall, and its body seems to be melting.

Unlike Beelzebub, Behemoth has a rather imposing appearance. Behemoth's head resembles that of an elephant, but its ears are sharp like typical demons, adorned with many gold earrings. Behemoth also has a sharp gaze as if wanting to kill anyone it looks at. Despite that, Behemoth's body is quite large, resembling that of a gorilla with black fur all over. Not to forget, there are black wings on Behemoth's back, and Behemoth is always shrouded in a dark red aura.

Behemoth and Beelzebub immediately kneel upon seeing Alice.

"Beelzebub, Behemoth, you will take care of this place and gather all the information available here. Clarissa, go directly to the child of Marquess Reinhard. The rest will accompany me back to Azaroth."

"Understood!"

=======================

Azaroth, July 1st, 04:00 AM.

Alice is currently relaxing in a fairly large hot spring. Yes, Alice is not wearing any clothes, exposing her bare chest.

Although Alice does not have a specific gender, she still has a chest. Of course, Alice is in the hot spring for a reason. She wants to relieve her fatigue and high-stress levels from enduring many difficult situations.

Although Alice appears fine, the reality is different. Alice has a split personality, the personality before reincarnation and the original personality of Alice Vasilissa. If Alice doesn't have a strong mind, she will suffer from chronic mental disorders.

The cruel nature originates from Alice Vasilissa's original character, while the calm and cold demeanor comes from before reincarnation. Yes, if Alice can't control her split personality, it would be very dangerous.

If Alice continues to push herself with heavy activities, her mind won't be able to cope, and she'll suffer from mental disorders.

"Ah..." Alice sighs.

"It's truly enjoyable soaking in the hot spring..." Alice says.

Alice decides to not think about anything and enjoys her time in the hot spring.

"I still can't believe Death Giradeer in the middle of the city could cause so many casualties,"

"But it's strange... Why don't I feel any pity for them?"

Alice then immerses her entire body in the hot spring for a few seconds.

"Ah..."

Alice then spends several hours just soaking and playing in the water like a child.

===================

Azulon Arc Preview

Spoiler

"Alice-sama, the six Servants, seven Demon Commanders, and all the combined undead and demon forces can be mobilized at any time,"

"Good, Arina,"

"I've received information, that the Lunarian Theocracy is starting to move due to the incident in the city of Arclens, the four Western nations are forming a military alliance with unknown intentions,"

"Continue your explanation, Arina,"

"Reportedly, the 300,000 expeditionary force sent by Demon Lord Astaroth aims to cleanse the Abyssal Forest,"

"Good information, Arina,"

"Alice-sama, for protection, logistics, mobilization, and others, we need to build a city near Azaroth,"

"I'll name it Azulon, and Azulon will become the capital of the world,"

"Yes, I understand!"

"I ORDER EVERYONE TO IMMEDIATELY BEGIN OPERATION: AZAROTH AWAKENING PHASE 2, WHICH I WILL CODE NAME OPERATION: AZAROTH TYPHOON AND ARINA WILL BE THE HEAD OF THIS OPERATION,"

"Yes!!!"

========

"Did Princess Ciel come here?"

"Yes, Ivy-sama,"

"Oh, interesting, what about the 10 Emperor's Guards?"

"Yes, some of them will go to Arclens City for security missions,"

========

"I'm sure the incident in Arclens City is related to the explosion in the Abyssal Forest,"

"Everything is caused by entities originating from the Abyssal Forest,"

"Are you sure, Ciel-sama?"

"Not sure, that's why I'll go see my sister to get a detailed report on the incident,"

[collapse]

Hello!

Fallen Lily here!

Finally, the Arclens City arc is finished, and I'm relieved after completing this conflict and battle-filled arc.

Chapter 60 or the Azulon Arc will begin on April 8th. For those who want to read the Azulon arc immediately, you can subscribe on Patreon.

The Arclens City arc was supposed to end in Chapter 57, but it turned out a bit longer, so it ended in Chapter 59.

Thank you to those who have read up to this point.

- Fallen Lily

4