Chapter 61 : Sixth Servant
38 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm back, Alice-sama, and there are many things I'd like to report," said Arina.

"Welcome back, Arina," replied Alice.

"Thank you, Alice-sama."

"So, how is our new base in Arclens City?" Alice inquired.

"Well, currently the base is undergoing renovation. I've gathered a lot of documents, experiments, and other things done by the cult," Arina answered.

"Alright, report that at the meeting later tonight."

"Will there be a meeting tonight, Alice-sama?" Arina asked, quite curious.

"Yes, I've called all the Servants to report their performance and discuss all the information we've gathered."

"I see. Well then, there's one more small thing I'd like to report."

"What is it, Arina?"

"Some small groups of weak cult members attempted to attack our newly acquired base, and all the intruders were successfully defeated, some captured and some dead."

"I see... And where is Alicia?"

"Alicia is in the throne room, and thank you for instructing Alicia to guard me," Arina said, bowing her head.

"No problem. I was just a bit worried there might be another sudden attack, but with Alicia by your side, it'll be alright."

"Such great care, being worried by Alice-sama. Again, thank you very much," Arina expressed.

"Enough of that. Go on, I want to relax here while waiting for the evening," Alice said.

"Very well then, if that's the case, I'll take my leave, Alice-sama."

Arina instantly vanished from Alice's side, utilizing her teleportation skill. Alice now gazed at the lush green forest scenery, finding it refreshing.

"I may not know what lies in this world, but I will strive to protect what's important to me," Alice said to herself.

Ivara immediately knelt upon hearing Alice's words, her right hand forming a diagonal position in front of her chest.

"We, as Alice-sama's subordinates, and beings summoned to serve Alice-sama, will sacrifice anything for Alice-sama," Ivara stated.

Alice simply smiled upon hearing Ivara's words. She also felt her power growing stronger, and she received notification that she could summon Servants because the number of people worshipping her had surpassed 1,000.

===========================

Currently, Alice, Arina, Exypno, Aurelle, Aether, and Alicia stood in front of two large throne room doors. Beside the throne room doors stood two Ancient Liches who immediately opened the doors.

Alice was positioned at the forefront, with her Servants behind her. She chose the throne room for the meeting as the conference room was undergoing renovation for improvement. This meeting was also different from previous ones as it was attended only by Alice and her Servants.

As the two throne room doors opened, a vast and luxurious throne room was revealed, each part made of a mixture of white marble and gems. In the center of the throne room lay a large red carpet that seemed to divide the room.

At the end of the throne room, there was a large throne, but in front of it was a table filled with many documents. On both sides of the red carpet, there were three tables and luxurious chairs for the Servants.

Alice then walked directly towards her throne, and the servants also walked to their respective tables. At each table, there were many documents and a bottle of refreshments for the meeting.

Neither Alice nor the servants uttered a word. Upon arrival, the servants remained standing in front of their tables, not sitting down. This was a matter of etiquette, as they awaited Alice to initiate the meeting and instruct everyone to sit.

Upon reaching her throne, Alice gazed at the servants for a few seconds, remaining standing herself. Just like Alice, the servants stood tall.

To the right, Aether, Alicia, and Arina were visible, while to the left stood Exypno, Aurelle, and an empty chair.

The atmosphere was very quiet as no one was allowed to speak until Alice commenced the meeting or permitted speech. Alice also didn't know where the servants learned such manners, but she didn't dwell on it further.

Before starting the meeting, Alice decided to summon a servant first, so the servant could understand the current situation and conditions.

(Who should I summon...?)

There were several candidate servants whom Alice deemed suitable for the current situation. However, Alice had already chosen one of them.

"Summon: Servant."

A large magical circle appeared in the middle of the throne room, and after the circle shattered, a very small creature, only 30 cm tall, emerged. The creature had a humanoid form with flowing green hair, wearing a white jacket, and having green eyes. He was the highest-ranking Slime, a male servant named Boo.

(Boo... A very suitable candidate for now.)

"Huh!? Where am I!?" Boo was very confused about his current situation.

"Why are Arina, Aether, Alicia, Exypno, and Aurelle here!?"

"Why is everyone standing!?"

As Boo looked ahead, he saw Alice staring at him, which greatly surprised him.

"EH?!? ALICE-SAMA IS HERE!!??"

The other servants looked at Boo with a slightly sharp gaze, silently signaling him to be quiet and not make a fuss. Boo understood this and immediately closed his mouth.

"I-I'm sorry! Hweee!!" Boo cried, and liquid dripped from his body.

The liquid dripping from Boo's body was slime, which disappeared upon touching the floor. Alice smiled at Boo; although Boo was adorable, he was the best instant kill Assassin Alice had.

One of his skills, [Enchanted Origin Skill: Im Hungry Huh!], could instantly consume any creature at level 150 and digest it immediately, provided the creature didn't possess a God Item and had a lower physical attack than Boo. Alice obtained Boo's skill from a lottery event.

If only the Lunarian Goddess were to appear again, Boo could devour her in less than 0.001 seconds. Boo is also a pure Assassin and doesn't possess any magical abilities.

Boo can also change his body size at will; he can even become very large if ordered by Alice. However, Boo finds the most comfort in being small, with a height of 30 cm.

"Boo, stand in front of that empty chair; we're about to hold a meeting. There's also a report on your table; you can read it to understand the current situation and conditions," said Alice.

"Understood, Alice-sama!!!" Boo exclaimed, saluting Alice immediately.

With that, Boo transformed into a child about 1.3 meters tall and stood in front of the empty chair next to Aurelle.

"I, Alice Vasilissa, Ruler of Azaroth and the supreme leader of all Azaroth creatures, officially call this important meeting to order!" Alice declared with a commanding voice befitting a leader of great charisma.

"Highest glory to the Most High and Merciful, our creator, Alice Vasilissa-sama!!" all the servants echoed simultaneously with firm voices.

Alice then took her seat and gazed at her servants for a few seconds.

"Please, sit."

All the servants immediately sat down simultaneously, causing a slight noise. They, including Alice, then focused on the stacks of papers on their tables.

Alice then opened the report files and looked at the first page.

"First, Arina will provide a detailed report on the situation and events in Arclens City, explaining the benefits we have gained and others,"

"Second, Exypno will report in detail on the progress of Operation: Azaroth Awakening, and as of this meeting, Operation: Azaroth Awakening is officially temporarily suspended,"

"Third, Aether will report on the logistics and the amount of resources needed in the completed Operation: Azaroth Awakening so far,"

"Fourth, Aurelle will report on the losses and the overall number of casualties, both of our forces and materials,"

"Fifth, We will discuss the next steps to be taken,"

"Sixth, if anything is missing or not yet discussed, we will address it,"

"After the meeting, all conquered races must send representatives to me, and I will test their loyalty,"

"Does everyone understand? Please respond,"

"Yes! We understand, Alice-sama!" the servants responded firmly.

A small black hole appeared next to Alice, and she immediately reached into it to retrieve an item. It was a pair of glasses that could read the entire contents of a page at once, very useful for Alice.

Alice then put on the glasses.

"First, Arina, please present your report in great detail," Alice said.

"Very well, thank you, Alice-sama. I will convey what happened and what I did with you in Arclens City," Arina said.

The other servants then turned their attention towards Arina, preparing to listen to her report.

2