Chapter 50 : Alice vs 300 Cult member (2)
93 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With a reversed position, Alice swiftly hurls the 8 arrows at the cult members on the ceiling at high speed, causing 8 of them to be hit and instantly killed.

The remaining 22 cult members on the ceiling retaliate by shooting dozens of arrows towards Alice, confident that she's at a disadvantage. Alice simply smiles, and an ice sword materializes in her grasp.

[Tier B Magic: Ice Sword]

With remarkable speed, Alice slashes through all the arrows headed her way with her ice sword. Her movements are so fast that only someone with a high level of skill can perceive them.

Dozens of arrows shot at Alice are now all severed and frozen, perfectly cleaved by Alice. On the other hand, she senses an increasing familiarity with combat, feeling her body becoming lighter.

(Battling the True Abyssal Dragon Lord has made me more accustomed to fighting, and my body feels lighter.)

Certainly, the 22 cult members are astonished as Alice manages to slash all the arrows while upside down or with her head beneath her. Alice then returns to the air, speeding towards the cult archers on the room's ceiling.

"Hiiihhhhh!!!!!"

Approaching the cult archers, Alice swiftly slashes the body of one with a perfect diagonal cut. The remaining 21 attempts to distance themselves using their wind elements, avoiding close combat with Alice.

[Tier B Magic: Ice Bullet]

Hovering in the air, Alice creates 21 ice bullets around her. After 1 second, all the ice bullets fly towards the cult archers, instantly killing them. Their bodies fall to the floor, pierced through the heart by the ice bullets.

Alice then gazes downward, noticing the entire room flooded with water. An idea crosses her mind: to kill everyone at once by freezing them, but she decides against it. Not forgetting, Alice attaches the ice sword she used earlier to her own back as she wants to continue the fight bare-handed.

"I still want to have some fun,"

"HAHAHAHA, I'M COMING!!!!"

Alice then lands on the floor of the water-filled room, and 70 cult members immediately rush at her with their swords. Each cult member's sword is coated with various magic according to their abilities. Confidently, Alice smiles broadly as she awaits their approach.

Certainly, Alice's expression indirectly instills intimidation, but the cult members have no choice but to engage in battle. As one cult member approaches, Alice kicks them, sending them flying and crashing into six other cult members, all meeting their demise.

Nine individuals simultaneously close in and surround Alice. Due to the cult members' intimidation and panic, their movements become erratic. Alice kicks two cult members alternately, shattering their bodies. Then, three cult members attempt to strike Alice. She successfully evades by ducking and promptly punches the stomachs of all three.

A cult member tries to kick Alice with a flame kick; she instantly grabs the cult member's leg and hurls them into the wall, shattering their body. Three cult members then attempt to attack Alice with combination techniques.

Suddenly, sticky mud appears around Alice's feet, followed by two others trying to slash Alice's head from both sides. Alice's hands grab the swords of the two cult members, effortlessly breaking them like snapping a stick.

Alice then leaps low and kicks both individuals, sending them flying onto many other cult members with great force. The water in the room gradually changes its color from blue to blood red.

With high speed, Alice kicks the head of one cult member who created mud at her feet, shattering the person's head. Seeing the remaining 54 people, Alice forcefully stomps her foot again.

[Tier B Magic: Mayor Freeze]

Instantly, the water puddle around Alice freezes and turns into ice, causing the legs of the 54 cult members to freeze. Without wasting time, Alice activates another magic.

[Tier B Magic: Mega Ice Spike]

An ice spike instantly emerges from below, piercing the bodies of all 54 cult members at once. The ice pierces from beneath, reaching the top of the cult members' heads, making them appear impaled by large ice spikes.

The sound of flesh being pierced is heard very clearly and loudly, further intimidating the remaining cult members. Many body parts and corpses of cult members scatter in all directions.

(145 killed... 155 remaining.)

The room's temperature suddenly becomes hot again. Alice then shifts her gaze elsewhere, noticing a giant wave of fire much larger than before. Alice also sees cult members using a combination of wind, fire, and oil elements to amplify the fire.

[Tier C Magic: Fire Wave]

[Tier C Magic: Wind Blow]

[Tier C Magic: Oil Wave]

"That color.... Enchanted Scorch Element?"

Alice feels that the fire she sees now is very different from the previous one. This is undoubtedly due to the combination of two main elements and an additional element. The two main elements are fire and wind, and the additional element is oil.

The water puddle affected by this combined attack instantly disappears, and the fire wave approaches Alice. Alice closes her eyes for a moment and then releases magic from her mouth.

[Tier B Magic: Maxima Tsunami]

The distance between Alice and the fire wave is now only about two meters, and Alice immediately spews a giant wave of water that collides with the fire wave. Instantly, the room is filled with much thicker vapor than before, completely obscuring the view of all cult members.

The cult members believed that using this combination attack would instantly incinerate Alice, aiming to end the battle quickly. According to them, the combined assault would be more effective than individual attacks.

As they continued to cast magics, both Alice and the cult members relentlessly depleted their mana. Of course, the cult members' mana decreased drastically as they utilized high-level magic. After a few seconds, the cult members ceased their attack due to significant mana depletion, yet Alice easily held back their combined assault.

On the other hand, Alice halted her attack upon seeing the cult members stop. She didn't want to instantly kill all the cult members at once because she still wanted to have some fun.

"I must truly seize this rare opportunity to enjoy myself,"

"It's not certain that there will be something enjoyable in the future,"

The entire room was filled with thick vapor, making it extremely challenging for the cult members to see.

"Quickly, get out of this room!"

"Open the door!!"

The cult members wanted to escape the battlefield, and Alice was not idle. The door connecting this room to another suddenly froze and became indestructible, preventing the cult members from fleeing.

"Damn!!!"

"It won't open!!!!"

Someone with glowing red eyes, irregular breaths due to high killing intent, and hands holding a blood-stained ice sword was seen running amid the thick vapor.

Of course, that person was Alice, and her smile was wide with impatience to kill. With high speed, Alice then approached the remaining cult members.

Now, three cult members stood in front of Alice, and she immediately slashed all three with diagonal strikes in about 0.05 seconds. Alice truly used her high speed to kill each cult member one by one.

"Akkkhhhhh!!!!!"

"Arrggghhhg!!!!"

The continuous screams of those whose bodies were cleaved by Alice seemed never-ending. The current atmosphere was terrifying for the cult members, as it was challenging for them to attack due to the thick vapor, and many were running out of mana due to the previous combination attack.

35 cult members were slashed in about 5 seconds, and then two tried to strike Alice, but she easily avoided and counterattacked, splitting their bodies like cutting through dough.

"It seems a bit boring without any resistance,"

Alice stopped attacking, then snapped her fingers, and instantly, the thick vapor covering the entire room disappeared. Alice's pupils moved quickly as she counted the remaining cult members in the room.

(103... 104... 105.... 105 remaining)

Many red-colored puddles and pools of blood scattered in the room. The remaining cult members, with no other choice but to attack, immediately charged Alice head-on.

"Hoooargghhhhh!!!!!"

"Haarggghhhhhh!!!!"

War cries filled the room as the cult members approached Alice. One cult member attempted to strike Alice at close range, and she promptly jumped, landing on the blade of the cult member's sword. In less than a second, Alice and the cult member locked eyes.

Without hesitation, Alice immediately decapitates the cult member, causing blood to spurt in all directions. She then throws the severed head towards other cult members, killing a total of two.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I WILL SHOW YOU THE LIVING HELL HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Alice laughs loudly.

From behind, a cult member attempts to attack Alice, but she easily avoids the strike by jumping and kicking the cult member to death. Upon landing, nine cult members surrounded Alice, aiming to stab her from the left and right sides.

Effortlessly, Alice holds the nine sword tips that are about to stab her with her nine fingers. Without pause, instantly, the nine individuals freeze and become trapped in blocks of ice.

"You guys never give up, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Alice clenches both her hands, and immediately, the nine cult members frozen and trapped in blocks of ice shatter like ice sand. Two cult members appear to jump and try to attack Alice from above, but with quick movements, Alice swiftly takes her ice sword and easily splits both of them.

Cult members keep coming incessantly, and Alice easily slices through their bodies one by one until many body parts scatter around her.

"It seems I need to find stronger opponents...."

On the other hand, Alice starts feeling bored as the fight progresses quite smoothly. In 30 seconds, 70 people have been killed by Alice's slashes using her ice sword. Alice's ice sword, which should be light blue, now appears smeared with thick blood.

Now, only 19 cult members remain, and they retreat, immediately raising their hands. They also raise their hands while kneeling and placing all their combat equipment, from poison to swords and armor inside their robes.

"We surrender!"

"Please forgive us!"

They bow their heads, hoping their lives will be spared by the terrifying figure with white hair they are currently facing. Of course, they have no other choice; they can't escape, and they can't possibly win against Alice. The only thing to try is to surrender, even though there is a risk of death.

However, by surrendering, they have a chance at life, albeit not high. Alice just stares at them coldly.

"You.... Surrender?" Alice asks with a cold and intimidating voice.

"Yes! We surrender! Please Forgive us!"

"Please forgive me!"

"Who holds the highest rank here?" Alice asks the cult members.

Of course, Alice still holds her blood-stained ice sword, indirectly implying that she is ready to kill anyone who opposes it. All the cult members' gazes focus on one person.

"I-I holds the highest rank among the others," a cult member answers hesitantly.

"Your name?"

"My name is Gisfrid."

Alice then approaches Gisfrid, walking as if ready to decapitate him with her ice sword. On the other hand, Gisfrid appears resigned, feeling that this might be his destined moment to die.

"I will take you to a place; your fate depends on your answers there. This can be considered your judgment,"

"You can say you are my prisoners now. If you prove useful, you will live; if not, you will die,"

No one dares to answer Alice's words, and they hang their heads in defeat, resembling defeated soldiers captured by the enemy.

[Telepath]

"Ivara,"

"Is there anything I can assist you with, Alice-sama?"

"Prepare some troops to take the prisoners. I will instruct Alicia to open a portal and act as a guard for the prisoner transfer. Also, bring intact or severed bodies; they might serve as sacrifices to create undead."

"I understand, Alice-sama. In a few minutes, I will gather the troops to take the prisoners."

"Good, do it quickly,"

"Yes! I understand, Alice-sama,"

[Telepath End]

[Telepath]

"Alicia,"

"Yes! Alicia here! How can I assist you?"

"I have captured some prisoners here. Open a portal at the coordinates I provide."

"Alright, Mistress! When should I open that portal?"

"When Ivara has prepared the troops to take the prisoners,"

"I understand,"

"Good, thank you, Alicia,"

[Telepath End]

Alice immediately stomps her foot, and instantly blocks of ice cover the entire bodies of the 19 cult members, leaving only their heads exposed.

"If you try to escape, you will die," Alice warns and intimidates the surrendering cult members.

On the other hand, Alice also thinks it would be beneficial to keep some people for future experiments or other purposes. Alice then begins to leave the room with her blood-stained sword.

In short, Alice has defeated almost all cult members in this underground base, and now there's only the last room left – the altar or the cult leader's location in this city. Because Alice wants to enter stealthily, she tears apart the giant iron door to make her way in.

Upon entering the room, Alice sees three individuals, and one of them is Marquess Reinhard.

(I don't know if he betrayed or not, but I don't care; at least he indirectly showed me the way here.)

Alice overhears their conversation briefly, and unable to contain her impatience, she finally starts speaking.

"Catch me? For what? I'm already here," Alice speaks confidently.

On the other hand, Alice analyzes the strength of the two individuals in the room besides Marquess Reinhard. Alice smiles broadly as she finally finds opponents strong enough.

The cult leader in the city of Arclens, Heisen, is undoubtedly furious to see an intruder entering the sacred room for the cult.

"Who are you!? And where are the cult members!?" With an angry expression, Heisen glares at Alice.

Alice then licks the blood smeared on her ice sword while indirectly revealing the location of the other cult members.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Alice Vasilissa, the False White Goddess you're talking about,"

Alice looks coldly at Heisen while smiling broadly.

"Buy some time!" Heisen shouts.

Heisen then appears to do something suspicious at the altar, and a cult member immediately attacks Alice with high speed. On the other side, Marquess Reinhard runs and tries to save himself by reaching the edge of the room.

Attempting to attack Alice at high speed, the cult member immediately consumes some pills, significantly increasing his strength, and a red aura envelops his body.

"So, those are the pills Arina mentioned. THE MODERN OR FANTASY WORLD IS NOT FAR FROM FUCKING DRUGS!!!"

At high speed, Alice also rushes toward the cult member. Now, their distance is very close, and both are ready to attack.

Hello!

What do you think about Chapter 50? I appreciate every comment and opinion.

There's a possibility I will take a day off tomorrow as I need to plan the fight scene between Alice and Heisen.

I also want to make Alice the Evil's world different from other novels by combining magic with martial arts, then merging elemental magic to create new elements, and more.

Thank you for reading this chapter!

- Fallen Lily

7