1. Mind Reader Girl Daily Life
814 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me as always on:

https://www.webnovel.com/book/mind-reading-in-love_27585699908593305

https://tapas.io/series/Mind-Reading-in-Love

 

Part of this content is all fiction. All of the conversations and events in this story are based on my imagination and just a mere opinion. There is no intention for me to "mock" and "degrade" individuals or groups with this Novel. (If you are angry with my "opinion" in this story then you might not like it.)

Hmm~ Hmm~

What a nice day to walk at the school~

Hearing bird chirping~

The sound of beetle can be heard~

(Hey, is that girl, weird? Singing and jumping?)

(Yeah, if you see it.)

(Oh here she is at it again, the lonely wolf)

(What a weird girl)

Yep, I can read others mind. Sigh* Really, in everyday life hearing what they thinking about me is painful. Still, I am used to it. I don't know how it started but it just happened I can read people's minds. I didn't know what happened first, it was just like they were talking to me but their mouth didn't move a bit. I thought that was normal but apparently, that's not the problem. They scared me.

My name is Nina Cascandra, a girl who wanted to be normal and just it. People have their thoughts about something. Whether is bad or good. They can't even divide about "fact" or "opinion" just constantly angry at people who touch their hearts. Is not like me to feel this way.

Cheer up, Nina! Cheer up!

I mean, even though I can read what people thinking, I am not bullied. That's the... Maybe that's normal to not be bullied but, in fact that I was different and still looked normal makes me feel at ease.

I restrain myself from making friends. I know what other people thinking. For example, that guy is in 2-B class and he has a problem with his family.

(They are fighting again.)

And that woman, who likes her friend's boyfriend.

(Why did not me who chosen by him? What is so good about this *****?)

Uh, wow... What a woman.

In short, they have their problem in front of me. Like water leaks, those problems flow to my mind if I don't turn off the water supplies. The problem is, I can't turn off it. I can only degrade by focusing my ability on one person and the others' thoughts will be gone for that moment.

Ring* ring*

The sound of my middle school. Now is the last month I study in this place. No friend to talk to, no teacher who cares, just a lonely wolf. I think I like that title a bit.

On my way in the hallway.

"What!? Just what's your problem!!?"

"You lack of your skills because of your boyfriend that's my problem."

Slap!*

Just, what? I just want to enjoy my final episode in this school and I see this drama. Ah No!!

Ouch... The information is leaking. She is the one who slaps that girl who has having boyfriend who wants to be supported by his girlfriend and the girlfriend who always wants to support her boyfriend. Wholesome but not in my eyes, she cares so much about him without knowing that she is just a "Misstress" apparently.

Here is the number one of this school. Have a blue-haired ponytail and wear glasses. She was to "slap" her with the fact that his boyfriend just become a "nuisance" for her performance in student council.

"You are the worst!!! You even don't know him!!"

She ran outside and hit me a bit. Luckily I predicted that so I didn't fall.

I look back inside the classroom.

(Why do people do it if their performance slowly will be numb? I just don't get what this girl thinks. huh?)

She looked at me. Sigh* This is my last month so why not?

"Need help."

"Don't need."

Hey, I even smiled brightly at you, you know? Ah, whatever. I walk to my classroom.

In the middle of the lesson, I think that person is quite admirable for me. Where all of the student council member all in love or just being "ghost member", she is the one who handle it solo. Maybe because of her capability, she gets hated by others. Same as her, I don't know why people do something about someone they care about or cherish.

The last member who actually helped something for her now has left. She is the last. Friendship is easy to crack in my point of view.

I look outside and see birds chirping with each other on the electric cable. I love animals, they are just carnal, and didn't think it too much. I mean, if there was a lion who declared that he is vegetarian what would the lion do? The answer is nothing. That depends on each other preference. It's just I don't know why people hurt other people to protect their belongings.

"Class 3-C, Nina Cascandra, Informing you to go to the Student Council room. I will repeat-"

...

"You are Nina Cascandra right?"

The person in front of me is the most capable person I know. Her name is Eluthya Arc. Her beauty appearance shined after the wind blew away the window curtain behind her. What a wonderful sight.

"Is it something on my face?"

"..."

I was trying to not hear the information and yet she destroyed my focus. The information keeps leaking. Maybe it is like this.

(I should shut her mouth, my reputation will be bad if she spreads the rumor.)

(I chose that classroom because I think that there aren't usually people who care to see inside it.)

(How does she know about us getting into an argument inside it?)

(Bad, I think I should smiled at her to keep her relaxed or this discussion won't have a point.)

Yeah, something like that. Overthinking causes you mental sickness, and mental sickness causes you to have various sicknesses.

"There is no something wrong about your face, sorry I blanked a bit because this is the first time I get called here."

Skill activated: Pretended to be innocent. This will make me become a good girl just by the words I said.

(Sigh* that's normal for it. I should give her an explanation.)

"I am terribly sorry to you for hearing that argument. I a bit overreacted and it was just she slapped me because I was wrong. I hope you didn't spread anything bad about that girl."

Hoh, that's interesting. Positioning yourself as the one who gets blamed and the story will end. But, I just wanted to be a normal person. I will end it quickly.

"S-sorry, I hear it. I will not spread it I swear. That relieves me, I think there is something that I should not hear it."

"Don't be so afraid. Ah, I will make you a tea."

Professionalism, individualism, that's her. I can do it by myself so just get out of my way. It's a bit rude to describe people's kindness to that twisted phrase.

The sound of tea poured into the glass, steamed a bit, and caused her glasses to blur.

"Sorry but, could you give me a tissue?"

"O-oh, yeah."

I give her tissue and she gives me the tea. I put it on the table and waited for her to wipe the steam on her glasses.

(This girl, why did she start her word with a stutter word? Maybe it's because of her low social skills to others.)

"I hear that you didn't have a friend."

So this is why she got slapped in her face. Then I will act a bit.

"Y-yeah, my first debut is not that good and here I am."

(It seems she is just smart. I didn't think she had other capabilities to get titled the Second smartest in this school.)

She sits back in her seat.

(But, this is my chance to face a person who is similar to me in academics. You can become number one but there are just a few people who can get one hundred in all lessons.)

I mean yeah, thanks for the information that you leaked in your brain. Eluthya's class is behind my classroom. I can focus on her and get perfect scores easily.

"I know maybe this is late but let's become friends."

This is too late you dummy.

"Y-yeah, m-may I leave now?"

(...)

Ouch...

"Are you okay?"

Just what was that? She is thinking so fast that it hurts my head.

"I-I think I should get a rest in the infirmary."

"Ah, yeah... Then you can leave."

You even didn't try to help me to get the infirmary you? Sigh* whatever. The important thing now is my head is a bit hurt. But, lucky to have that because I have reason to leave this room.

...

I think that works too well. I even got a letter that I could skip the day. Am I the one who is sane to realize that "a girl with a headache goes home by herself?" is weird? The teacher just said it blatantly and left me alone with this letter.

Sigh* whatever.

"Nina? Are you hurt? No one bullies you right?"

"N-no, there is no one... Huh? Bullied?"

(Oh, I misspoke it!! I forgot, oh... What is it, what is it... Ah the soup in the kitchen!)

So random... I mean, what!? I am, the one who can read people's minds, didn't know it? Oh wait, I will recall it again.

Before sleep, (Oh poor our daughter, her school life must be hard.) On the way to my school, (Hope you have a great friend who can protect you.) On my way home, (My daughter is strong as ever.) At the dinner, (If you have a problem you can say it to us.)

So that was about I am getting bullied?!! N-no I am not, I should clear this misunderstanding.

24