3. Mind Reader Girl Daily Life (3)
395 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As always support me on:

https://tapas.io/series/Mind-Reading-in-Love

https://www.webnovel.com/book/mind-reading-in-love_27585699908593305

 

Ring* ring*

Bell alarm from my middle school. It sounded a bit shrill when it rang the fourth time. Don't know why they set it like that, or maybe they forgot about it. No, if there is a problem who blatantly like that and no one recognizes it... Really, just how dense are those people?

3 weeks after my mom told me that I was bullied in school. As a result, she picked me up every day, EVERY DAY. And yet!! She still believes the fact that I am bullied!!!

"Okay, mom... You can go home now."

After smiling at her, went to school and my mom waved at me while I was going inside the school.

(Nina... Sorry for you to endure that.)

I give up!!

I give up!! To tell her the truth!!

Second floor, my class is on the second floor. In the hallway to my class, Eluthya is walking while carrying a box of documents.

(Looks like they trust me to handle this exam paper.)

She looks at me. I greeted her and asked if anything I could help with. She declined it but, after a moment she carried that. She falls to the floor.

(Ow, ow, my leg.)

Sigh* This is why...

...

"Where?"

"To Teacher Room on the first floor, second building."

I decided to help her anyway. But why she do this alone? This is too heavy to girl handle it. My legs become a bit numb because of this heavy thing.

At the Teacher Room...

"Thank you Eluthya, you're really a great girl."

(Huh? Who is she?)

(Ah, good for you Eluthya. You have a friend now.)

(Eluthya is beauty as ever.)

(Thanks for always doing our job.)

Their thoughts are leaked everywhere. I rushed to get out of that flow of thoughts or I will get involved with something I should not know.

(Friend huh?)

I am surprised, How did she know that thoughts? And ho-

Uh... My head hurt again.

She knew it and smiled at me faintly. "Is there something bothering you?"

"Ah, I just thought that I wanted to treat you something." Said me with a smile.

(What?)

She looks at me suspiciously. On the other hand, she didn't think any bad of me. Sometimes it happens, that people who don't connect between what they do with what they think.

"Is not the opposite?" Said her still looking at me suspiciously.

"I want to say "thanks" to you. It's just that." Said me with a sigh.

She looks down and thinks it back.

(She is the second person I knew who got perfect scores in all lessons. I think it's not that bad to feel it.)

Feel it?

She looked at me and said with her smile. "Then, where will we go?"

Am I now just... proposing a date to her? Ah, whatever. I will do it. After that, I go back to my class. She walks beside me.

"Hey, didn't you have work to do?" Said me while walking to the first building.

"Yeah, treated by you right?" Said her with a faint smile.

I look at her. Huh? It's mean now? Now!? We are still on exam day you know!!?

She stared at me with a faint smile.

(I wonder where will she treat me.)

Sigh* the more people near me the more difficult I can read her mind. If there is a condition that she and I get scolded by the teacher and do that exam together... Then why not?

...

(I didn't even think about this place before.)

She looks surprised by her face. Same as her thoughts. I took her to a mall. Yeah, two girls, skipping class on exam day. 

Normally, knowing people who want to approach me is easy peasy but, because of this crowd, I didn't even realize that we were catching guards' attention.

"Wait!! You should not be here at this time."

She smiled gently and shone her beauty on that guard man. She shows him a card.

"This is!! You can pass. Sorry for bothering you." Said her after moving his hat down a bit.

He walked away and continued his duty to patrol this mall.

Wait, what happened?!?

Before I think about it further, she grabs my hand and smiles at me. "Then, where will you treat me?" Said her with a happy tone and bright smile.

I am not like a normal girl who walks inside the mall endlessly, tries anything inside it, and leaves without buying anything. I am always strict with myself.

If I didn't want to buy it then I would not go!

That was what I thought until I looked at the cosplay store. That's... That's!!! The most valuable clothes I've ever seen!!

Looking at them makes me feel excited and I want to try it on my sister.

"What are you looking at?"

There are clothes from Devil Slayer, Saruto, and even Cleach!! 

Someone touched my waist. I was startled that I jumped a bit.

"A-ah, yes?"

"Pfft... I don't know if you like those things."

Ah, It's over. She will think that I am a weirdo!

(What an interesting person. I still don't know why she wants to treat me but, yeah... Never mind for that.)

In the end, I treat her with all of my money. Clothes, food, and even accessories...

Who am I!? Her fiance!? Uh... whatever. But still, I enjoy it.

I look at her drinking the tea. She put it down and looked at me seriously.

"What for?"

(I am tired of waiting for this.)

"I can read your mind so, it's my treat to let me cheat." Said me after drinking iced tea.

"Here's your order girls, hope you enjoy the pizza."

Owh... The pizza was full of mozzarella. It smells good and there are some mushrooms on it too. Just as I like it.

"You can read, my, mind?" Said her with a confused face. Her face is a big sign for me that she didn't believe what I said.

(What does she mean?)

It's not like I hide it. I usually tell them that I can mind reading and yet they just laugh at that moment. It's fine I think?

After that, the atmosphere becomes awkward. She didn't know what she wanted to say about it and I didn't find any interesting topic to talk about.

After that, we didn't even meet with each other until the graduation day came.

"-I hope we can catch our future and contribute to society. Thanks for your time, this is the graduation day, and hope we can still be friends after our three years."

Clap* clap* clap*

(Friend? She didn't even have one!)

(Hey!! Want to celebrate it in my house?)

(Wanna go to mall?)

(Don't cha meet your honey, right?)

I shake my head to clear that thought inside my mind. The graduation continued with her as the leader of the student council giving her position to our juniors. She is the only one whom even all teachers agree to make her the leader of the student council for three periods.

My mom waiting for me at the gate with my sister. My sister ran to me and hugged me.

"Hehe~ My sister now aged."

I hit her head with my finger.

"Watch your mouth kiddo, I am not an old hag!" Said me while smiling at her.

"Ouch, could you stop that thing?!" Said her while stroking her head where I hit her.

(Awh~ My own daughter is already this old.)

Even my mom thinks it too... Uh... I just want to go home.

Fiuh... my registration at Yur L' Ebian High School is finished. Why did I want to get into this school? Because my valuable cheating material will go to that school too!

The sound of my door opening. I look behind and close my laptop on my desk.

"What's wrong Rina?" Said me with a smile trying to be polite a bit.

She looks down while holding her teddy bear. Her pajamas look a bit of a mess.

"You still want to go there?" Said her with a low voice.

"Yeah, That's my final decision." Said me after sitting on my bed.

"Is it because of your cheating material?"

It surprised me. Not for her knew it but for said genuinely to me. This is weird, I can't read her mind. Or maybe she didn't think at all.

"Nah, it's fine. Then I will join that school next year." Said her proudly with a smile.

Wow, that was so fast. I think that she will explode in a second like before. I mean, I don't know Is that the word "explode" can describe that thing. Still, I am happy to hear it. She is still my family. If my family sad it's will bother me all day.

"Hey... Sis... Can we sleep together tonight? For the last day?" Said her plead at me.

"Last day your ass, It's just for a moment ago I f-"

Before I could end my words, she said. "No, this is your last day." with a serious-looking face straight at me.

"Then, handle your sister with your care tonight." Said me forgetting what it means.

(W-w-w-w-w-what!!!!?)

Ups, I misspoke it. Her face became red at that second because of shock and fluttered.

"Ehm! Okay, I will handle you with care tonight." Said her still fluttered with my words.

I look at her suspiciously.

"At the second chance, Let me sleep alone." Said me while turning off the lamp.

"Aw... You can't!"

In the end, we slept together and nothing happened.

As she said before, this day is really my last day. Don't know why but a limousine appeared in front of my house in the morning.

"Nina!!!"

I wake up. I wiped my eyes, yawned, went to the bathroom, washed my face, and went back to sleep.

"Hey!! Don't sleep again." Said my mom while pulling out my blanket.

"Please... mom... I want to sleep..." Try to pull it back.

In the end, she threw a water bucket to wake me up. Even my sister was shocked by what our mom did.

Going downstairs, I see there are four black-haired women in suits there. Two behind the blonde-haired woman on our table. Two people are near the limousine from the window.

That blonde-haired woman waved her hand at me with her bright smile.

"I will bring you to the school."

"huh?" Still gathering my soul.

"Get packed, now!" Said her with a sudden serious face.

The sound of bag packing, the sound of baggage closing, the sound of the door opening, the sound of the limousine machine and we go.

Oh, girls... I didn't even take a bath...

We take a helicopter after that. I am asked to wear a headphone and we continue our travel.

And after all days of traveling, we finally arrived at my new school. Yur L' Ebian High School, From society for society.

Not like other high schools where the name of the school is made on the wall. This school sculpted it on the wide plain. Even with Edwardian font!!

Our helicopter landed on that wide plain. Not even perfectly landed, the blonde girl who stated her name as Stephanie Lambergh opens the door and jumps from the helicopter to the ground.

At that second, many guards come and line up with each other.

"Choose one of these guards to show this school." Said her while walking.

She throws the headphones and walks proudly.

After getting down, One of the guards asked me to give my headphones in her thoughts.

The wind blowing hard on my pajamas. Really, traveling in pajamas is the last thing I could imagine. It really shocking.

16