6. Lordeca
282 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me on:

https://tapas.io/series/Mind-Reading-in-Love

https://www.webnovel.com/book/mind-reading-in-love_27585699908593305

 

(That's Lordeca.)

(W-what should we do? She stared at me!)

(No! She absolutely looked at me!)

(Wow, so she is the one of Lordeca.)

Being popular is not what I think. I think it will at least make me feel proud or delightful about myself. It's just bothersome to me.

Well, look at this. Don't know how to react, I just walk inside the lift. Is it gold?! Why this floor is so fluffy!? I can even bounce by it. No, don't do that. It makes me feel like children. A luxury lift huh? Just how much they admired us, Lordeca? Now, I feel uneasy. Am I right to feel this luxury? The more I think about it the more nervous I could be.

Sigh* Relax... relax... Beep!*

Wah!! That startled me! Oh, it's just my phone. What is it?

Hmm... A message? Yadayada... I close it. It seems our teacher will be Alice. Weird teacher in a weird class.

"Welcome to Miss Nina, enjoy your class."

Huh!!? Is it just the lift talking to me?!

"Anything wrong, Miss?"

"U-uh no... I just a bit... Surprised... yeah! Surprised! Just it."

It's not the time to be amazed. Let's just walk to my class.

I think, my class is here. Looking inside, there were... Really luxurious stuff. Even the tables are covered in gold!! It's not like gold helps us with studying right?

"Welcome~"

I look back. It's Alice, smiling at me and laughing a bit looking at my reaction.

"You can sit whatever you like~" Said her walking on her seat. Her seat is in the corner right.

(What a funny girl.)

Funny huh? There are already two people who addressed me like that. Am I that funny?

(Look at them!)

(Woah!! So elegant!)

(So, it's the feel to watch the leader of the world from near.)

(How is this, I am getting nervous right now.)

Don't know what happens. I get outside and look at the window near the canteen. I mean, this building is like 40% made of anti-bullet glass. Woah... Look at them. Walking so proudly, elegant, beautiful... Even I didn't know how to describe it. It's like another world, or maybe another universe! Even Eluthya who is just a normal student council gives me a chill feeling while looking at her walking beside that white-haired girl. Why that girl in the middle? Have they already agreed that this white-haired girl is suitable for their leader?

"Look at them. It's like the universe works around them." I didn't realize that Alice staring at them beside me. She looked at me. "It's bothersome right?"

"Bothersome?" Asked me a bit confused about what's her meant.

"Be looked by those peasants." Said her after looking back at them.

It gives me an uneasy feeling. Peasant huh?

"But, I am one of them before." Said me while standing and looking at Alice.

"Not for now." Said her after leaving me.

...

"Oh, Is this that funny girl?" Said the white-haired girl greeted me after opening the door.

"Yeah, yeah... Whatever." Said me ignore her.

I choose to sit in the corner left of these seats. They are walking to their seat.

"Even without asking, you already sit in your place. Truly save my time." Said her with a gentle voice.

Where is her sarcastic and harassing voice back then? They are sitting. So, they decide to sit based on their ranking. Even my cheating material is in number four, just how genius are these three? 

Alice closed her book strongly. I think it's to gather their attention.

"Let's start the lesson." Said her.

Amazing... They are quiet even in their mind. What is it!? A military lesson?

After a moment, two female guards came inside and brought two big boxes. They give many books with a bunch of papers.

"Let me explain. Those books are books for one year and those papers are exam papers that will be our exams this year. Do it in four hours!" Said her with sharp eyes looking at us.

"But miss, I think you shall hold in a second for introducing ourselves?" Asked Eluthya. Is this what you got after learning from your habitat Eluthya? You get more dignified by your words and get more firm. It's good but... To think the only one who same as me is getting more dignified... Eluthya changed just in one month. How about me? Still fussing around by this high-end technology. I started to feel pity for myself.

"You have a point. Let's start with me. I am Alice Grudge, You should call me Miss Alice." Said her with a happy and joyous voice. It's weird to hear it from someone who suddenly asked me to pack my belongings when I barely woke up.

That white-haired girl stands up and bows down a bit. "My name is Yulia Grace, I am glad to meet this wonderful person to be my acquaintance." Said her with a soft voice. Her clothes really resemble her hair. White dress with a black shirt. She even brings her black umbrella.

The blonde hair who is obsessed with perfection stands up. "Thank you, the next is me. I am the sole daughter of the Gilliard company, Nexus Gilliard. Perfection is my motto." Said her with a smile. Why is she wearing a waiter's cloth? This place is not a five-star restaurant.

I still remember the way she talked with me back then.

"Cut out of these liars. You really do not resemble dignity at all!" Said the number three, a wavy pink-haired girl with a red gown. That gown does not more resemble your way of sitting than their way of talking with their personality.

Yulia sat back and replied. "Dignity? Thank you for feeling that for me." Said her with a fake smile.

Nexus sat down and didn't say anything.

"Sigh* The name Tohru Munakata. I am just nobody." Said her with a sulking voice. She didn't even stand up.

Eluthya stands up. With a blue dress the same as her hair color, she is getting more beautiful. "My name is Eluthya Arc. It's my pleasure to meet you all." Said her and sat down. The way she moved and talked made me think... Do I know you? I mean, Eluthya is far different from back when I met her.

"The next is me! Your favorite idol Ivanhkov Geraldine! Don't be shy to ask me a sign!!" Said her with a bright smile. She is the type who will do everything to reach her goal. Red twin-tail hair and a white dress like a magical girl. I hope we can be friends... Hehe~ Ah, you should not express your obsession for now Nina.

(Act cutely and you will find world peace!)

"..." This is the first time I doubt my way of thinking. But that's fine! it's resembles your character so it's fine! 

The purple-haired girl stood up. Her clothes like she is from a noble family in middle age. Pulling up a bit her skirt she began to introduce herself. "My name is Linda Eleanor. Pleased to meet you." Said her with the finest smile I've ever seen. I can see a lot of hard work to refine that smile.

They sat down. The next is a light green ponytail-haired girl. She stands up. "Hello, the name is Alphonso Tiara. Happy to meet you~" She said casually with a faint smile and sat down.

Finally! Casual introducing! Casual is really the best!

"My name is Radiant Flower. Don't even try to bother me." Said her with an assertive voice. I don't know why is she angry. She was fine before I went to this classroom thought? Is there anything happened? Her black hair and black sharp eyes make me feel nervous. I can't imagine having a conversation face-to-face with her.

The last person is a grey-haired girl. "M-my name is Y-y-yuna Macefield. H-hhh- Happy to m-m-meet you!" Said her feeling nervous. I know that's the feeling, really. She sat down.

So, the introduction was over... They really stared at me. Sigh*

"My name is Nina Cascandra, I am just a normal girl you would see everywhere." Said me flat.

(Bothersome)

Why do all of these people think the same thing as me!!?

"Your expression is kinda delightful to watch." Said Nexus with a small laugh.

"Then, without any other talk. Just do it." Said Alice with a sudden serious face after smiling while we were introducing ourselves.

Ouch! This is again... I should turn it off again!?

For a perfect score! I'll do it!!

(...!@#$%^&^%$##$%^&*&^%$#$%^&&^%$#$%^^%$#@#$%^&^&^%$#...)

I am stunned. Their brains are like programs. Can't be understood yet so well-structured. Human brain has its own language to understand something. People may know it as "The way you learn." and describe it as it.

I can't study in a crowded place, I can't do it without listening to my favorite song, I can do it as long you are with me... That feeling, it's not like it depends on something that makes you feel relaxed. Human brain does not work like that. It's work with "I can accept it." or "I can't accept it.". People find it hard to study because their brains refuse to accept it. But with music, the right environment, and something their brain accepts to give in. The other material will give in too.

That's why, genius can be replaced with normal people with hard work. Normal people have a spirit and force their brain to "accept" all the knowledge than the genius who always gets bored because they usually can do anything.

But now, these geniuses around me... have the emotion to force their brain to accept all of the essential knowledge to surpass their upper rank. That's why I was stunned to feel this feeling.

I started to write down on the paper. fifty percent of the material is maths and twenty percent is high-order thinking. Some of it are deduction.

Write it... Write it...

After two hours.

I pull up my paper the same as Yulia did. She surprised.

(To think that someone the same as me appears...)

Her thoughts were full of fantasy about how to beat me. I turned it off... But it's too late. Their feeling and emotion in some way damaged my personality. It makes me not feel like the me before. Still, I have one fact that I could not be ignored. I am just a cheater who reads their mind. Just it... I didn't have the right to compete with the real genius. Because of that, restraining myself is acceptable.

But... If this mere cheater can compete with genius... Why not? This way of thinking makes me feel confident. 

I walk to Alice the same as Yulia.

She put all the paper on and said to me. "To think that there is someone as clever as I am appears in this school. Don't disappoint me, funny girl~" Said her with a smile and left. I think this is her genuine smile full of delightful feelings.

"You... How could you do that?" Asked Alice with a serious face. I feel she is trembling inside her words.

"Simple, I can read their mind. Just it." Said me without any hesitation.

They stop writing and look at me but not for Eluthya.

What? If I didn't tell them about it at first it would be bothersome in the future.

15