19. Indencency (2)
121 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me on Tapas and Webnovel

 

"Hey... Do you hate yourself?" Asked me after my tears fell on the sand in the afternoon.

In the end, we end up here again. The place when I said. "I love you to her." This matter is not funny anymore. If... If all of them have this kind of past... It makes me shiver.

I can't even be egoistic anymore. Their life, their dreams... They are on my hand. Should I...? Should I play along with their game like a fool? Once again... I confused...

Is there any answer other than to play along with their game?

"Yes... And I bet they are too." Said her after turning behind.

She looks at me while holding her hands on her back with a smile.

I am scared... What if they hang on their life to me? What happen if I got along very well and ended up loving one of them? I can't describe it...

It just... I hesitate about it. Before... I didn't know her. But now, she is closer than a best friend.

"You know Nina? I think that... If you want to love me, I should love you even more. But, your love seems higher than before even without any Indencency involved." Said her while looking at me.

She's right... Even without any obsession, they still manage to suppress it. I don't know how strong that obsession involved in their life. But, something I know, is they hate it.

Sigh* How long I could keep ignorance like this...?

"I will... try it... But, I still don't know if my love bar increased or not." Said me.

"Oh! The one that Yulia told you that we can see a bar love is a lie!" Said her while laughing.

"Oh... Huh?! That's a lie!!?"

"She tested you whether you can identify lie or not with your ability... It's funny that you believe it." Said her after laughing a bit.

I am a bit ashamed about it... Maybe, that's because I didn't get involved too much with technology. It's just that. "Oh, so the technology is already this advanced." Like that...

"So...? The truth is?" Asked me curious about it.

She pointed out something inside my skirt with her finger. "Your phone, it's giving a signal when it is around your body." Said her while pointing to the place where I put my handphone.

... Wait... There is something wrong... Ah!

"You make a challenge that you can raise my love bar?" Asked me with sudden realization.

"It seems like your brain is still used well even with your ability." Said her turning her body behind.

"Of course!! I am still cleaver even without this ability!" It made me get annoyed a bit.

We are walking again. But not like before, she wanted to hold my hand while walking. While holding her hand, I am thinking... If she has a kind of past... When she could learn those martial arts and locked-up movements?

I stop my step... I am angry now with this realization.

"You... You are lying about your past." Said me with a serious face.

(Damn...)

"That took so long you to know it... That's why I laugh a bit." Said her without looking at me.

"Sigh* It's look like I waste my time with you." Said me leaving this beach.

"Yeah, I think it so." Said her while turning back in the opposite direction.

Not for this time, she didn't reach my hand. She is usually so persistent about it but for now... I don't know why.

I am biting my lips a bit. She's the worst... Or... I am curious... If... No! I vow myself. I don't want to use it again.

I stop my step and think. Is it okay? Is it really okay for me to leave like this? I turn back and grab her shoulder from behind.

She's surprised.

(Why...?)

I didn't realize that my tears fell down. I don't know why... I don't know!! It's like something is wrong with it. It's like a feeling... a prediction.

"But..."

She turned around and looked at me. She is shocked to look at my sad-looking yet angry face with tears falling down from my eyes.

"I refuse to believe your lie!!"

Her tears are falling down. I try to wipe them out but she prevents it softly.

She smiled at me and said. "If you like this... I might truly love you someday."

I can feel it... Those words from her heart. After that, she hugged me and cried on my shoulder. And we are crying together without knowing that the others watching us.

(Look at that scenery... So beautiful) -Geraldine

(I-Is it okay to watch those?) -Yuna

(I don't think that pervert can make such of good action) -Linda

(Emotion is the key to this and that's my advantage) -Nexus

(I still didn't know why she turned out to refuse it) -Yulia

(You are talking too much, she will read it) -Eluthya

(She wouldn't, she can't read while she reading someone) -Yulia

The fact is... Tiara is not thinking so much this time. She manages to not think at all. And you all... Just disturbing this beautiful and wholesome moment. I even can't continue my cry right now because of you.

(Ah! She knows us!) -Nexus

(You're right... It's time we get back) -Yulia

"Thank you... for your kindness." Said Tiara in her soft and gentle voice while hugging me.

Sigh* What with this anticlimax emotion? I genuinely crying because of that but those bastards are watching us and make me not feel it anymore.

"Let's go home." Said me gently while smiling.

She nods at me and holds my hand. While running in our house direction she said. "Come on! Darling~" While smiling at me.

She pulls me and I just simply taken by her. She is strong... Or maybe it's just a lie... Whether is it, it's not a problem for me. They try their best to make them be loved by me. I should take part in this game too. For them, myself and my family. And in the end, I will remember this until I graduate.

This school annoys me.

Let's see it first... When the time has come, surely this school will fall off. For the first plan... I should know the details about Lordeca, F-class, and the pioneers' aim at.

We get back from the beach knowing that Nexus still reading a book on the sofa.

"Don't you have other things to do Nexus?" Asked me wondering why she always read a book.

"I have... And that's reading a book." Said her normally.

"Darling... She's trying to say that she reads different genres." Said Tiara while smiling gently at me.

"Ah... Yeah, okay..." I don't know why it's pretty embarrassing to look at her now. Maybe because we shared our tears before.

Hmm? I look at Nexus back but apparently, she is avoiding my eyes. Why is she staring at us that way? Nevermind...

"Oh? Is it our normal daily girl here?"

Yulia appears before the stairs on the left side. She walks with her umbrella set on her body.

"And here is our little girl who brought that weapon even though it's inside a house." Said me trying to annoy her.

"It's the fact... This umbrella often saves me from some occasion." Said her and sat on the sofa in the opposite of Nexus.

"Then... I am tired now, I want to sleep." Said me and left the area.

After closing the door, I lay my body on the bed. Oh! I should change my clothes first.

(Her love bar is in 11% You really are something) -Yulia

(That's not weird, Humans often fall in love whether their gender is different or not. It depends on their taste in love) -Nexus

(Don't say that from the book) -Tiara

(Well, you know this waiter) -Yulia

(I hope you don't annoy me more or I will hit this book at you) -Nexus

(Your threat is futile for me, nonsense girl) -Yulia

(Hey, are you still free?) -Radiant

(Nah, we are busy) -Yulia

(Shall I accompany you for some time?) -Linda

(Nah, no need, I am fine in myself) -Radiant

(Hello!! Is there anything I left out?) -Geraldine

(Our beloved Tiara almost blew up her heart because of tension from Nina) -Yulia

(N-Not like that! It's just... She is so lovely) -Tiara

I can't sleep at all!!

Didn't they usually quiet in this hour? Beside... They seem to get along with each other and leave me alone. Why do I feel so lonely like this!? Sleep Nina... Sleep... Ah! Maybe I should use this phone for some music...

Huh? Break penalty!? Why the browser can be opened up and this text appear? Ah! They cut it because I am breaking the phone!!? That's not me but others!!! 

What now, their conversation has leaked out and I can't do anything about it...

Argh... This is the worst...

But, even without any music, I am able to sleep so loudly.

...

"So, what's about the plan Alice?" Said Alexander while looking Alice seriously in front of him.

"It's even less than a week and you asking it now?" Asked Alice get annoyed.

"... You are right..."

3