Caeth and his hunter (2) End
130 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Olivia leaned against my chest, our tongue intertwined in intimacy.

My hands went around her sides and groped her pliable breasts, the leotard she wore didn't prevent him from enjoying their fullness.

"Ah... umm... chi... um..."

Her body was like a fire in a furnace, so hot, aggravating, made me thirsty.

I hoisted up her breast and pinched the hardened crowns, she wore underwear alright, but couldn't restrain the sharp pinkish nuts.

I grazed as I pinched, she separated her tongue from mine and leaned her backward, one finger gripped between teeth as if to hold back the voice from amorously danced out.

Well, as a romantic man, I prefer myself entangled by the sweet kiss and soft tongue, I grabbed her hand and put it down, then I turned her head toward the side, this time, I initiated the kiss, slobbering... wet kiss.

"Caeth... hum... ahn..."

Fufu, this was the result I satisfied with, my sort of genuine proclamation of love to her had melted the young woman like a candy bar.

My other hand abandoned the soft mound and went downward, her stomach was rather toned, I rather like my woman had a smooth slim one, but I got that in Jewel already I guess, it's like wanting an apple taste in guava while I already have an apple...

My hand, the adventurer, bypassed the rough land and entered the soft patch, the subordinate fingers fiddled with cavern beyond.

Olivia's face was getting red, she received endless pleasure at the top and bottom, her eyes began to teary, breath started to become heavy.

"Ahn... mnnn..."

I let go of her head, but my fingers toyed with her tongue, Olivia didn't receive a single break to catch up her breath.

She widely opened her mouth, her tongue tasted the salty objects, meanwhile, her sweaty neck suffered my kiss and bite.

Of course, all of these didn't only sharply raise her arousal, but so did mine, my instrument of pleasure down there had been eager to snuggle into the den of love, even under layer, it repeatedly nudged Olivia's rear.

The huntress could sense my interest, she made a motion with her rear, grinding my dragon to rouse it to its prime.

We flirted, we teased, we wanted each other.

So let's be done with the play and entered the serious battle.

I laid Olivia onto her back, putting up a bundle of her cloak under her head.

Her shirtless body clearly visible, long neck and small shoulder, pair of heaving breast with perky nipples and a strong abdomen.

I spread her legs and held them down with my knees, I guided my cock into her snatch, slowly... and surely... I penetrated her.

"Aaah..."

Olivia tilted her head backward, one hand grasped the cloak bundle, the other clenched a thin cloth under us.

I kept going without mercy, this was not her first time anyway, it's not like she would be in pain.

True, after the initial reaction, Olivia no longer tensed, she sighed heavily and stared at me, the light of charm within her eyes was so intense.

I kissed her, and she hugged my neck, meanwhile, my hips thrust at a slow pace, and she let out a sweet hum.

Good that Nyantaa was wounded and under bed rest, I could savor this pussy as long as I want.

We pasted close for a while, I felt her soft breast against my chest, our elevated temperature and lack of space had formed quite a sweat on our bodies.

Then I grabbed her waist and increased my pace, she writhed in pleasure as she climbed the closure.

"Olivia, your inside is nice... oof... oh, oh..."

"Ahn... ah... really? Ah... then... then... do as you please, Caeth... ah... mnn... mess me up, Caeth..."

I turned her around and made her laid on her stomach, my both hands kneaded her rear, sinking my fingers and palm into the mass, firm yet pliable.

"Shit, you entice lot of men with these, aren't you?!"

"No, no, ahn... I... I don't... flirt... I am not... that kind of woman..."

"Liar, you should be punished!!!"

I rested my hands on the ground at her both sides, my pelvis whipped at her rear and made it rippled, my cock such reshaped her innard.

Olivia held the cloak bundle toward her mouth, muffling her moan, her cheek was reddish blood, tears and also sweat decorated her fine face.

Honestly, her effort was useless, the collision between our meat was loud enough to make a rabbit ashamed.

"You this ruthless woman... didn't care for the safety of your party... bad Olivia, bad Olivia!!!"

"Ah... yes... yes... I am the worst, Caeth... Ahn, please... please... punish me..."

I brought up her body, Olivia now laid on four while I kept tormenting her from behind, my cock was painfully hard, small essence leaked out from the head.

Slippery her tunnel had become, smoothing my instrument to fill her whole.

"Oh... oh... Olivia, I come... I come..."

"Ahn... inside... Caeth, I love you... please, shoot inside of me..."

With the final few thrusts, my muscle was stiffened as a flood of my essence enrolled in her womb, Olivia's own honey spurted into my pelvis, we both achieved our peak, and it was... the best one I ever had.

It's like every strength in my bone and muscle seeped away, in exchange for the after taste pleasure.

My head went blank for a while then I pulled out my limp cock, I laid on my back and extended my right hand, Olivia's rested her head on it and hugged my body while we both were still gasping.

"Caeth, please don't leave me..."

Olivia's voice filled with entreaty and hope, my heart trembled upon hearing it, but I didn't hesitate to smile at her.

How we should proceed after this... was another problem for another day... right now, let's just slept and enjoyed the moment...

I kissed her forehead then her lips, I turned to face her and buried her face into my bosom, it wasn't long until I could hear her breathing had become soft.

Meanwhile, my eyes still wide open, I tried hard to treat this event as nothing more than their casual sex, but... Olivia's proclamation... her deep affection and feeling... I somewhat hard to accept it... to me, I only loved Jewel... my time and experience with her where I cherished the most.

Could someone love two people at the same time? Could one woman accept other women?

How to love more than one?

(***)

When I woke up the next day, Olivia was nowhere to be found, I thought she must have returned early to avoid us being discovered by Nyantaa.

I yawned and wore my shirts, feeling my hip slightly sore, last night activity excited me more than usual.

Now, back to a proper business, what should we do after this?

First, we still owe the treant's fruits to Mr. Barrel; of course, if no accident, we could just return to the town without one, said that we didn't manage to hunt a treant, maybe could give Mr. Barrel one of the salvage parts of the cockatrice as the token of gratitude...

But Nyantaa lost one of the Ghoul Wolf's intestines to a treant, we owed 20 golds to Mr. Barrel as the consequence, my saving was not enough to pay it, Nyantaa absolutely hopeless, and I didn't know how much Olivia had.

Unlike me that hunted with Jewel since the beginning, Olivia was all alone for years, she at least should accumulate quite a lot.

Of course, we could just push the fault to Nyantaa, it's her fault after all...

I brushed the cover of my tent and stunned to find Nyantaa already in full recovery, I myself had never experienced the kind of that injuries thus wasn't really sure the potion could heal to this degree.

The she-cat crouched on the ground while warming water with a small cauldron above the fire site, her face was rather gloomy.

Well, if I just lost 20 golds worth of an item, I certainly would also feel the same.

"Morning Nyantaa, how are your injuries?"

"..."

Nyantaa didn't respond, was she that depressed over the item? I always thought Nyantaa was the sort of lightheaded, cheery person.

No matter how distressful the situation was, she wouldn't be saddened over it.

"Don't worry, it's not your fault... the treant was about to eat you anyway..."

Well, it's actually kind of your fault, but you already stressed out enough...

Besides, I might possibly seize this chance to woo and coax her, she's dumb and only had food in her mind, but she's a sexy catgirl.

"Caeth nyaa..."

"Hmm?"

Initially, I wanted to curl my hand around her tender shoulder, nothing's better than a little skinship for the wounded soul.

But when I saw her expression, I ceased my intention, because what I saw... was anger...

"How could you do this to Jewel nyaa?"

Do... what to Jewel? What is she talking about?

My heart immediately had a goosebump, the bad apprehension rose inside my guts

"I saw you last night nyaa... doing... erotic thing with Olivia..."

"!"

I froze... staring at her while became speechless, how... how she possibly discovered it?

"Jewel told me to not let Olivia did anything to you nyaa... so I went to check... and I saw it nyaa..."

Creep, you were still healing yet you bear the pain to check on me under Jewel's request?!

That kind of loyalty brought me up to tears, in both senses!

"This morning, I waited outside to confront you both nyaa... but Olivia came out first with her cloth in her hands, covering her private parts nyaa..."

Oh, shit, why Olivia?! Why you didn't put it on before coming out?! Now what kind of excuse I could give now?!

Damn it, damn it, Nyantaa while close to me, but she definitely took Jewel's side, they both were like sisters after all.

"Olivia even told me that you hate Jewel and soon will leave her... is that true nyaa?"

Nyantaa's corner of the eyes trailed down tears, she was goofy most of the time, but actually very sensitive.

Meanwhile, I bore a deep grudge to Olivia, truly a woman who didn't know gratitude, without my kindness, she would have become alone till she died, she should be thankful to me!!!

Creep, what should I say... that Olivia blackmailed me? No, that's not possible, Nyantaa didn't know restraint, she would confront Olivia immediately... then what... what reason could I give... damn it, brain, be useful for once!

"Caeth nyaa... Jewel loves you so much nyaa... why do you betray her nyaa?"

"..."

My hand was shaking, I didn't know whether my words next would calm her down.

"The truth is... the truth is... Olivia and I... we are... engaged... since a long time ago..."

"Nya?"

Nyantaa startled, then wrinkling one eyebrow.

"Before we were born, Olivia's father was hurt when in a hunt, passed out in the plain field, my father who happened just returned from a long trip, stumbled into his body, and he rescued him."

"Olivia's father felt deep gratitude for my father's action, they became a sworn brother, and he promised to marry Olivia to me... we... we had been engaged since we were uh... 11..."

"Ah, I see nyaa... you are already in a relationship since long nyaa... nyuuu... then it was Jewel who is the third person here nyaa..."

I sighed, feeling proud at my wit, of course, if both Jewel and Olivia were here, they would know it was nonsense...

First, a hunter would not hunt without a single companion, except in a very easy area, therefore, even if one hunter got hurt, the other possibly could treat him or her, just like what we did with Nyantaa before, unless it was something they couldn't handle such as a curse or toxic that was yet to be known.

Second, his father was just an assistant manager of an auction house, what he possibly could do to save Olivia's father? Let alone years ago, he just a normal staff.

Third, there was no way 11 years old children would have been engaged, the earliest engagement in the history of the Moonlight Continent was 15 years old, and those weren't exactly happened on a commoner like him.

"I kept it secret from Jewel because I didn't want to hurt her feeling, you know how she deeply in love with me, right?"

"Yes nyaa... even in her sleep, Jewel sometimes sleep-talked and mentioned your name nyaa..."

Well, I knew about that, we had been sleeping under the same tent after all.

"Therefore, you should keep it secret also... Nyantaa didn't want Jewel to feel sad, right?"

"Ngyaa?!"

Nyantaa widened her eyes then became gloomy.

"But... but... Caeth would leave Jewel eventually, right nyaa? How's keeping this secret have any use nyaa?"

"Pfft... no of course not, I don't have any intention in leaving Jewel... I loved her, so I decided to... to... marry them both."

The she-cat was amazed by my words, her eyes glittered with stars.

"Is that true nyaa?! Is it possible nyaa?! Caeth nyaa can marry both Jewel and Olivia nyaa?!"

Well, no, I couldn't...Jewel perhaps, but Olivia... I...

"Of course, who do you think I am? I am the future best hunter, I don't even mind marrying you also, Nyantaa..."

"Woah, really Caeth nyaa? You are willing to take care of me nyaa???"

Nyantaa became really excited, her face turned in red while heatedly gazed at me like I am a piece of meat...

Please stop...

"Yeah, but the premise is that I must become the best hunter in the world first, so, you may want to wait for a long... long time..."

"Doesn't matter nyaa... I believe Caeth can achieve his dream nyaa... then we will have lots of kitten around nyaa..."

Nyantaa pressed her paws together and started daydreaming, I laughed inwardly, truly felt proud of myself, turning disaster into a fortune, poaching Nyantaa along the way...

Ufufu... after we returned to the town, let's see what kind of fun we could have together...

I stared at the she-cat's breast and rear, couldn't help but felt a great stir inside.

Not long after, we saw Olivia came out from her tent, I told Nyantaa to keep this a secret in order to not cause awkwardness, the she-cat complied almost instantly, contacted Olivia with her unusual cheerful attitude, the huntress wrinkled her eyebrows.

She clearly remembered their last conversation was not ended up very well, she could even see Nyantaa was thoroughly depressed, what Caeth had said to her that she became cheery again?

I quickly moved on to the situation and talked about our predicament, Nyantaa repeatedly apologized that it started to become annoying.

Olivia was surprisingly willing to give 10 golds to cover the debt, I knew she had that much, perhaps it's not even her whole saving, on my part, I had 7 golds, so I was willing to give 4 golds... that meant we only needed 6 golds left.

While it's still many, but no longer burdened much; if we were lucky, several months would be enough to pay it off, let alone Jewel wouldn't join us for a time being.

After settling our next action, we prepared to enter the Old Woodlands again, this time, we made sure to be extra careful.

(***)

"Un?"

Nyantaa startled as she walked in front of me and Olivia several steps ahead, she stopped while raising her clenched paw.

"What is it Nyantaa?"

I immediately entered a fighting stance, one hand rested on the handle of my sword, Olivia also grabbed the base of her arrow.

"Did you hear that nyaa?"

"..."

I knitted my eyebrows and tried to focus my hearing sense, the jungle was quite solitary, aside from several ambients of the wildlife, there was not much to listen.

*Bang...* *Bang...*

There was a faint... very small noise... it's hard to discern the source of this...

"Seemed very far..."

Olivia said with knitted eyebrows, but assuming the size of this jungle, whatever that was must be loud enough that it reached into their position.

"What do you think that was nyaa?"

"Hard to tell... maybe a monster, or maybe people, but I believe we won't cross path with them in a short time..."

"Forget it, let's continue..."

Our first destination was the yesterday treant, checking up on it whether it still alive or might have been died, Olivia didn't know what was the consequence of consuming the Ghoul Wolf's intestines, but by the treant's reaction yesterday, it caused the monster so much pain.

Hopefully, it was killed, so they could just salvage the monster... it's a plant-based monster, wouldn't decay as quickly as flesh type one.

Soon, we arrived at the location, the treant was slightly bent backward with its face gazed upward, all of its branches had fallen to the ground, Olivia took out her fire rune arrow and shot the treant...

"..."

An ember lit on the treant's trunk, but the monster showed no sign of moving, we exchanged glances and moved closer, I unsheathed my sword.

"..."

We should be at its range of attack, but the treant still didn't move, Nyantaa looked at me, I gave her a nod.

She snaked behind the treant, then approached it slowly, after she was closed enough, Nyantaa put her left foot in front and the right foot behind, her right paw clenched and cocked back, her left paw also clenched but hooked 90 degrees vertically in the front.

This was the stance of [ Overwhelming Punch ], like magic that required incantation, a technique required a certain step to be activated.

Jewel had to jump into the air to activate [ Rapid Thrust ], I had to crouch in a particular manner and put my sword in a certain position to trigger [ Sweeping Slash ] and Olivia had to twist the string of her bow to use [ Twisting Arrow ]

"Nryaaaa!!!"

*Bang!*

With a loud roar, Nyantaa lashed out her punch and immediately pushed forward half of the treant's trunk, then she ripped it off.

The upper of the treant was flying to the air, went over Nyantaa's head, they could see the green acid at the other half, the previous the Ghoul Wolf's intestines had been dissolved by the acid, not a single one left.

We took a relieved breath and quickly approached Nyantaa's position, the she-cat was frowning this time.

"Nyantaa, what is it?"

"Nyuuu... how to say this nyaa... the treant was... too fragile nyaa... it's like punching a glass nyaa..."

I and Olivia startled, the latter quickly raised its leg and kicked the lower part of the treant.

*Crack!*

The trunk was easily breaking, I extended my hand and grabbed the rugged edge of the treant, I pulled it and the piece of wood just came out...

Don't tell me because we left it overnight that treant became obsolete, or...

"There is one to find out..."

Olivia darted to the spot where the upper part of the treant laid, her eyes wandered around and immediately twisted in ugliness...

The fruit of the treant was green in color, the darker the green was, the riper it had become, but now, the fruit was simply black, there were dots of green on it but clearly it's no longer conditional to eat.

"Busted..."

Hearing Olivia's words, I clenched my teeth in frustration, now we must search again for another treant, damn, why our luck was very bad...

"I am sorry, it's Nyan's fault..."

Damn, right you were, who told you not to tie that Ghoul Wolf's intestines properly... now it had spoiled our hunt...

"No, it's fine... we just continue searching, if we found one here, there must be also deeper..."

I sighed, we continued walking toward the south's area, and God, our luck finally turned for the better, there was another single treant not long after.

"Alright, Olivia and I will attract its attention, Nyantaa, you will attack it from behind, got it?"

Nyantaa nodded, even was excited, she seemed eager to fix her fault.

"Don't try to lose the Ghoul Wolf's intestines again, ok?"

"Don't worry nyaa... I protect it with my life nyaa!"

Afterward, I and Olivia went out from the cover, Nyantaa was looking at our back with watchful eyes, waiting for a chance, unknown to her, there was something observing her from behind.

"Hey, here, here!"

I shouted loudly while drawing out my sword, Olivia took out her dagger since her archery would not be very useful in the situation.

"Raaaaaar!!!"

The treant roared akin to a hungry beast, it shot out its branches and root to seize us.

I swung my sword to cut them crazily, Olivia took out the one I missed, she grabbed her dagger in reverse style.

The treant was rather crazy, no matter how many of its limbs had been severed, it kept launching its branch and roots.

One of them scrapped my hand, creating a gaping wound, my eyes twitched a bit but I decided to ignore the pain.

My cooperation with Olivia was not very well, there were times that I had to stop swinging my sword due to Olivia was in my front, she usually our support, I tended to fight together with Jewel.

"!"

Three branches came from multiple sides, I could destroy them with one swing, but at this moment, Olivia stood at my corner, I had to change the pattern of my attack, instead, I slashed in a diagonal motion and cut one branch, Olivia cut one, but the last branch managed to escape the onslaught, immediately stabbed her right shoulder.

"Ah!"

She yelped at the pain, I quickly jumped one step and swung my sword downward, cutting the branch as I pulled Olivia into my back.

"Are you alright?!"

"Y-yes... thank you, Caeth..."

I didn't respond back, I never knew to fight without Jewel was actually this harsh, did... did all the successful hunting in the past just because of Jewel?

I slashed multiple branches and roots, finally, I realized the treant didn't have much anymore, I glanced toward the bushes, this was Nyantaa's best time to attack.

Meanwhile, Nyantaa was actually laid on the ground, unable to move, but not far from her, a corpse cockatrice laid nearby a tree, its head had bent strangely.

Back then, when Nyantaa had prepared to circle the treant, there was a sudden roar from behind her, in reflex, she swung her left paw but the cockatrice's beak wounded her upper arm, at the same time, Nyantaa's left paw hit the cockatrice's long neck and snapped the bone, the force sent the cockatrice flying and smashed against the tree.

Nyantaa tried to shout toward Caeth and Olivia, but her body such petrified quickly, even she unable to utter a word.

I noticed Nyantaa had long not come out, immediately thought something must have gone wrong, I glanced at Olivia, the latter also felt the same.

With unwillingness, we retreated and quickly headed to Nyantaa's position, finding the she-cat laid helplessly on the ground.

We discovered at the corpse of the cockatrice and had the conclusion of what just happened.

I bitterly laughed, although she didn't fulfill the task, at least the she-cat managed to hunt a monster, not a total loss for them.

Olivia took out an item to cure her paralyze, compared to both Caeth and Nyantaa, she had more items for many situations.

"The paralyze usually take sometimes to heal, this will hasten the recovery..."

Olivia poured the item into Nyantaa's mouth, at least her throat could still function.

I carried Nyantaa to let her leaned against a tree, then proceeded to salvage the cockatrice.

According to Olivia, after Nyantaa was healed from her status, they could still hunt for the treant, this was not bad, in fact, I consider this as one hell of luck, gaining two hunts at a very short time.

We might even possible to conclude for the day, the number of salvages from these two monsters and yesterday's cockatrice had reached the limit of items we possibly could carry.

"Caeth... my daddy... my daddy was away for hunting trip... so... I will be alone for tonight..."

"Really?"

My eyes glittered, he saw Olivia's father multiple times at the Vurn, but they never interacted, and her father was rather a temperament person.

Olivia nodded with a red cheek, I was fluttering immediately, spent the night in the house of beauty, and only the both of us? Imagined all the engaging activities they could have done.

Nyantaa, quickly heal so we can hunt the treant and be over with this...

Olivia could see Caeth's excitement, she's far happier than him, who didn't when your lover such anticipate their time together?

She began to think about what kind of food she could cook tonight, hopefully, wasn't going to be wasted like two days ago...

We laughed and flirted, Nyantaa bitterly wanted to join but her body restrained her movement; if only hunting was this joyfully every day...

But this happiness... was short live...

"!"

Olivia... vanished from my sight...

The corpse of the cockatrice disappeared from my vision...

My hand, my entire body, the leaves, Nyantaa... even the light...

All... had gone...

What surrounding me was absolute darkness; front, back, left, and right...

North, South, West, and East...

I felt like... completely had no idea where I am...

"Caeth...? Caeth, where are you? What's... what's going on here?"

That's... That's Olivia's voice... she's still here... she didn't vanish...

"I-I am here... Olivia..."

I stretched out my hands tried to reach out to her.

"Caeth... Caeth..."

A soft hand clashed against mine, I quickly seized it and pulled her over to me, but even so, I couldn't see her... all I felt was her tender and warm body...

"Caeth, I thought you are gone... why suddenly everything became dark like this... it's... it's not normal..."

"I don't know..."

I enclasped her body, the once warm quickly went to cold, I didn't know whether it was my skin or her that went through the rapid change...

I tried to calm myself... tried to think... what happened here absolutely didn't make any sense...

Did this happen all over the world? Did the god decide to take the sun from this world?

My family... Jewel... did they all fine?

...

"Oh, creep, Nyantaa!!!"

She's paralyzed now, unable to speak, let alone to move, but now their eyes were useless, they wouldn't be able to find her except there was a light...

Olivia quickly took out her arrows, and she shot it in many directions, every time the arrows seemingly hit a tree, she replaced it with a fire rune and shot in the same direction...

This ember... the small cute fire... was our only resource of light, I dashed toward the tree and tried to find Nyantaa, but I got nothing...

Olivia in a hurry started releasing her arrow again, hoping their time was still enough to find Nyantaa... because she knew what came after the dark...

On the fourth, maybe the fifth arrow, we finally saw a figure leaned on a tree, her facial expression was pale, her eyes brimmed in terror.

She saw Caeth approached many trees to look for her, she wanted to scream and told him she was here...

But her mouth shut, her voice gone, she could only pray for them to quickly discover her.

"Thank God, Nyantaa..."

I sighed in relief and approached her position.

But at this moment...

"Awoooooo!!!"

Many howlings came from all directions, one followed after one another...

I froze... my legs couldn't move... my breath ceased to flow...

No... no... no... it couldn't be... oh creep, this was the worse...

"Caeth, we don't have time, quick grab Nyantaa!!!"

Caeth nyaa! Help me nyaa!

Olivia's shout freed me from my trance, I saw Nyantaa's desperate eyes, I quickly walked closer to her...

In the term of strength, the hellhounds were far weaker than the cockatrice, but they won in number and speed, it even rumored the hellhounds' population easily reached a thousand.

If they were attacked from many directions, Olivia would impossible to protect me and Nyantaa, if Olivia carried Nyantaa, her speed would drawback severely, we would be overrun before successfully exited the forest.

Then... there was one solution... right... this was the only solution...

I stopped my feet, with trembling body I looked at Nyantaa, intense guilt sheared my heart.

"I am sorry..."

I turned around and went to grab Olivia's hand, the latter was stunned by my action before she realized my intention.

"Caeth, you... we... how can we..."

Olivia stopped, I didn't turn back to look at her, no, I don't want her to see my face, my coward face.

"We have to go... there is no hope for her... she will just become our burden..."

Olivia also knew it would be already very difficult for them to survive, let alone if they must carry the paralyzed Nyantaa...

But... leaving her like this... was it truly necessary?

"Caeth, the cockatrice, we can cover her with the corpse of the cockatrice, at least the hellhounds won't attack her..."

"THERE IS NO TIME!!!"

Olivia startled by my loud voice, I grit my teeth, hating my self for the words I was about to say.

"Nyantaa... Nyantaa has never been a part of us... she is an outsider... she's not even human... neither she is any cat race... she's only guest, someone who just happened to live with Jewel's family... Jewel... Jewel won't even sad if she... if she... dead..."

His voice was not big, but it had been heard clearly by the she-cat, Nyantaa widened her eyes...

Was that... what Caeth thought about her? Nothing more than an outsider? She was... nothing?

Suddenly, I heard the sound of dashing, the hellhound already discovered us!

"Let's go now!"

I pulled Olivia's hand, startling the woman, and before she could say anything, I have dragged her away... we left... Nyantaa.

The area around had been lit with a small ember, Nyantaa saw something emerged from the dark, it was a dog, with its face half-skull and half-normal.

Nyantaa felt the powerful fear, gripped tight her heart, she couldn't run... she couldn't yell... she couldn't...

Jewel nyaa... did you also think of me as an outsider nyaa?

Jewel nyaa... help nyaa... Jewel nyaa... Je-

*Bark!*

The hellhound rushed toward her spot, marking the end of her hope.

(***)

*Bark!*

"DIE!"

I swung my sword and cut the undead dog, their body was fragile so the blade had no problem sending them back to the underworld.

Olivia grabbed one torch which was a branch that she had been shot with fire rune, the little fire was their hope to guide through this mess.

Her other hand grabbed her dagger.

Usually, people would rest on the tree or buried themselves in a hole to avoid hellhound, the animals also did the same, the undead dogs attacked and ate anything, their specialty was the ability to track a soul, therefore, it almost impossible to escape them.

I saw a silhouette of three hellhounds from the distance, my body had been drenched with cold sweat, and my hand couldn't stop shivering... our exit was still far and I already out of breath.

"Caeth, here!"

Olivia handed me a rejuvenation drink, I didn't hesitate to drink it despite mine still in the pouch.

This was a dangerous time, should not worry about anything expect own life.

We passed by several trees, following the one that had been marked by Olivia, 2 hellhounds came from our front, I fully swung my blade to kill them in one move. One came from Olivia's southwest, she dodged right at the moment before the hellhound bit her and stabbed the monster's neck with her dagger, it let out a small whimper as she harshly pulled out the dagger and let the monster fell onto the ground.

4 hellhounds...

2 hellhounds...

Another 4...

There's just no end of them, we didn't even reach the treant's location from yesterday.

While I was thoroughly depressed, Olivia had been searching for a tree that possibly could be climbed fast, she remembered saw one before...

I drank another rejuvenation drink before my stamina ran out, it took a while for the effect to kick in, thus drank it ahead of time was advisable.

Their stench was even worse than the Ghoul Wolf's intestines, I wanted to puke while my blade kept slicing them.

I didn't know what happened anymore... it's like all blood rushed into my head, the hellhounds kept coming endlessly, one died, another showed up, I crazily swung my sword, all techniques, all swordsmanship, all had been thrown from my head, just slash... and slash...

*Thud!*

My blade hit a tree and got stuck, immediately my heart skipped a beat, thought this was it... this was my end...

"Bark! Bark!"

No... no... this was not my end... I don't want to die here... Mom... Dad... Abel... Jewel... they were all waiting for me...

I struggled to take out my sword, it just didn't come off, one hellhound already closed to me.

Frick... get away... get away!

*Wizz!*

An arrow flashed and punctured the hellhound's head, then another arrow flew and killed the second hellhound.

Olivia came to my side, she carried the torch behind, the ember touched the back of her head.

"Caeth, are you alright? I found a tree for us to climb, it should be good to give us a room to breathe..."

She worriedly looked at me before helping me pulling the sword, with both strength we managed to take it back, but another hellhound already on our doorsteps.

She guided into a tree, the trunk's diameter was indeed slimmer than most of them, at least we could climb it without the assistance of a rope.

Finally... finally... the heat of the battle... the blood and rotten stink... I really couldn't bear it... to get away from it just for a brief was very alluring...

"Olivia, protect me! Protect me!"

I didn't care about being gentlemen... I needed to get away... I needed to save first.

"OK!"

Olivia... she didn't even complain, she took out the torch from her back and stabbed it onto the ground, the back of her head was slightly reddish due to the ember, her pink hair smelled of ashes...

But she ignored it... the ache of burn, even if they annihilated all of her hair, as long she could save Caeth just like before, she would do it in a heartbeat.

With the remaining arrows on her back, Olivia rapidly shot out any incoming hellhounds, from her front, two corners, left and right; if Caeth was to see this, he absolutely would fall all over for her.

The huntress... that's not just an empty title... it's a worth nickname for the fiercest hunter.

Olivia danced around with her bow and arrows, the hellhounds dropped like leaves, with a dagger, she lots less useful, but with archery...

Still... the hellhounds' wave akin to an endless tide, Olivia glanced over her shoulder and found Caeth just climb over a little higher than her own height.

...

I didn't know why... I was not usually sucking like this at climbing, my hands just kept shaking... most of the time my head went light... I knew that I needed to hurry... Olivia was fighting to keep the hellhounds at bay... I should hurry... otherwise... her life would...

... Her life?

Why?

Why should I care about her life again?

Just because we have intimate relationships? Just because she proclaimed to love me?

Could love save me? Could love get me away from here?

Jewel also love me, but where she was now? Not here right? Was that love? If she loved me, she should have been here... protected me... protected Nyantaa...

Haha... all bullshit... love was bullshit... all matter was survival...

"Caeth, what happened?!"

Olivia called out, there was an urgency in her tone, I knew she was worried about me... well, don't be...

"Olivia... I-I can't... I need a boost..."

"A boost?!"

Olivia widened her eyes, looking at the numerous hellhounds; if she was to stop fighting, they would have swarmed her within a couple of breaths.

"Olivia... you... you love me, right?"

"Love means... supporting each other, right?"

"I... I need your help now... hurry..."

Olivia trembled, right... she was willing to do anything for Caeth, to save him, as long he was secured... if she hesitated, then her heart for him was not true...

Then the pink-haired woman dashed toward the tree, she grabbed Caeth's legs and tried to push him upward.

I laughed inwardly, what a stupid woman... truly love was stupid haha... haha...

"Caeth, hurry!"

"Just a little closer!"

I tried to reach out, the branch was several inches away from my hand, come on... come on... if she died now, you also died...

"Olivia, where is your strength?! I can't reach it!!!"

"Hmmph..."

A little closer woman... just a little closer...

"Got it!"

My hand finally grasped the branch but at the same time, a hellhound came from the side and tackled Olivia away... my body was also swayed to the side, but I quickly held tight onto the branch.

Olivia smashed against the ground, the hellhound bit on her shoulder, she squirmed in pain, my Olivia was thoroughly in pain...

"Caeth... Caeth... help me!"

Her body was several away from my position, I trembled fiercely, I was saved up here while my woman was dying there...

No... you, not my woman... my woman was only Jewel... right... right Jewel was the only one for me... if Jewel here, this situation would not occur...

Hehe...

I could see Olivia's shoulder gushed out with blood, the hellhound's fang was quite stalwart.

"Caeth..."

She looked at me... perhaps hoping I would come down and rescued her...

Well, not a chance...

In fact...

I stood up, unbuckled my pants, I took out my cock and... I pissed on the torch nearby the tree...

Don't ever look at me again...

Then all the lights were gone.

Alright, that's the end of the side story,  don't hesitate to leave review or comment to improve my writing and storytelling, please keep civil and stay cool, if you don't like the story then I am sorry, don't need bashing, all in all, thank you for the support, I see you again in the main story, ciao~

2