27. Sunday
859 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 After a while I stood up and admired my handiwork. Jena was still unconscious, so I washed all the liquids from her body and even removed my cum by inserting my fingers inside her. 

Then I covered her in towl and led her to the bed. She was leaning on me, barely conscious. I left her on my bed, and went back to finish my shower. 

When I came out after some 20 minutes, jena had finally regained her bearings. She was still laying on bed, so I also sat on the bed. With only towl around my waist and completely naked otherwise, same as her. 

When I laid down on the bed, she hugged me with her big breasts. Almost suffocating me and smiling like she just got the best gift in the world. After moving my face a bit up and taking some breaths, i looked at her. She was looking at me lovingly, so I kissed her juicy lips with all my strength. 

After some half an hour of snuggling and cuddling, jena dressed back in her maid clothes and went to do her work. 

It was just 8.45 am, so I tried going back to sleep. When I woke up a maid was cleaning my room. And peeking at me again and again only stopping herself with great restraint. 

' Did she touched me when I was sleeping ? '

Let's see what's she doing.

' Oh my god...Oh my fucking god...! Young master is sleeping naked !! I think he just woke up. My god even his sleeping dick was so big ! I wonder how it would feel deep inside my slit. Mhhnn fuck i am dripping wet, maybe i should rub one out after cleaning this room. Ahhh I wish I could look at his cute little butt for a little longer....! '

' Ahh, she was just watching. That's fine. Her mind is filled with lust, just as maids around me usually have. ' 

Jake - Hey ! What's ur name?

Maid - Ahh, Eeeem Lily. It's Lily young master !

Jake - Lily, can you get me something to wear ?

Lily - Of course young master !

She grabbed some underwear and a random pants and tshirt from my wardrobe. I got up towl was still loosely wrapped around me, i removed it. Standing perfectly naked in front of the maid.

Her eyes were as wide as it possible could get. Her face was red and her breathing faster. But I didn't pay her any attention and dressed up. When I finally looked at her she was visibly struggling to gain control on her emotions. 

Jake - Something wrong?

Lily - Noo ! Sir, nothing is wrong. I am perfectly fine.

Jake - Okay. Good to know.

I went downstairs to have my breakfast. I ate alone. Then I settled on the living room couch. A doctor was supposed to come check up on me today. And since it was Sunday, Eli was not going to come either. 

After getting bored of scrolling on insta I decided to text clara. 

Jake - Hey ! You there ?

I didn't expect her to be awake at Sunday morning but surprisingly her reply came in just few seconds. 

Clara - Yes I am here jake. What can I do for you ?

Jake - Don't you sleep on Sundays ?

Clara - I just woke up, my roommate was making noises. And now I am brushing my teeth....

Jake - Ahh ! If I ask you for something would you do it ?

Clara - Anything for you, love.

Jake - Oh my ! Okay send me your nudes....

Clara - You are asking for my nudes !? Isn't it usually the girl who shamelessly asks for that ?

Jake - Yeah i am a shameless guy. You got problem with that ?

Clara - No my lord. Your orders will be completed in just a second your majesty !

Jake - I am waiting...i wanna see some butts in the morning !!

I asked her out of boredom and just wanted to see how far she would go. And just as promised she sent some 5-6 pics of her in a couple of minutes. 

All focused on her pussy and ass from various angles. She was clearly in a washroom. I could even see the toothbrush in one of her hand. Her pussy looked so cute and inviting. 

Jake - You Still didn't shave ? Are you planning on growing it and making a hair style downstairs ?

Clara - Stop it.. it's just I didn't get the the chance to do it yet. And i was not expecting to show it to anybody first thing in the morning !

Jake - Hey is your roommate cute ? After watching your ass I have got a hard on....

Clara - How can you be so horny all the time !?

Jake - I am a growing boy okay ! I have needs...

Clara - And why are introducing in my roommate ? Am I not good enough for you ?

Jake - Two ass is better than one ! It's the rule of the universe. 

Clara - My twat it is...and she is not young.

Jake - How old is she ?

Clara - She's maybe 32 - 35 something. She have a male partner yet she is here away from him can you believe that ?

Jake - She's your friend ?

Clara - She is my aunt. My mothers younger sister.

Jake - Oh perfect. Can I come over ?

Clara - You want to come to my apartment !? And what perfect ?

Jake - Can't I ?

Clara - Of course You can. It's just too small, you know ? We can meet somewhere else outside ?

Jake - Send me your address I am coming over. And also send your aunt's pic...

Clara - Youuuu...Youuuu want to fuck her ?

Jake - Don't you want cute little nieces and nephews ?

Clara - My fucking god !!! I can't believe this...but what about her partner ? She's not separated you know ? Just a fight I think....

Jake - Who cares about all that. All I am interested in is how big the butt your aunt has....And how amazing it would look side by side with yours !

Clara - Fuckkk ! You are hopeless and a giant pervert ! 

    

20