30. Squirting Duo
755 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

30

My tongue was going up and down on Selina's slightly dark pussy lips touching her clitoris for a while the her entrance and then her inside folds.

She was in a little higher position than what would be normally doggy position, and in between somewhere with our little licking and sucking Clara had managed to get herself in between my legs and sucking my cock like a kid with a lolipop. 

On between my licking i once and twice thrusted my cock deep inside clara's throat, but she seemed to be determined to take it all. Even with tears in her eyes and choking, she didn't resist at all. Instead she looked kinda really excited about it.

I focused on the Selina's pussy which was twitching at my touch like a living being. I sucked and licked her clitoris and went up and down on her puffy entrance plus giving one big lick from the tip of her clitoris to the end of her asshole. But when my tongue touched her bare asshole, a jolt of electricity passed through her entire body and she released all her juices, cumming a lot of liquids. 

' Her asshole is her weakness !? Oho this will be fun ! '

When she finished I sucked all the remaining juices with my tongue and even thrusting inside her pussy to get some more. She was really into it now, like a perfect bitch in heat.

I continued my licking and sucking and teasing a ton, with my tongue all over her leaking pussy. But how could I just let it be when I knew her weakness ? Licking her up and down I slowly reached her asshole once again, stopping just before her puckering asshole. Then I just touched a little with the tip of my tongue, she realised what I was doing and tried to look at me but my face was deep inside her ass cheeks.

I licked around her anus and teased and loosened her a bit. She was still squeezing tight but a lot relaxed than before. And just when she dropped her guard a bit i plunged my tongue inside her flesh. She immediately tightened her buttocks again, but after my continued persistence she allowed the entry without getting too much resistance. But when I teased her by licking her anus and going in and out of her asshole mercilessly, she tightened her whole body, arced a bit and released a big fucking powerful jet of liquids that drenched my tshirt and crotch are dripping down on Clara. 

It was a funny scene to be honest. After releasing some quarter liter of juices, she finally collapsed on the couch losing all her strength in her body. Her mind full of pure bliss. 

I left her alone in her own world and got into normal sitting position at the end of Selina's feet. Directing Clara to get on the floor and suck a little better. 

Jake - Suck like you are the best slut in the world, embrace your inner whore....

Clara - Uhmmm..uhnmmmm...

Her mouth was full and I was pushing her head so she couldn't obviously speak yet her eye roll told me all she wanted to convey.

Jake - Yes like that. Now that's how a good little slut sucks a dick....

She kept sucking and getting deepthroated again and and again by my encouragement. She obviously was at her limit yet she didn't resist even a little when I forced inside her mouth deeper and deeper. 

At the last moment I released my hold on her and she catched ger breath for a second before resuming the sucking with all the sloppyness and liquids, making it all a big mess. I looked at the hairy aunt and she had her eyes open looking at us with a bit of horror, lust and whole lot of clear jealousy.

After some minute or two i stopped clara and stood up, Selina also stoop up. I was now on my back horizontally on couch. They both looked at me like little puppies asking for orders. It was really funny when you realize that it was woman's job to be assertive for sex in this world.

Jake - Come on ! Come on top, Show me how does an experienced woman uses her pussy.

I said to Selina, who jumped right on top of me at my invitation.

Clara - Hey ! What about me ? Aren't you paying a bit too much attention to her ?

Jake - Okay ! Okay ! Come here. Use some leg muscles and come on my face. 

Clara - On your face ? Like sitting on your face ?

Jake - If you want, but more like staying up and letting me tongue fuck you....

Clara - Ohhh fuckk yess !

Selina was rubbing her pussy on the tip of my dick, getting ready for her moment. She released a breath and dropped down on my dick, inserting some 4 inches straight inside her.

" Ahhhhh mmmhhh fuck.... it's so thick..."

She managed to remain in that position for while then started moving up and down slowly trying to fuck herself in every corner of her pussy. She tried really hard to make it go deeper and deeper inside her but it was clearly too much for her. Yet with every few thrusts she managed to get half an inch extraaa. Adding more and more inside her. Curiosity had won over the momentarily pain. Her expressions mix of tons of lewdness and bit of embarassed at her own sluttiness.

I left her in her lewdness. And focused myself on the pink cleanly shaved pussy of Clara - the squirter. She had prepared herself this time. 

I started my attack on her pussy same as her aunt, going up and down from clitoris to end of her pussy and sucking, teasing her clitoris like a toy. After a while when her leaking fluids became too much i entered her pussy with my tongue leaving her entrance folds alone. 

And just expected she squirted all over my mouth and face, making me literally loose my breath for a second there.

Jake - Do you some fetish about squirting on guys faces ?

Clara - That's..huhhhm...not...it..! Huhhmm.

She dropped her lower half top of my face after releasing everything and losing her strength. 

Now I was literally buried under her bigg ass. 

22