58 – Kurogane
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With determination surging, Ye stepped forward, no longer hiding in the shadows.

Ye locked eyes with Taro, gaze steady and unwavering.

"Taro, the Dragon of the West," he began, voice firm and resolute.

“I came to Ganzan City on a mission to destroy you, but I didn’t know why. But after seeing your heinous actions, I now see the wisdom of my Heavenly Retribution System in issuing a warrant for your death.

You've allied yourself with the vile Flesh Merchants. You brought needless chaos to the streets of Ganzan City. And you harmed little Sasha, an innocent child who deserved none of this!” Ye’s voice echoed through the Chamber of Flames as he said the last sentence.

Taro sneered, his face contorting with disdain. But Ye didn't let his expression faze him. Ye’s resolve was unshakable, and he continued,
"I stand before you today, determined to right the wrongs you've committed. I will take Sasha back and ensure her safety. I swear on my life that I will claim all the land and property of Dragon's Claw in the name of the Alliance of Heavenly Retribution!”

The Chamber of Flames seemed to respond to Ye’s passion, the fires burning even more fiercely. Taro and Kurogane exchanged uneasy glances, their confidence wavering in the face of his unwavering conviction.

"Mark my words, Taro," Ye said, voice ringing with authority. "Your reign of terror is about to end. I am here to claim the tongue of the dragon. Today, the Dragon of the West shall fall."

A scowl formed on Taro's face, his eyes narrowing with hatred. "This is all your fault, Ye," he spat. "You seduced Princess Aki, and now you dare to lecture me about right and wrong?"

"Aki chose me over you, Taro. You need to learn to accept that and deal with it, like a man."

Ye had hoped to rile him up, to make him lose his composure, but Taro remained calm. His eyes flicked over to Kurogane, and he issued a command. "Kurogane, soften him up for me. I want to enjoy this."

"Understood, Lord Taro," Kurogane replied, a sadistic grin spreading across his face as he cracked his knuckles.

Ye knew he had a challenging fight ahead, but he was prepared to face whatever they threw at him.

Ye Chen would not back down.
The time had come to bring justice to Taro and his cruel reign.

Kurogane stood before Ye, his imposing figure exuding an aura of menace. Kurogane was a tall, muscular man, with a wild mane of black hair and a vicious scar across his left cheek. In his hand, he gripped a wicked-looking, serrated sword that seemed to thirst for blood.

Taro, still maintaining his composure, revealed a sinister smile. "Ye, let me introduce you to Kurogane's special move: the Black Typhoon. When he unleashes it, even the most skilled fighters find themselves overwhelmed by its sheer ferocity."

Ye clenched his fists and stared at Kurogane, eyes filled with determination. "I'm ready for anything," he declared.

Kurogane wasted no time, lunging at Ye with a speed he hadn't anticipated. Kurogane’s sword sliced through the air with deadly precision, and Ye knew he had to stay on guard if he hoped to survive this encounter.
As they clashed, Ye could feel the intensity of the battle rising. He was prepared to give everything to protect those he cared for.

As their weapons clashed, sparks flew in all directions. Kurogane's strategy seemed to revolve around using his brute strength to overpower Ye. His movements were reminiscent of a rampaging elephant, relentless and devastating. Each swing of his serrated sword threatened to pulverize anything in its path.

Ye did his best to stay nimble, evading Kurogane’s ferocious blows and countering when he could. Despite his large size and immense power, Kurogane was surprisingly fast. Ye realized he needed to be cautious and patient, waiting for the right moment to strike.

Kurogane's powerful swings generated gusts of wind that whipped through the Chamber of Flames. Ye felt the heat intensifying as the air swirled around them, feeding the fire that surrounded the battleground. Sweat poured down his face and stung his eyes, but Ye couldn't afford to let it distract him.

As they fought, Ye noticed that Kurogane's attacks were becoming more aggressive and reckless. It seemed as though he was becoming impatient with the prolonged battle. Ye knew that he had to find a way to exploit this to his advantage.

Suddenly, the Heavenly Retribution System's voice echoed in his mind. [Warning, Ye. Kurogane's Power Level is approximately 500. Your Power Level is only 375. Proceed with caution.]

The disparity in their power levels was daunting for Ye, but he refused to let it deter him. He had faced seemingly insurmountable odds before, and he would do so again.

Just as Ye was gathering his thoughts and preparing for the next wave of attacks, Kurogane unexpectedly swung around and struck him with full force in the ribs. The impact was so powerful that Ye was sent flying across the chamber, unable to control his trajectory.

Ye slammed into the wall on the other side of the room, the air forcefully expelled from his lungs. Pain shot through his body, radiating from the point of impact. As Ye struggled to regain his breath and regain his footing, the Heavenly Retribution System contacted him once more.

[Warning: You have sustained severe damage to your ribs, and internal bleeding has been detected. Immediate medical attention is required.]

Ye’s vision blurred, and the pain intensified as he tried to push back onto his feet. He gritted his teeth, fighting against the agony that threatened to consume him.
Ye knew he couldn't afford to show any weakness in front of Kurogane and Taro. He had to find a way to continue the battle and triumph, even as his body screamed in protest.

As Ye clung to the wall for support, his mind raced, searching for a solution. Time was running out, and the threat of succumbing to the injuries loomed ever larger. But Ye couldn't let his quest for vengeance end here. He had to find a way to overcome the odds and defeat Kurogane.

1