61 – Crimson Tempest
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Taro had transformed into his Crimson Tempest Style, an incredibly powerful transformation that left Ye stunned. The air around him crackled with a fiery aura as he stood there, a smirk forming on his face.

Ye was beyond out of energy, the Celestial Ivory Ascendant form barely holding on. Sweat dripped down his face as he tried to catch his breath, eyes locked on Taro.

"I have to admit, you're more of a challenge than I anticipated," Taro said, his voice dripping with confidence. "But it's time to end this."

He launched himself with incredible speed, his fist glowing with a red aura. Ye tried to dodge, but his body was sluggish and unresponsive.

Taro's fist connected with Ye’s stomach, and Ye felt a shockwave of pain ripple through his body. Ye coughed up blood as he stepped back, a cruel smile on Taro’s lips.

"You're finished," he said, his eyes gleaming with triumph.

Ye just gritted his teeth.

Ye’s body was battered and bruised, and he could feel his remaining energy waning fast. Taro's Crimson Tempest transformation was more than Ye could handle in his current state. Ye watched as Taro stood before him, a menacing aura emanating from his form.

Taro's new form was something to behold. His hair had turned a deep shade of red, and his body was encased in crimson flames. His power level was now easily over 5,000, far surpassing Ye’s.

But Ye refused to give up. He had to change strategy if he had any hope of defeating Taro. Ye took a deep breath and focused his mind on the Heavenly Retribution System.

Suddenly, he felt a second wind, and he knew what he had to do. Ye would have to rely on his Shinobi skills and training to defeat Taro.
Ye charged at him, dodging his attacks and getting in close to strike.

Despite his increased power, Ye could see that Taro was struggling to keep up. Taro was surprised by Ye’s agility and quick thinking. Ye felt his confidence growing with each successful attack.

But just as Ye thought he had the upper hand, Taro unleashed a devastating blow that sent him flying backward. Ye hit the ground hard, his body aching and his energy completely drained.

As Ye struggled to stand back up, Taro walked over to him, a cruel smile on his face. "I must say, I'm impressed," he said. "But your time is up. It's over for you."

Ye was in trouble, but he refused to give up. He focused all of his energy on the Heavenly Retribution System, hoping to find a way to turn the tables on Taro.

As Taro stood before Ye, Ye could see the pride and satisfaction in Taro’s eyes.
Taro truly believed that he had won.

"You're finished, Ye. You're an amazing opponent, and you have nothing to be ashamed of," he says, his voice laced with a hint of respect.

But Ye didn’t want to hear it. Injured and gasping for breath, Ye could only feel anger boiling inside him.

"Shut up," Ye says through gritted teeth.

Taro sensed his anger, and he began to speak again.

"You know, Ye, I hated you when I saw how Aki looked at you. I loved her, worshiped her, pined for her since I was a child growing up in the Ganzan Court. But Aki never looked at me the way she looked at you."

Taro paused, a pathetic expression on his face, as if he was reliving a painful memory.

"I remember when we were teenagers, Aki disrespected me in front of everyone. Tell me why that is, Ye. Tell me!”

“Perhaps she saw the ugliness in your heart.”

Taro took a deep breath, his power level surging as he transformed into his Crimson Tempest form. The aura around him was palpable, and Ye felt the weight of his power.

"I'm going to enjoy killing you, Ye," Taro said, his voice dripping with malice.

Ye took a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves. Taro's story had given him a new perspective on the fight. Ye realize that wasn’t just fighting for himself; he’s fighting for Aki, and for all the people Taro hurt with his lust for power.

But Ye couldn’t win this fight with brute force alone. He need to be smarter, more strategic. And so, he took a step back, letting Taro come to him. Ye dodged his attacks, using Taro’s own power against him.

As he fought, Ye could see frustration growing in Taro's eyes. Taro was used to being in control, and Ye’d taken that away from him. But Taro was still dangerous, and one wrong move could mean the end for Ye.

Ye was determined to win, to prove to Taro and to himself that he had what it took to be a true warrior.

Taro's rage boiled over as he unleashed a flurry of attacks, but Ye manage to deflect them all. Despite the injuries and exhaustion, Ye’s determination grew with every passing moment. Taro's words only fueled Ye’s fighting spirit as he refused to back down. They continued to trade blows, neither of them gaining the upper hand.

As they fought, Ye began to see openings in Taro's defense. His attacks became predictable, and Ye began to land blows that slowly chipped away at Taro’s strength. Ye sensed Taro’s frustration building as his own confidence grew.

But even as he felt himself gaining the advantage, he couldn't help but wonder how much longer he could hold out.
Ye’s body ached, and his breaths came in ragged gasps. Yet, he knew he would never give up.

And with that thought in mind, Ye prepared for the next round of attacks, knowing that the conclusion of this fight would determine the fate of everything he held dear. The tension in the air was palpable as they circled one another, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike.

The outcome of the battle remained uncertain, but Ye was determined to emerge victorious.

0