50- Satiated
957 4 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vixen's mind was in a haze, she was vaguely aware that she was currently engaged with two lycanthropes. The difference between lycanthropes and werewolves is that while both transform and become crazed under a full moon, lycanthropes can control their transformations at will. Through her haze she realized that she was not trying to fight them, that the woman was getting in her way. She tried a few things to disable her so she could attend to the man but due to her decreased mental acuity she failed to realize that werewolves and lycanthropes were as resilient if not more so than vampires. 

[Seductive Gaze resisted]

She also should have known that lycanthropes had built in resistances to vampires as well and if it weren't for the troll regeneration ability, she would be slow to heal from their attacks as well. She was out putting significant mana just to keep the male pinned down. However, she could not be denied what her body desperately desired. 

[Pleasure share curse applied]

A pink mist enveloped the woman and she lost control of her transformation reverting back to her humanoid state. She rolled onto her back and arched her hips upwards as she violently orgasmed. 

'What the fuck is going on with my body? How did she do this? It's so much its paralyzing!' Sibyl thought unable to stop shuddering.

Now that Vixen had successfully subdued the woman, she was finally able to turn her attention to the male, his wolf form gaining increased movement with each passing second. Her clit was nearly pulsating with anticipation, she stripped herself quickly licking her lips seductively before ripping the pants off the lycanthrope on the ground. 

Godric's wolf form had an even better sense of smell than his human form, and the pheromones she was releases was tantalizing to him. 

[Partner Metamorphosis]

Due to the influence of her ability, he loss control of his transformation as well, reverting back to his humanoid form. Vixen got down to her knees, a purple hue overtaking her eyes as she gazed at the man's cock. She was pleasantly surprised to find out that his size did not decrease once his wolf form had ended. Her flood gates went into overdrive as she watched the cock rise into the air as it hardened into a foot long tool for her. 

Sibyl was finally able to get a hold of herself enough to move and she watched as the woman bent down in front of Godric, 'What is that bitch doing to my betrothed??'

The masculine musky scent was nearly too much for Vixen to bare in her current state, her long tongue started at the base of his cock and slowly licked up towards its head. Godric stopped trying to move, as loyal as he was, there was no way for him to resist the sensation. Vixen used her long tongue to nearly wrap part way around his cock before wrapping her lips around his head. She sucked the tip like this for a few seconds before slowly descending, Godric's eyes widened in shock as he saw her deep throat him to the base. 

Her head rose back up before quickly going down again, Vixen stopped focusing on the gravity magic. Godric grabbed the woman's long silver hair in his hand as she began to bob up and down more quickly. With a grunt he came deep into her throat as she swallowed his seed while cumming. A moan was heard in the background as Sibyl had cum with Vixen since they were sharing all the sensations.

[Stats awared]

Godric tried to sit up, but was violently pushed back down a tight grip around his cock that she held poised to enter her. She put the head of his large cock into her and her head flung back in ecstasy, and only after a brief reprieve slammed herself down on the man. 

Sibyl came again, how many this had been she couldn't count. Although she was no virgin, she had not yet laid with Godric, 'I can feel it. I dont know how she did it but I can feel Godric's dick poking behind my naval. Is this what mating with him will be like? I don't know how much more of this I can take,' she thought to herself. She was covering her crotch with her hand in a useless attempt to stop the pleasure assaulting her. 

Godric free from the gravity grabbed her hips, the hips that were no way inferior to Sibyl's, and started to match the lust crazed vampire's rhythm. The vampires nails turned sharp as she dug fingers into his chest scratching downward. The scratches healed almost instantly, but the animalistic nature of the act sent him into overdrive.  He started to pound her with the sole focus to finish for a second time, and with final powerful thrust he did. The vampire moaned loudly as Godric could feel himself inject his seed directly into her womb. The woman rolled off him, and on hands and knees began to crawl away from him. He sat up perplexed, but she gazed seductively at him and was immediately reenergized. He trotted after her, but she didn't stop crawling. He was too riled up to find out what she was attempting to do so he ran, straddled her and when she got to the right spot he grabbed her hips preventing her from moving forward more. 

She was done moving, her objective had been accomplished, Vixen was in front of Sibyl who was drenched in sweat. Vixen started to remove the woman's shorts, Godric using his grip on her hips , thrust into her pulling her into him. She moaned loudly while Sibyl and her came simultaneously. Godric looked at Sibyl confused, but quickly focused his attention back on the vampire. 

Vixen was finally able to remove her pants and began to lick her with enthusiasm, she was barely able to hear Sibyl begging, "N0 more..I can't take it anymMMMHHHmm"

Sibyl moaned as Vixen's long tongue entered her wriggling around like an eel. Her fellatio coupled with the share pleasure sense that was so powerful that she passed out with her next orgasm. 

Vixen was in rapture, her focus on the sensation of the long shaft leaving her body almost completely before being slammed back in. Her hypersensitivity 70% enhanced resulted in almost continuous orgasms. When Sibyl lost consciousness, Godric pulled the woman's hair tight to prevent her from continuing. The vampire didnt seem bothered by it, on the contrary, she tightened around his cock forcing him to cum.

[Stats added]

He stood up panting, 'That ought to have calmed her down some.'

He was mistaken. She stood up grabbing her chest, she put one nipple in her mouth while teased the other with her fingers, he watched himself rise to the occasion as she moaned softly. 

'Is she a succubus demon?' Godric became worried, he never witnessed any girl having such vigor especially after all the activity. She walked towards him, her hips slightly swaying side to side. She reached for the braid in his hair, yanking his head back as she licked his neck and stroked his cock with her free hand. Godric was not going to let this woman have her way, he pushed her against a tree forcing her to use her hands to prevent her face from hitting the trunk. He grabbed her massive breasts in both his hands as he entered her again. 

Vixen came again as she was manhandled against a tree, this time, her lustful state disappated and once again regained control. The man was continually pounding her, his endurance much improved after the second time. Vixen glanced over at the unconscious woman who was still cumming and slightly convulsing. She quickly ended the share pleasure ability on her before she was brought back to reality by a strong slap on her ass cheek. 

"I'm impressed with how much you like my cock," gloated Godric, "I don't know how much more you can take but I won't lose to you Vampire!"

He pulled her hair with one hand and gripped her breast with the other as he continued to thrust into her, the closer he got to climaxing the faster he went. Vixen came another two times before he finally finished and cum gushed down her leg when he pulled out. Godric slumped to the floor breathing heavily. 

[Ability incompatible as a vampire, another ability will be awarded as compensation]

Vixen used cleaning magic on herself and stared at Godric.

"I am so sorry," she said as earnestly as she could.

Godric was now infinitely more lost than he started, "Um what??"

29