53- Signs of Maxwell
1.1k 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maxwell had made it Runeford, and as with every city he checks, first explored the brothels.  He had come up empty handed again, 'There is no way, with a body like hers, that she managed to overcome the 'blessings' I placed on her. She should be a cock craving slut right now but not only has she not been in any brothels no one has even matched the description of her.' 

Maxwell was starting to panic, he was sure she would have returned here to her old house but even though the place looks like it's being upkept everyone in the city assures me no one goes in or out of that place. The confusing part was that Runeford, according to some of the locals, had seen a woman so attractive it didn't seem possible. The issue was that woman was described dressing moderately for the weather and almost never kept male company next to her, almost always alone. Catching a glimpse of this woman was worth waiting for, but after more than a week of waiting and no one seeing her at all, he had lost patience and left the city in search of her elsewhere.   

'She is undoubtedly trying to get back at me in anyway she can, she must know she cant take me directly...what would she do...' Then it hit him, and he hightailed it towards the Furnsville mountains in search of the artifact he had left. 

*************************************************************************

Vixen got in contact with Victor with her telepathy ability, "Victor, do we know where the powerful races reside?"

Vixen still had not decided, but if anything it would not hurt to gain strength in the form of allies, and admittedly while sighing to herself abilities and stats.

"Empress, I do not but I can find out. When do you return? There has been talk about Maxwell the Hero coming to Runeford searching for a delusional description of you, but it was undoubtedly a description of you...He did leave in a hurry and reports say he was certainly furious."

"I am on my way back now, I should arrive in a few days, but it seems like he may be on to what I have been doing. He may be a perverted jackass but the man isn't stupid. Should I delay my return back?"

"I don't think he has anything in place to alarm him of your return, but I would be cautious..."

"I agree, I will return under shroud through our usual entrance, but I did gain some unusual allies."

Vixen over the next twenty minutes relayed the events that had transpired between the demon, and the lycanthropes. Victor hissed at the mention of them but after he settled down for moment he was able to think more logically.

"If you think this is the best course, I wont stand in your way you are the empress after all, you will have my support."

"They seem true to their word for the  most part and I for one do not see the logic in hating one another."

After the conversation had ended she transformed into her bat form and sped homeward. 

***********

Cassius was waiting patiently in the antechamber within the hidden entrance underneath the forest both hands on his legs knees touching the floor. A swarm of bats burst in from outside and swirled around him, but he was not frightened. Quite the contrary, this was his empress, the one he served and he was elated to see her and she had been gone for quite some time. The swirling bats formed, starting at the feet, piece by piece, a gorgeous woman. 

Despite her tantalizing appearance she appeared exhausted, Vixen had flown for nearly two days straight to get back quickly enough and remained in bat form to prevent Maxwell from running into her that her stamina was dangerously low. The first thing she had noticed was Cassius sitting there waiting for her, and the moment her ears had formed he had started talking.

"Empress, we found some of the more powerful clans! There are giants to the north of Furnsville, dragons across the ocean on a remote island, according to Victor you have already found lycanthropes, and we even found nagas. I think those three for now should suit your needs." Cassius finished reporting his findings hoping to be praised. 

Vixen's eyes glowed red, at full speed she thrust her hand into his chest making him topple over backwards. Cassius's back hit the ground knocking the wind out of him as he went into a skid, Vixen leapt on top of him one hand on his chest pinning him down, the other on the ground by his head. 

"E-empress, did I displease you?" Cassius asked through abated breath after she had slammed him down. 

Vixen didn't answer, she tore his shirt open letting her fingernails leave marks in his skin from his collarbone to his navel. Cassius was momentarily stunned but he quickly recovered. While slightly shaking, he slid his hands underneath her shirt grabbing her large breasts massaging them and her nipple. Vixen's soft moans quickly erected him before she began to grind on him in rhythm with the movement of his hands. 

'Empress must be starved, lets see how far I can take this. Even if I get in trouble later it would be worth it,' thought Cassius. He tried to sit up, Vixen let him. He began to remove her shirt his mouth dropped as it fell away once it past her shoulders. Grabbing a fist full of her hair he pulled her hair back licking her neck to ear his other hand on her outside upper thigh in an attempt to bring her body closer to his. He pushed her backwards, her legs wrapped around his waist he took each of her nipples in his teeth her breath becoming increasingly labored.  She dropped her legs to give him the leveraged he needed to remove her pants, wrapping both arms around her legs like he was doing bicep curls, he plunged his tongue into her, her back arched as she grabbed his hair. 

Her body shuddered as she came, he stood up and removed his own pants. Vixen had rolled onto her stomach, she was standing up but Cassius wasn't going to let her, the minute he got his pants off he pushed her hard on the back pushing her breasts into the stone floor, using her hip as a handle he thrust into her. She moaned lewdly, Cassius was not going to let up. He continued to thrust hard, he was using the head of his cock to knock on the door to her womb, however the pace was too slow for him. He grabbed both of her wrists pulling her upwards, her nipples barely off the floor as pounded her from behind, his thrusts so powerful he could see the wave ripple across her ass cheeks. Her pussy tightened around his cock as she came again, she was clamped so tightly that Cassius came not long after. He came alot, he had been used to owning slaves that would alleviate his desires several times a day to waiting for no one than his Empress. She could feel her womb expanding to hold all the cum entering her.

It gave her energy, it was waking her up, but her body needed more. Vixen had returned home, and had been home for several hours before anyone had known she had arrived. 

20