41- Learning the limits
882 0 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Open your status screen make it visible to me," Cassius ordered.

"No absolutely not," Vixen immediately rejected. 

"Ah so you have a mental manipulation resistance type skill that blocks those kind of orders. Well no matter I already know about your poisonous blood. Let me teach you something. Go ahead and try to remove that collar."

Vixen' hands could not come closer than six inches to the collar and she tried mutliple different ways. 

"I'm the only one who can remove it," Cassius gloated with a smirk, "Don't worry though, I'll give you a much cuter one than that hunky metal thing. Now take your left hand and massage your breast and tease your nip while masterbating with your right hand."

"No way you perv..," Vixen's hands began to move on its own. "What the helhhmmm," Her left hand reached up her massive breasts spilling over the spaces in her hand while she massaged her breast and lightly pinched her nipple.

 Her right hand reached underneath the cut in her armor to reach her crotch where her fingers began to twiddle her clit. Her legs couldn't support her weight as she fell to her knees, hands still going at it. She orgasmed in front of Cassius only a couple minutes in. 

"You're a sensitive one aren't you? Well you can stop now. Also, you're no longer allowed to cum without my permission."

'Can he do that? I'd better keep my team abreast with what's going on,' she thought. 

'Loralei, Ferde'La! I've been captured but don't come. Fortify our defenses make sure no one tries to back door our territory. I'll reach out again shortly.' 

It only took a few moments for the others to affirm her orders albeit with some worry. It wasn't until Cassius ordered her to do something else that she was brought back to her situation.

"Remove your mask and let's go. I'll give you a change of clothes once we get to my castle."

Again her body moved without her volition. They took off at a run, apparently she had been close to the man's castle otherwise they would have flown. Having been ordered to keep up she ran just behind him. 

Vixen didn't know if it was her now feminine touch on things, but if her mansion looked bright and inviting with plenty of color after its renovation, then Cassius's looked like your more typical vampire ascetic. Once they were within a mile of his territory the forest began to change. 

No longer was the forest lush green, it was dead and devoid of any leaves. The dead branches, as if magically, almost formed tunnels that worked to block out light from the moon. A chilly mist hung around their ankles as the ambient temperature dropped. 

The castle itself looked like it was old and decrepit but unmistakably fortified and solid. Cassius led Vixen up a long bridged walkway made of individually laid brick two huge steel enforced wooden doors separated them from the castle courtyard.

The courtyard looked as bad as the castle, a waterless fountain as the focal point. Each corner had the same gargoyle which, based on Cassius's magic, probably could spring alive. The walls were covered in thick ivy and weeds sprouted from the grout between the laid brick they walked on. 

Once they made it into the foyer a servant ran up hurriedly approached and bowed,"I greet my King, is there anything you require?" Jasmine was wearing a lingerie maid outfit red laced thong and corset, high red leather boots, and black leather gloves that came up to her elbows.

"Clothes for this woman, you know which. Also prepare the study. "

"As you wish my King."

Vixen snickered as she departed, "You make them call you king? Hahahaha you're pathetic. "

A hard smack came across her face before Cassius addressed her, "You lost to this pathetic one so what does that make you?  Nevermind, you'll be following suit soon enough. From now on you will do nothing to harm me. So strip first, then stand here quietly until Jasmine fetches you." 

Cassius walked off anger could be seen in his gait. Vixen removed all her clothes, her forearm covering her breasts and her other hand covered her crotch. As stood and looked around the inside of the castle while she waited. The entire inside was goth, anything made of wood was ebony, the inside stone onyx. She had to admit it was beautiful although dreary.

'Would my style be like this if I could no longer enjoy sunlight?' She thought as she admired some artwork on the wall. It was a painting of a woman with fiery red hair and eyes in a ball gown. It was clear it was an old vampire no matter how young the woman looked. 

Nearly ten minutes later Jasmine returned with a black lace thong and a see-through red shawl. 

"Please put these on, once you're finished we will be on our way. Our king doesn't like to wait."

She rolled her eyes but remained silent. The thong slid over her skin smoothly and fit her just fine, the shawl barely covered anything and caused her an annoying amount of pleasure as the smooth silk material rubbed against her nipples. Her crotch moistened to the sensation and she was doing her best to ignore it.

Vixen followed Jasmine down the grand staircase behind his throne and down a side passageway. Vixen noticed just how many slaves be had, he had been collecting for a long time. He even recognized some high profile targets he had been commissioned to take care of when he was the hero, but ultimately couldn't find. 

One-eyed Jack was one such convict and currently he was reduced to dusting, sweeping and mopping the castle. 

It was only a five minute walk to the study, "Wait right here," instructed Jasmine as she knocked on the door. 

"She is here as ordered my King." 

"Good send her in." Came a voice we was unfortunately familiar with. 

Vixen walked into the study, a globe surrounded by four plush armchairs was located in the center of the room, each wall lined with bookcases filled with books and a giant desk sat cock-eyed in one corner. 

"Stand there and let me look at you," Cassius instructed, "Hmm yes, much better. That is how you be dressed in my presence. Come here and service me." 

Vixen walked over as defiantly as she could to Cassius as he sat leisurely in the plush armchair. She got to her knees and undid his pants. She grabbed his dick and began to stroke. His dick grew gradually until being its full nine inches in length. Vixen refused to do any more, it was her form of protest as little as it was. She took solice in that until Cassius crushed it. 

"I can read your mind, hahaha I've been doing this long enough to know. I wanted you to be able to experience the difference. I want you to just listen; if I had said suck my cock you would've. By giving the order "service me" it may force you to do something but gives you the will to decide."

Vixen frowned as she continued to just stroke the man a wet spot could be seen on her crotch, his smell assaulting her sensitive nose. 

"I'm going to impregnate you. I am going to continue to do so until you bear me a male child for an heir. Once you do, if you're not broken by then, I will make you my second in command as long as you follow me willingly. "

Vixen said nothing, but continued to glare at him. He just smiled in return, "If you're gonna just glare at me the whole time, do it while deep throating my cock."

Vixen opened her mouth her lips brushing his head as she obeyed.

31