Captured Part 1
659 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Who is that? Weird I see someone, but I can’t see her face. I can’t get close. She’s hurt: Why is she crying? I can’t make out what she is saying... I can barely hear her.

“Jace!… you need...to rem…ber,...fi…d, …the…he…o …esc…pe…–wake up wake!… Wa-"

I dash towards her, yet the distance only grows. Soon enough, she was far out of my reach. I called to her, Hey, hey wait!

“Ahhh!...hah…phoo What-hah, where am I? And what, who was... a dream?”

I had regained consciousness, drowsed in sweat, and confused by the unfamiliar ceiling. I had no idea where I was. I noticed that I was lying down on a bed. As I tried to move, the sound of metal grazing each other could be heard. Both my wrists and legs had been shackled. I could only let a sigh escape in this uncomfortable position I found myself in. Looking around the room, I was surprised that it was pleasant for whatever that was worth. Although it had a unique smell of lavender,

Great, I managed to get kidnapped. I need to hurry and escape. I really don't want to worry, Quinn. However, it looks like I'll have to wait until someone shows up. After a while, I could hear faint footsteps approaching from outside the door. Slowly, the step began to sound louder. Then the large door that was in front of me slowly opened. There she stood by the entrance, none other than the girl who had knocked the living light out of me. This time she wore a dress and looked rather elegant, almost befitting a lady.

"Wow, look at you, doggy, already awake! Ah, those eyes! I love the way you look at me with those eyes! Full of anger, full of killing intent~, no matter how many times Hmmm, yes. Keep looking at me like that. Ah, I'm getting so excited~.”

Her childish face was distorted into an obscene look filled with lust and salacity. Her body trembled in what looked like excitement as she moved closer, her gaze focused intently. My body unconsciously shivered at her gaze. She began skipping her way towards me, humming whimsically.

“Hey, hey, hey... doggie~, do you want to know something? Really fun. I bet you do. Oh, I bet you do.~”

She said as she spun around, her face inches from mine. Suddenly she became upsettingly quiet, and her eyes felt as though they could pierce right through me. She opened her mouth and lightly licked my cheek.

"Hmmmm, you’re so tasty~; I just want to devour you, but too bad I can’t; if I did, I wouldn’t get to have fun with you.~”

She began to laugh hysterically as she spun back to the end of the bed. All I could do was watch and see whatever this little psycho had planned for me. She slowly crawled up into the bed and made her way toward me; she straddled me.

"Awww, why are you so quiet?” Her tone shifted, becoming serious.

“I don't like that.”

She moved her hands towards my face and caressed me, kissing my neck and cheek. She ripped my shirt, revealing my body. She slowly moved her hands around my neck, touching the bite mark that Cynthia had made.

“Ooh, you have someone special?”

She said as she began to play with scabs, then she moved her face to the other side. Piercing down, I groaned in pain as she lifted herself up. I could see the blood dripping from the corner of her lips.

“Ah, branding you, doggie, is so exciting. Hmmm~ oh, I bet she’d probably hate that.”

Slowly, she moved her hand from my body toward my neck. Her face filled with lust; all I could hear was her panting in excitement, and I could see her intoxicated gaze as she began to squeeze. Cutting my airflow, my eyes bulged, and my body flailed around. As I struggled, I could hear her hushing me like you would a baby. She closed her eyes and swayed from side to side.

I slowly started to lose consciousness, and my vision began to fade. All I could see was her, and I heard the sound of the chain rattles losing their momentum. She laughed… Her psychotic laugh echoed in my head right when everything was fading.

"Oops~ I don’t want to end the fun just yet!”

She let go, and I began to cough and pant heavily. My eyes had become watery.

“Hey doggie, remember when I said If you wanted to hear something fun~” she spoke softly as she gently wiped the tears from my eyes.

“This won’t be the last time we’ll do this.”

The smell of lavender became thicker, and my surroundings started to distort, I noticed this room that began to feel odd. It looked familiar like I had been here before. I unconsciously uttered,

"This room... isn't real?” Her face lit up.

“Wow… Ding, ding ding!”

Her smile loomed over me. She lifted her hands and clapped twice. Soon, the room began to change, transforming into what appeared to be a dungeon.

“That right, it was an illusion, and you know what!” Placing her index finger on my temple, as she twisted.

“It took me such a long time to get that out of here; you're a real hard head, you know that~.” She giggled.

“How fun is this? I’m going to enjoy playing with you.”

I kept up a Stoic expression. She seems like the type to enjoy playing mind games; I'm sure she gets off on seeing the despair on her victim's faces. I can’t fall for her nonsense. I need to figure out what the hell is going on.

“Why did you capture me?”

“Ooh, not even fazed; I’m starting to like you, doggie.”

She sat back up and placed her index finger near her lips, and her eyes looked up as though she were looking at images in her mind.

“I saw those girls were having trouble with you; I was going to let it go and let them figure it out, but when I was going to leave, you captivated me!” Her cheeks flushed rosy.

“I captivated you!?” What the hell is she talking about?

"That's right, you're a weakling, so very weak! Who had no chance of beating them and decided to take on those little bandits? The look in your eyes and the determination and execution of your threat were so sublime; I have never seen a boy like you." she continued

“I loved the part where you were so ruthless; without a doubt in your mind, you severed the nerve in her arm. When I saw you do that, my heart felt tight ~ that was so amazing! And when I went behind you, you didn't hesitate to try and strike me down. Ah, just thinking about it makes me feel a weird rush in my stomach.”

Fuck, I attracted a crazy woman; this is not good in any sense. She touched my face, and she was breathing heavily. My eyes widened as her lips intertwined with mine.

“And that look when I was throwing you around~ that will of not giving up even when you're so weak, I like it~ I want it, it’s mine, and I'm the only one that's going to break it. Fu~Fu~fu”

She got up and made her way off the bed, touching the tool she had prepared beforehand. She looked back at me and smiled.

"Well, now that we talk a bit, I think we should get right into things. What do you say, my dear Jace, ah, I mean doggie?” Hearing her say my name brought shivers down my spine. How much did she know?

“Oh! Be a good doggie; don’t pass out, okay~” she said as she grabbed something from the table.

“Now let's begin.”

***
POV Quinn

Alright, Jace and I get to hang out tonight. It's been such a long time, and I'm so excited! He was always such a reserved little brother. Although lately, he has changed a bit, I think, ever since his head injury, but I don’t think it's a bad thing. Fu~fu~, I hope he enjoys these snacks I got him.

As I made my way towards his dorm, the sun had already begun to set. Entering the lobby, I was greeted by the dorm R.A. sitting at the front desk. What a cute girl! She appeared busy. As I stood there, she looked up briefly and then back and stood up quickly, wearing a nervous expression.

“Hello, Vice President,” she said as she bowed.

“Ah, hello… You don’t need to be so nervous; I’m just here to see my brother.”

Giving her a gentle smile, I tried to reassure her, and thankfully, she seemed to relax, even if it was little.

“Of course, what’s his name?”

“Jace Reign~”

I said in a happy tune, although when the R.A. heard me say my brother's name, I could’ve sworn her expression became beet red and then ghostly pale.

“Oh…ah y-yes of course g-g-go ahead”

“T-Thanks?!”

Making my way up, I reached his dorm room, placed my hand on the scanner, and opened the door. I'm glad I registered my handprint when Mom and Dad came to drop off his things. Oh, the lights are off? Is he not home?

“Jace~”

I called out to him a couple of times, expecting a response. I made my way into the kitchen, turning on the lights. I placed the snack on the counter. I searched each room; he wasn’t in any of them. I made my way towards the coach and sat down with one thought on my mind.

“Where is he?”

***
POV Jace

“Oh wow~ I couldn’t break you today what a shame doogie~ well how about we take a short break~ you take a rest Simone should be here to heal you up in a bit~”

She exclaimed as she wiped the blood splatter off her face. I was left staring at the ceiling. Wheezing and clinging to life. Ignoring the pain I was in, I could make out the door being open and a woman's voice.

“Lith, stop playing with your toy; we're going.”

“Ah, hey, Lily~ Haa right now! I still want to play."

“We are leaving! We have more important things to do.”

“Aww…hmm fine~”

While my eyes were glued to the ceiling, Lith's face came down. She closed her eyes and kissed me. I struggled to breathe, and I felt nauseous. Her cheeks were flushed, and she had a big smile on her face as she stepped away.

“Bye doggie~, I won’t get to play with you for a while, but I promise to be back as soon as I can! I’ll make sure they take really good care of you till I get back.~” As she left the room, her laughter echoed.

After enduring hours of her torture, the smell of lavender and blood had become repugnant I was nauseated. My body trembled in agony, and her face kept playing in my head. After some time, I heard the door open and light footsteps made their way towards me.

“Mistress Lith must’ve taken quite a liking to you,” the strange voice said.

“Don’t worry, she played with you in a way where you can get healed relatively quickly, although you might remain with some scars.”

Soon, he lifted his hands near my face and began to chant. A green light emanated from his hand, and it enveloped my entire body.

"You're a pretty tough bastard, aren’t you?” he said as he was healing me. Slowly, the pain started to dull; however, he didn’t intend to help me completely.

"Alright, that should be it... Lucky for you, she won’t be back for another week as she was sent out to take care of something but don’t worry, we will play with you, especially after what you did to Ginn.”

After semi-healing me, he replaced my shackle and then told me to stand up. After a bit of effort, I managed to get on my feet.

"Alright, let's go trash,” he said as he pushed me. As we were walking, I noticed the tool covered in my blood and a small knife. Without drawing much suspicion, I stop walking and position my body towards the table.

“Move it,” he said but ignored him again. This time, he drew out his knife. I looked at him and his weapon, and I brought my eyes towards him. He gave me a kick, sending me towards the table and crashing into it. Pulling me back to my feet, he forcibly dragged me out of the room. We walked through the corridor, where a woman was waiting.

“Simon, is this trash healed?” in an authoritative tone.

“Yeah, yeah, I did okay, but I didn’t heal him completely,” he said smugly.

“Haa, hmm, good job. After this trash did to Ginn, we’re all going to take it out on him slowly.”

"Hahaha, I like your sick little style. Alright, can you take him where the rest of them are? I have things to do, plus I just healed him.”

"Ugh, fine, but you’ll get me on the next one.”

"Fine,"

Said Simón as he went the other way, leaving me with a boorish-looking woman. Soon enough, I was taking passing other rooms. In the dimly lit corridor where I could hear people pleading for help and in agony, as I looked into the rooms that I passed, I could see different species, some being tortured, some being taken advantage of, and others drugged.

Finally, I was led to the cell where a woman and another guy were. As the boorish woman opened the cell, she kicked me in, sending me flying into the room.

“Welcome to your new home” she said as she slammed the cell doors closed.

As I sat back up, my eyes glimmered like moonlight reflecting on the water, for I had saw hope, a way for me to ge out of here. a brief smile appeared on my face as I started working on my way to escape.

 

Announcement
Thank you for reading my work if you are enjoying reading this so far , drop a like and  follow my account on scribblehub! So that you don’t miss out on future updates! I  post on Patreon and kofi if you'd like to help support you can send a donatation either way I appreciate that you are taking the time to read my work p.s in th future ’ll upload chapters in advance on pateron. Thanks again, comment below what you like so far. I enjoy reading your comments!
13