Prologue
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day 1 - December 2041
- Westwood city, Kansas - United States -

...

...

...

That's a clear morning in Westwood city, Kansas. The sky is clear, the day seems to be bright, it's a hopeful day. Down below the clouds, the city scene can be seen precisely. This city's population is not much, it's a quiet and peaceful place.

But today's peacefulness has something odd...

People are talking. They're whispering to each other in anxiety and fear while gathering before an alley. Numerous officers of the Westwood Police Department are in there. Both entrances of the alley have been surrounded densely by yellow tapes and police officers.

In the alley, there are two bodies lying on the ground surrounded by the cops.

The officers who are guarding the bodies keep their distance till it's safe enough. They're surrounding the area carefully while waiting for a forensic team to come to help. Below their feet, a horrifying scene of a mysterious murder case catches their eyes.

The victims are two males, a black male and a white male, on the ground. They lie on the ground not too far from each other, one of the two poor victims still has his eyes open.

The victims wear two black tank top clothes, and light green pants. Their poses show that they died suddenly and seems to be at the same time. They didn't seem to have enough time to react to the murderer who killed them.

The physical wounds are clearly visible. The backside of their skulls has two bloody big holes, showing that the two were killed by some object that was not a knife.

Yet, there's another trace on their bodies. Their throats seem to have been split by the sicko murderer very brutally. Their throats were split so hard that their heads almost fell off their necks. The entire gruesome scene is now before the eyes of every officer.

Among the officers at the scene, there's a policeman standing in a corner. He doesn't seem to be shocked although he saw the bodies. Maybe this is not his first time seeing that thing. The officer doesn't care much, he keeps mumbling while smoking.

"Some sick fuck do it again... what the fuck's happening?". - He mumbled to himself while smoking

The officer keeps smoking, but he suddenly stops. He sees something on the left side of the alley, he approaches there to see the thing closely.

That's a camera.

A tiny CCTV on the left side of the alley which is recording the officer...

0