CHAPTER 2: Reason
856 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Men's average is 5 but women's average is 8 "Gab repeated the words which he saw and the sentences carried a lot of meaning. 

' Shit! I have seen ' Gender Reversal ' novels but I was not brave enough to read those types of novels. ' Gab thought in his head as he put troubled eyes. He could guess the world's value from the paragraph but he believed that he needed to do depth research.

[ When Humans reach a certain age, some humans have a chance to awaken the superpower and the chance is below 20%. ]

[ The bees: Your saliva and sweat are as sweet as honey, and your body's smell is as good as the world's greatest perfume.  ] 

' Shit ability! ' Gab held his head and he felt a headache again from the stress. 

' Well! It is much better having nothing. ' Gab sighed as he quickly thought of a bright future ahead of him. He didn't want to work like his previous life.

He had a nice chat with an escort girl from the past and those words still lingered in his head. They could earn his annual salary within two months and they didn't need to work 10 hours a day like him. Of course, that escort girl was really beautiful with big breasts and peach-shaped ass, he ended up spending his entire monthly salary to have sex with her for 3 hours.  Truth be told, he never hated escort girls, they used capitalism and fuckers like him for their comfortable lives. Escort girls were expensive but they were beautiful so every minute was worthy for him who had no special hobby that sucked money.

' Well, I will think about my future, later ' Gab took out the thoughts that occupying in his head and he tried to focus on his current situation. 

' System! Can I buy abilities? ' Gab asked system and this world looked dangerous so he didn't want to lose his new life easily. 

[ Yes! You can. You can get abilities from a Gacha Shop. You can get Gacha tickets by completing the quest. 

-There are no available quests] 

' I see.... Good... Good...' Gab nodded and a smile formed on his face. For now, getting new abilities was in the realm of possibility. 

' System! Can I get the memories of this body? ' Gab asked a question which he planned to ask for. 

[ Please wait a few seconds..... ]

[ The memories are loading up.... ]

[ 3...2...1... ] 

After the countdown was over, his whole body twitched and memories of Gabriel resurfaced as he felt like he was watching a documentary of Gabriel's life from birth to the current day.

" Shit... It was worse than I thought.... Well, it might be for a kid like Gabriel. No wonder, he killed himself. What a pity " He felt bad for the real Gabriel at the same time he did not feel sad because if Gab didn't kill himself,  he might not get a second chance. Another people's misery was another person's happiness. 

Gabriel was an orphan and his parents were killed or died in an accident but his life was not worse compared to other people.  He was loved by nuns and people around him because he was a very beautiful and loveable child. Being handsome men in this world was playing in an easy mode. Men got more opportunities and job offers easily. Of course, there were down sides for being a handsome man but the advantages were too big and outweighed the disadvantages. Like, he got regularly stalked by his own teachers in his middle school and some of the teachers tried to have sex with  him but Gabriel run away from the teacher, he used to have crush on the teacher like a teenager girl who had crush on a bad guy. Gabriel's life was difficult compared to other men because of his handsome face and shy personality so women took advantages on him. So he developed anti-social behaviors and was very shy. 

" Don't worry Gabriel, I will enjoy the best life," Gab said as a smile formed on his face. 

Everything went wrong when he entered into high school. He was treated like a princess or prince in his middle school but the hell broke out in his High school. It was fine for first two months because he attended in a very prestigious school and there were indeed a lot of handsome guys but he was of an upper rank. There were a lot of rich girls trying to seduce him but he refused all of them because he was shy. 

The hell broke out when a new girl transferred to his new school. Her name was Mitsuriko Silvana Marbito and she was one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen in his life. Her family stood up for thousands of years and her family was top 20 families in Japan because her grandmother was a legendary S-Ranked Hunter and her mom was also an A-Ranked Hunter. There were less than 50 A-ranked Hunters in Japan so A-Ranked Hunters' words carried the weight because S-Ranked Hunters were not allowed to interfere with the state.  

A lot of boys started to bully him like mean girls from his previous world and girls also did that but they were very tamed compared to boys. It happened very suddenly like someone orchestrated a lot of things behind the scenes.  

Because of the bullying, he became quite close with Silvana who sat beside him and was the only person who didn't bully him. 

Silvana protected him and gave him a lot of courage. He thought of killing himself but Silvana was the ray of his life. The smile of Silvana and the warmth of her body saved him from hell. He never felt this kind of happiness before. 

But this story didn't have a happy ending because Silvana was the one who orchestrated everything.  When he found out everything, he wished that he didn't find anything. If he didn't find anything,  he might become a lover with Silvana and they might have a happy ending. But fate was cruel to a man named Gabriel. The only light in his world was his greatest nemesis.  

Gabriel chose the worst way and ended his life because of too much pain. Like that, the story of Gabrirl was over.

----------------

Hope enjoy this novel.

16