CHAPTER 4: First Kiss
792 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Try to make peace with Mitsuriko Silvana Marbito. 

Mission's rewards - Beginner's Gift ]

[Accept or Reject]

A floating screen appeared in front of him as a robotic voice resounded in his brain.

[If the host rejects the mission, a new mission will generate.]

'I see! The system looks like a random system that gives missions and rewards,' Gab muttered as a lot of thoughts generated in his brain.

[Missions are generated based on the host's situations and by accomplishing the missions, the host might be able to see a better route.]

'I see. I'm also thinking of making peace with Mitsuriko.' Gab nodded his head and he put back on his clothes; he also put on a bra due to muscle memory. He felt a bit of negativity toward the bra, but he felt 'unsafe' when not wearing it.

'It seems there are some habits I need to fix.' Gab liked to wear any clothing he wanted and a bra was not one of them. After putting on his clothes, he looked at his phone; it was already evening. There was only an hour left of his lifespan, and he always felt depressed when he saw that.

'What should I do?' Gab lay down on the bed, his head filled with thoughts.

'It looks like that woman isn't going to give up until I die or she wins. I don't have the money to escape to a different country.' Gab sighed. Mitsuriko had already invested her time and money, so Gab knew she wouldn't give up until she got what she wanted.

'I wonder what her end goal is. I might be a game for her.' Gab sighed again, aware of his circumstances. Big and influential families rarely married outside. Business families and strong hunter families usually paired up. While Gab was handsome, he wasn't exceptionally attractive. Most male hunters were good-looking, but Gab was still two-level above average, so there might be some potential.

'My biggest advantage is that I don't share the common sense of this world.' Gab smiled. He wouldn't be affected if someone called him a 'slut' or 'bitch'.

'Well, Mitsuriko might be my biggest savior.' Gab nodded his head and grabbed his phone to start researching.Gab utilized his memories and checked the most important thing first. He opened an application called 'Hunter's Pay,' the biggest mobile payment application in the world, released by the Hunter Union, arguably the largest and strongest organization in the world.

(Balances - 7 Cores 

TODAY's exchange rate - 100 yen = 0.0007 cores)

'Shit! I'm broke.' Gab muttered while looking at his balance. Luckily, the month was ending, so he would receive 100,000 Yen as a scholarship. Hunter's Pay was used by everyone in this world, even countries like North Korea. It was connected to every known bank and was reliable. Hunters used a different currency for Hunter-related purchases to escape government monopoly, quickly making it the most used currency in the world and the most used mobile app in this world. Hunters were the symbol of freedom and power so a lot of common people had good opinions about Hunters and hunter's market was big. 

'Do I even have choices to survive in this world?' Gab wondered. 100,000 Yen equated to a thousand dollars, which could only buy him 10 hours of lifespan if he spent every penny. Additionally, his prestigious high school didn't permit part-time jobs.

'I want to finish high school first and become a Hunter.' With a sense of exasperation, Gab shifted restlessly on the bed. People could only obtain Hunter's licenses after high school or after completing two years of high school education. Jobs involving Hunters paid well, so Gab needed to finish high school to reach the higher place. 

"Shit!" Gab exclaimed, looking at his phone. He took leave from school without notifying anyone. He had been isolated from the outside world for a week, so his room was in a bad state.

"If I'm not mistaken, I can be absent for a month without reporting, so I still have two weeks until I receive my second warning," Gab muttered. The school had strict rules so Students who received a second warning were required to repeat the year, and those who received a third warning were subsequently expelled.

"Let's do some cleaning! The room's smell is unbearable." Gab pushed aside his useless thoughts and began cleaning his small apartment. Though small, it had a kitchen, toilet, and shower, enough for one person. Cleaning took hours, and Gab decided to organize his ID cards, clothes, and other items.

"Really, the room has no furniture and is quite plain." Gab muttered as he examined his new room.

"Well, let's explore Tokyo in this world." Gab mused, gazing at the dark sky. It was 7 pm when he finished cleaning. He cleaned every corner and tidied things as best he could. Gab didn't have many clothes and things but he needed to become familiar with his new life so he took time to clean this messed up room.

"Let's go!" Gab wore a long-sleeved black shirt and short pants that exposed his legs—a choice the real Gab wouldn't dare make. He also wore a bra, feeling something missing when he wasn't wearing it, before leaving his room.

He lived in the downtown center, and though apartment prices were high, the school provided 70% funding for his place, relieving Gab.

So it was in the center of town the moment he left from his apartment. The streets were filled with a lot of people and the night life of Tokyo was quite active. After a few seconds later, tears were in Gab's eyes, sending a chill through him. For the first time, he felt like vomiting from others' stares. It was entirely unpleasant and the eyes were trying to see through under his dress, but he forced himself to work proudly, observing his surroundings. He grew accustomed after a few minutes; it wasn't a serious issue. This reaction resulted from Gab's body, being traumatized by women. The body was still afraid of women but the soul conquered countless women's bodies so his mental state became stabilized in a few minutes later.

'The city looks the same. Nothing's changed, except I rarely see males.' Gab muttered, having frequented Tokyo in his previous life. The city was still filled with young people and everyone's fashion was so fine. Women looked as beautiful as in his previous world. 

Suddenly, a woman appeared, blocking his path. She was taller, causing Gab to look up at her.

[Overall Score - 80 points 

No disease 

Sex Partners - low]

Green text appeared next to the woman as she spoke.

"Hello! Do you want to join my friends? We're unfamiliar with the city. Can you recommend good dining places?" Her voice was attractive, with a slight depth, and spoke a perfect Japanese language.  

"Yes." 

------------------

[ Grammar was corrected by  Grammarly ]

[ If there are mistakes, please leave some comments .]

Thanks

14