CHAPTER 6: First Kiss III
520 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuvsia shot an intense glare at her friends, but they paid her no attention, engrossed in how to strike conversation with Gab. The room was steeped in an uncomfortable silence.

"Um... hi there. I'm Komi, a friend of Yuvsia," Komi stammered, extending her hand after a rough wipe with a tissue. Her gesture seemed awkward, like that of someone unaccustomed to social interactions like a pure maiden who had never seen a man in her life. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you, lovely ladies. I'm Gab," he grinned. Komi and her friends were taken aback, their expressions filled with admiration. Gab's cheesy compliments seemed to work wonders, which had never been able to land any girls in his previous life. Komi's hand hung in the air as she eyed Gab with a shy face.

Gab eventually grasped Komi's suspended hand and sat down between them.

[ Name - Komi Nanatsuki 

Overall Score - 85

No disease 

Sex partners - Low ] 

Beside Komi's head appeared a green screen, highlighting her beauty. She had a unique charm compared to Yuvsia, radiating an energetic girl-next-door vibe. With her long black hair tied in a ponytail, jade-colored skin, subtle makeup, and a branded one-piece dress, she displayed a well-defined physique. Although her stature and bust were smaller than Yuvsia's, Komi gave off a friendly, approachable aura.

"Traitors," Yuvsia messaged her friends as they flaunted their branded attire, makeup, and accessories, trying to impress Gab with their spending power.

' Wow! If I'm correct, those timepieces are valued at approximately 50 million Yen. Are C-Class Hunters truly that rich? ' Gab promptly identified their wristwatches due to the brand's widespread recognition among both hunters and the general populace. Gab could guess Komi's net worth, who alone sported accessories worth nearly 60 million Yen, a figure consistent with others. Gab knew accessories because the real Gab was into fashion and branded clothes. He dreamed of wearing them one day.

"Hi, I'm Christine, the leader of our C-Class party, known as 'NOW,'" Christine declared confidently, locking eyes with Gab, her fiery eyes that stripping down Gab's clothes and appreciating Gab's beauty, unlike the others who hid their desires. She exuded a strong, confident womanly vibe, towering above the rest with her blue eyes, blonde hair, and with a bigger frame body but the body portion looked perfect, unlike Yuvsia who had long beautiful legs. a well-proportioned body clad in a see-through purple T-shirt and jeans. Gab couldn't help but notice her confidence.

'Damn! Her breasts are as large as my head. She is beautiful!' Gab marveled at Christine's physique.

[ Christine 

Overall Score - 90

No disease 

Sex Partner - Very Low ] 

Gab observed that Christine was the only one with a 90-point rating, despite not being the most beautiful among them. Such a score was exceptionally rare, and she had the fewest previous partners.

Christine didn't conceal her intentions and firmly held Gab's delicate hand. Her hands were considerably larger than Gab's, and she took great care of her skin to maintain her appeal because she heard from her sister that a woman with scars were not popular.The touch of a man's delicate hand was a unique sensation for her.

'Huh! He's not rejecting,' Christine noted, a woman of standards who had never indulged in one-night stands unless she felt genuinely interested. 

Christine gently caressed Gab's hand with a sensual manner and she believed in her instinct. ' NOW ' became a C-class party was because of her credit. She had a skill called ' Instinct ' which was a passive ability. It gave her some sort of feelings from time to time to help her decisions.

'As long as I don't go too far, it should be fine. Sex is off-limits. Damn! I want sex...' Christine made a bold decision, not willing to pass up this opportunity.

The other girls introduced themselves, and the atmosphere grew tense. They all sensed the peculiar tension but embraced it, knowing they were all adults and shared a mutual desire.

"Oh, I get it. My abilities aren't great, but I haven't given up," another woman chimed in after Gab shared about his condition. Her words sounded encouraging, but her actions didn't match. Her hand ventured beneath Gab's pants, while her name was Yu Ah, boasting the highest beauty rating, though her breasts left something to be desired.

Gab found himself surrounded by four women in close proximity, while Yuvsia remained distant, shedding tears and muttering curses. There was no place for her in this scenario.

"Come on, Yuvsia," Gab called out, his appearance already disheveled and his clothes were left open but they didn't go to his sensitive place. Their clear willingness to wait for his permission spoke volumes about them all being well-behaved individuals.

"Do you want to have my first kiss?" he asked, sporting a seductive smile, as Yuvsia teleported herself in front of Gab with her mouth agape.

---------

6