CHAPTER 10: Plan C
721 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" not bad! I'm ending up making 1 million Yen within a few hours. " Gab muttered and the city was still filled with people.

" Hello, do you wish to come with us? " Girls came to him and invited him from time to time because the night time was already started. The streets were filled with young and beautiful girls, some of them were only wearing a small bra that only covered nipples. 

' There are a lot of males compared to the evening. ' Gab looked around and said. Most males were wearing slutty clothes that reminded him of gay's fashion from his previous life. Gab was not that big fan of that kind of clothing and he would never wear them.

Gab entered into the convenience store and the store worker was a female, her eyes were immediately on Gab's legs. 

' This world's females are really different kinds of beasts or maybe the same as the men from our world. ' Gab just chuckled in his mind and he decided to mind his own business. It was a weird feeling when women stared at him aggressively and Gab's body was very sensitive to the glares. Something it was kinda of creepy when women looked at him aggressively.

Gab smiled at the cashier and he paid the money as left from the store. He brought milk, a sandwich, and some spicy chips. 

' Almost everything looks the same. ' Gab muttered.

' But girls are more beautiful. Their hair color and eyes are more diverse. ' Gab nodded and he opened the bottle of cola, and drank it. 

' Still, the same drink. ' Gab thought and it had the taste of memories which was unusually tasty and deliberated from different kinds of familiar feelings. 

' I believe that I will be fine. ' Gab looked around the city and the young people were on the street, the noisy street looked the same as his memories. 

It was already 8:00 pm when he returned home and he immediately removed his bra.

" Ahhhh... If feels good. " Gab immediately sighed the moment the bra left from his body like his whole body tasted freedom for the first time in his life. 

" Even if I don't want to wear a bra, I need to wear it. " Gab learned a lot of things from this night out and it was not that safe world. 

Females felt a lot of attraction to males' upper body, especially nipples. Bra served as protective gear from the perverts and most male clothes were very tight, and male clothes were designed to be worn with a bra. 

' I don't want assault by females. ' Gab thought. 

" I should buy hoodies. " Gab said and every one of his clothes was tight, he was not a big fan of tight clothes. 

" let's go to the mall, tomorrow. " Gab thought as he moved his lazy ass to the shower room and he found a lot of hickeys on his neck. 

" No wonder I got a lot of invites on the way home.  " Gab said while looking at the multiple Hickeys across his neck. Most of them were left by three aggressive women named Komi, Yuvsia, and Yu-Ah. Gab could understand why women were trying to invite him. 

" These will not go away for a few days. women. No wonder they gave me a lot of pocket money. " Gab sighed as he took the shower and brushed his teeth, his body lay on the bed after he wore a cute pajama. 

" What should I do about my future " Gab looked at the ceiling and muttered in a quiet tone. 

He knew that he was going to stay in this world from now on, an opposite world. 

" Why do I feel lonely? " Gab muttered while feeling the loneliness in his chest. He was like having homesick and helpless over his situation.  

' Come to think of it, Gab never had a friend in his life. ' Gab muttered. Gab was a lonely kid who never tasted a feeling of true love in his life. He didn't have male friends because they were jealous of his appearance and female friends saw him as some kind of trophy that was meant to achieve because of his quiet and cold aura.  

" Come to think of him, Gab was opposite to me. " He thought. He was never handsome and his luck was always shit but he got true friends that could rely on anytime and a pure loving parents that never fought each other for kids in his life. He believed a true love because of his parent but at the same time because of his parent,  he was never in a relationship. 

" Fate is cruel things. Don't you think Gabriel? "  Gab sighed and he took his phone. 

" Should I change the phone?" Gab thought and the phone was gift from a female senior a long time ago. The model was outdated and the apps ran very slowly. 

He could buy a flagship phone with 200,000 Yen and he currently had one million Yen so it was within the budget. 

" let's wait and see. " Gab muttered and he looked at his phone while researching about a lot of things. 

" My streaming talent is not good but I can sell my face. Streaming is good but I should diversify my income source. " Gab thought and he could not rely on other people forever. He needed to have his own ways to make money. 

" Should I start becoming a model? " Gab thought that becoming a model was the easiest way for him to get fame. Gab was Scouted by a lot of agencies frequently so he had a connection because he thought of becoming a model but he was too shy and he was afraid that a lot of females would do sexual harassment toward him. After all, the entertainment world had a bad reputation. 

Gab opened the most popular social media platform which was known as ' Hunter Feeds'. It had a lot of freedom and you could post everything from nudes to gore scenes as long as it was within the legal system.  A lot of hunters' videos were gore so the social media platforms needed to adapt because hunters were the most popular topics in the world. The moderators of the platform were extremely good and A. I helped a lot. 

" Gab already has a lot of followers so I can start from that. " Gab looked at his profile in ' Hunter Feeds '. 

Gab had nearly 100k followers and he didn't follow anyone. Gab only posted five photos of him and one of them went viral so the followers gained very quickly. 

In that photo, Gab wearing his high school uniform. The uniform consisted of a long-sleeved cotton white T-shirt with a blue necktie and a black blazer on top of it with decorated buttons with a school emblem, Gab wore a long skirt that reached to his kneels on the photo with black stockings.  

' Dam, I really look good in this photo. No wonder, it goes viral. ' Gab looked at the photo and the photo had more than 200k likes, and nearly 100k shares. 

Of course, the photo went viral because of several reasons. One of the biggest reasons was because of his high school. His high school was literally top five in the country and a place for a lot of young people's dreams. His photo was shared by across media platforms and a lot of advertisements. 

" Sigh! This world is not fair. " Gab muttered and even though he only uploaded five photos, the least liked photos had nearly 20k likes. 

He decided to upload a new photo and he uploaded a new photo over 3 months ago, this time, he would post a spicy photo to gain enough attention. 

8