Episode 2: The Pilots Part 2
93 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Queen Slayer walked off the airplane "what the hell was that" she yelled. "I saved the day like always" said Invincible Man. "oh really cause last time I check you call destroying a building with 5 million people in it saving the day" said Queen Slayer. "look here if your mad because we made out and then later broke up get over it" said Invincible Man. "I'm not doing this shit" said Queen Slayer. "yeah no shits sherlock" said Invincible Man. "bye asshole" said Queen Slayer. "go to hell" said Invincible Man when he flew up in the sky, When Cassie started to walk out her house she saw Johnson. "hey it's you again" said Cassie. "yeah Johnny" said Johnson. "coming by for dinner tonight" said Cassie. "yeah" said Johnson. "I'll cook" said Cassie. "and I'll bring the vodka" said Johnson. "don't forget" said Cassie. "never" said Johnson. When Ashley called Queen Slayer's phone "I'm sorry you got the wrong number" said Queen Slayer when she walked up to her apartment. When Queen Slayer unsuited back into Lenora Divine she sat down on her couch and went to sleep and turned on her TV. When Ashley walked into Lenora's apartment "so you are the Legendary Queen Slayer" said Ashley. "girl you can't do that" said Lenora. "I can when you leave your door open" said Ashley when she sat on my couch. "okay what is it" said Lenora. "I'm going to make sure you have fun today" said Ashley. When Lenora got up she and Ashley walked out her apartment. Something jumped out the window and threw a grenade in it. When Invincible Man flew away around Micro City he fell out and hit the ground sending him into a blackout dream. When Blitzwing ran into a cave he tackled a thug. When he punched the thug repeatedly he then kicked him in the face. Blitzwing jumped and stabbed a thug with his cape. "where is The Silencer" said Blitzwing when he took off his mask and costume and hung it up. When Ashley and Lenora went to the mall they went to the salon and got their nails done and had a good time. "this is so better than worrying about exes" said Lenora. "I know right" said Ashley. "only if Cassie were here" said Lenora. "speaking of where is Cassie" said Lenora. At Cassie's house Johnson knocked on the door. "hi" said Johnson when Cassie opened it and closed it. When Parker Sandra saw Invincible Man on the ground he checked his pulse. When Invincible Man woke up he punched Parker. When Parker reversed his balance and landed on the ground he threw power damper grenades at him. When Parker ran into a alley he suited up to Blitzwing. When Blitzwing came back he threw a wing shaped boomerang at Invincible Man. Blitzwing punched and kicked Invincible Man. When Blitzwing threw a punch Invincible Man caught the punch and threw him to a trash can. When Blitzwing got up he swung his sharp cape at Invincible Man and cut his leg but it healed quick. When Invincible Man kicked Blitzwing he grabbed a rope and put it around his neck. Blitzwing choked Invincible Man hard and made him pass out. "not so Invincible now" said Blitzwing. At Cassie's house "thanks for coming over" said Cassie. "no problem I needed that to be honest" said Johnson. "me too" said Cassie. "where you learn how to cook" said Johnson. "the same person who taught me how to kiss my crush" said Cassie when she walked up to Johnny and kissed him and put her arms around his neck. When Cassie glowed yellow Johnny flashed blue. When Cassie created electricity she stopped. "sorry I just felt weird" said Cassie. "it's Vodka I'd knew it be too much" said Johnny. "well see you later" said Cassie when Johnny walked out the door. "what did I just do" said Cassie. "best day ever" said Ashley. When Lenora got a call from Clarkson "what is it jackass" said Lenora. "Queen Slayer if you want the Legendary Invincible Man to still live come meet me on the rooftop and don't take to long" said Blitzwing. "I'm coming with you" said Ashley.

                                                                                   Next Time On The Anti Heroes.

1