Episode 4: Band Break
69 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Cassie was in a alley she was dressed in a yellow, white and blue suit. "hey Spark" said a girl named Kahnie. When a girl named Shadow jumped off the stairs and a boy named Dawn appeared Cassie also known as Spark unleashed her yellow electricity. "I hope your ready for a beatdown" said Kahnie when she grabbed a crowbar. When Dawn disappeared Shadow and Kahnie ran toward Spark. When Spark blasted her electricity at Kahnie and Shadow when Dawn appeared it hit him too. "I don't think I'll be getting the beatdown you will" said Spark when she teleported through the street light. When Spark teleported to the rooftop The Silencer came and punched her to the ground. When The Silencer choked her and dragged to the edge of the roof Spark blast electricity through his hand making her drop to the ground. When Spark hit the floor dead her mask fell off and blood came from her mouth and back. When Cassie woke up breathing heavily. "thank god it's just a dream" said Cassie. When Lenora texted Cassie and Ashley we should have a girls night out. Ashley replied sure. Cassie replied great I need something to clear my head. Cassie led back down in her bed and went to sleep. When Johnny was running around the city about 5 times he ran to Clarkson house. When Johnny knocked on the door Clarkson answered. "hey Johnny how life" said Clarkson. "great I got a girlfriend" said Johnny. "and why are you here" said Clarkson. "to get tips on how not to lose a girl" said Johnny. "Well I'm going to let you in for a long story" said Clarkson when Johnny came in and he closed the door. When Parker went into his lair and looked at the computers and hacked the computers at M.I.C.R.O Labs he suited up into Blitzwing. When Clarkson got an alert on his phone about M.I.C.R.O Labs. "John wait here I'll be right back" said Clarkson. When Clarkson suited up and turned into Invincible Man he flew into the sky. At a Bank when two robbers held their gun up at Marlin Waller a guy blasted a ray gun at a robber. When the other robber turned around the guy punched him. "Who are you" said Marlin. "Mr. Breaker" said The Guy. When Mr. Breaker threw a smoke grenade he left. At M.I.C.R.O Labs when Blitzwing broke through the window he threw an Eagle Eye at a guard. When a guard shot a gun at Blitzwing he dodged the bullets and cut him in the leg with his cape. Blitzwing punched and kicked 5 guards. When Blitzwing threw his eagle eye at a guard Neal came and tackled Blitzwing. When Invincible Man came through the window a guard shot a gun at him. When the bullets bounce off Invincible Man he uppercutted him through the roof. When Invincible Man punched a guard Neal punched Blitzwing. When Blitzwing threw a punch Neal blocked it. When Neal flipped Blitzwing on the ground he grabbed a knife. When Invincible Man flew out the window he grabbed a car. When all the guards beat up Blitzwing, Neal walked to the elevator. When Mr. Breaker blasted Neal with his ray gun Invincible Man threw the car at the guards. When Mr. Breaker shot his ray gun at Neal, Blitzwing threw a eagle eye at a guard. When Neal kicked Mr. Breaker in the face Neal threw his knife at Blitzwing. When Invincible Man caught it with his hand he broke it. When Neal pulled out his grenade Invincible Man choked him. When Invincible Man ran closer to the window Neal let go of the grenade and made it exploded. When Neal fell out the window he threw a rope around the pipe at the building. When Invincible Man flew down there Blitzwing and Mr. Breaker used the elevator. When Neal fell to the ground he died. When Invincible Man, Blitzwing and Mr. Breaker saw Neal's dead body Marlin came and pulled out his gun. "Freeze dirt bags" said Marlin. When Blitzwing threw an eagle eye and a smoke grenade Mr. Breaker shot his ray gun. While everyone flew and ran away Marlin jumped back in his car. When Johnny called Cassie she didn't pick up. "Cass it's me Johnny just pick up if you can" said Johnny. When he ran out Clarkson's house to look for her she put her phone away and reclined her chair. Meanwhile at MCPD a thug shot a gun Marlin shot his gun at the thug. When a thug pulled out a wooden baseball bat he swung it at Marlin. When Marlin punched him in the stomach he blasted him with fire. "How the hell did I just do that" said Marlin.

           Next On The Anti Heroes.

0