Episode 5: On The Run
63 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the restaurant when Cassie was washing her face Kahnie slammed it to the mirror. When Cassie blasted lightning at Kahnie, Shadow came and punched her in the face. When Dawn swung his nun chucks at her Kahnie punched her. When Ashley and Lenora heard battle cries in the bathroom they got up. When Cassie blasted lightning at Dawn she blasted him out of the bathroom. "What is a boy doing in the girl's bathroom" said Ashley. When Lenora came she threw Shadow to the stall. When Ashley punched Shadow, Kahnie kicked Lenora. When Cassie blasted lightning at Kahnie she dodged it and threw her on the ground. When Ashley blasted negative energy at Shadow, Lenora punched Kahnie threw the wall. When Lenora grabbed Cassie "so much for super strength" said Lenora. When three girls walked out of the restaurant Shadow pressed a button exploding the whole restaurant including everyone in it dead. 5 weeks later at Blitzwing's cave "I'm sick and tired of hiding out" said Mr. Breaker. "Well it's all we got for showing our faces in public again" said Blitzwing. "Why do clowns like you just come in and go and do whatever they want to Villains without a plan" said Invincible Man. "Because clowns like me are the people doing you assholes job" said Mr. Breaker. "call me an asshole again and I'll put the break in breaker" said Invincible Man. "hit me with your best shot" said Mr. Breaker. "okay enough" said Blitzwing. "and what are you going to do about it" said Mr. Breaker. "are you trying to make everyone hate you cause you are doing that" said Blitzwing. "go to hell I got business" said Mr. Breaker when he walked out of the cave. When Invincible Man pulled out his phone "what are you doing" said Blitzwing. "calling back up" said Invincible Man. "don't be Lenora" said Blitzwing. "not her" said Invincible Man. When he texted Johnny he heard a knock at the front door. When he opened the door he saw Cassie, Lenora and Ashley. "Sup" said Lenora. "We need a place to crash" said Cassie. "Wait who is this" said Ashley. "Boyfriend" said Cassie. "Well to be honest I was going to a friends so just jump in my car" said Johnny. When Johnny, Cassie, Ashley and Lenora jumped into the car he drove off. Meanwhile in a underground cave at a meeting "Invincible Man and his so call crew has killed one of ours the great Neal we will fight back and kill them all never surrender" said The Silencer. When he gave Deathtouch the signal to take the guards to the chopper The Silencer walked into a secret room with 3 guards. When Mr. Breaker dropped down from the ceiling on a guard he shot his ray gun at the other 2. When Mr. Breaker punched the Silencer he flipped him on the ground kicked him in the face. "Shush lights out" said The Silencer. When Johnny parked his car Blitzwing made it invisible. When everyone met up "wait who the hell is this" said Blitzwing. "Oh shit you got to be fraking kidding me" said Lenora. "I thought you said you wasn't inviting her" said Blitzwing. "Okay wait what the hell is going on" said Cassie. "Who are you" said Blitzwing. "Where's Clarkson he texted me" said Johnny. "This douchebag Invincible Man is Clarkson" said Lenora. "And this girl right here is Queen Slayer" said Invincible Man. "I am Heartgirl just to put all the cards out on the table" said Ashley. "And I thought getting super powers was crazy" said Cassie. "Wait hold up Clarkson is Invincible Man, your 2 friends are Queen Slayer and Heartgirl and my girlfriends Cassie has super powers alongside me and you guys know Blitzwing" said Johnny. "Oh frak" said Lenora. When everyone started to break out in arguments Johnny ran around them 5 times and threw a eagle eye at Invincible Man. "Sorry" said Johnny. "Well wait what are your superpowers" said Blitzwing. "super speed" said Johnny. "Complicated" said Cassie. When an alert happened "you two need a suit good thing I got extra" said Blitzwing. When Lenora suited up into Queen Slayer, Ashley suited up into Heartgirl, Cassie suited up into Spark and Johnny suited up into Speedwick. Meanwhile when they broke into the Silencer underground cave lair Invincible Man slammed the chopper on the ground. When Deathtouch threw a knife Invincible Man caught it. When The Silencer ran away to his private chopper he turned invisible and flew away. When Spark blasted lightning bolts at a guard Speedwick knocked the guards onto the ground. The other heroes came and fought. When Blitzwing punched Deathtouch he threw a knife. When Blitzwing dodged it Deathtouch grabbed a sword. When Spark blasted electricity at the guards Heartgirl swung her staff at the guards. When Queen Slayer and Invincible Man took down the choppers Speedwick punched the guards in their face. When Deathtouch swung his sword Blitzwing dodged it. When Blitzwing knocked the sword out of his hand he swung his cape at him. When Deathtouch threw Blitzwing on the ground he stabbed him with his knife. "No" said Heartgirl. When Spark blasted electricity at Deathtouch, Invincible Man grabs the knife out of Blitzwing. When Invincible Man and Queen Slayer grabbed Blitzwing and carried him the other heroes ran out the cave with him. When Deathtouch pressed a trigger to explode the cave he jumped in the last chopper. When the heroes ran out the cave it exploded. "holy shit" said Speedwick. "Help me" said Blitzwing.

                Next on The Anti Heroes 

0