Episode 6: Zodiac Man
58 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3 hours before Mr. Breaker was captured. In Micro City a man named Hank Shawn was continuing his experiment of Zodiac Signs in his house. He tested each experiment on each sign starting from Aries, Taurus, Capricorn, Sagittarius. When he put in the DNA of each zodiac sign in the machine with black stone energy it exploded. It powered all the tattoos of every Zodiac Sign on his arm through his body. 2 hours later he woke up later he saw a woman with 2 batons and Deathtouch. "Who are you" said Hank. "Sonicbird" said Sonicbird when she screamed. When Hank covered his ears Deathtouch grabbed his sword. When Deathtouch swung his sword at Hank he dodged it. When Hank pushed Deathtouch he kicked Sonicbird. When Sonicbird dodged it she swung her batons at him. When Hank grabbed a broken window stick they swung their weapons at each other. They all clashed, blocked or dodged each other hits. When Hank was kicked Deathtouch he saw the Aries tattoo glowed up. "Aries" he said. When Hank steady his fire and got angry he blasted it at Sonicbird. When Sonicbird screamed she felled out the window. When she used her batons as a grappler she swung to the ground and ran away. When Deathtouch stole the black stone he threw a smoke grenade and disappeared. "What in zodiac nature was that" said Hank. 1 hours later Hank got an alert from Mr. Breaker. When Hank ran out his house he ran into the mountains and jumped into the underground cave. Meanwhile when The Silencer was interrogated Mr. Breaker, Hank snapped a guards neck. When Hank yelled "Cancer" he blasted water at guards. "Sagittarius" said Hank when he broke the cave entrance. When Mr. Breaker dropped a grenade and blasted The Silencer he grabbed his ray gun. When Mr. Breaker blasted The Silencer with his ray gun Hank punched the Silencer. "Impeccable timing" said Mr. Breaker. When Hank and Mr. Breaker ran out the cave they saw the heroes fighting. When they saw the cave exploded they saw the heroes. When Mr. Breaker pointing his ray gun at the heroes "stand down" said Hank. "Oh shit" said Spark.

         Next on The Anti Heroes.

0