Episode 8: Truths Reveal
50 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Johnny ran fast with Cassie in his arms to Blitzwing lair he put her on the table. "We need to save her" said Johnny. "What happened" said Lenora. "Deathtouch shot her" said Johnny. When Ashley came in she used her powers to heal Cassie and take out the bullet. "You saved her" said Lenora. When Cassie woke up "I'll be back" said Ashley. "What the hell just happened" said Cassie. "You're alive and that's all that matters" said Johnny. When Parker walked after Ashley "wait I died" said Cassie. "Almost and I was with you the whole time" said Johnny when he held Cassie's hand. "That right their is why I fell in love with you" said Cassie when she kissed Johnny. "Hey you good" said Parker when he opened the door. "No I mean I just saved my best friends and now I have superpowers that I don't know where, why and how I got them" said Ashley. "I understand you are just frustrated and confused you're not the only one" said Parker. "Oh really" said Ashley. "Yeah because my brother Jason Sandra he's dead but they say he's Deathtouch" said Parker. "What" said Ashley. "I know it sounds crazy my dead brother's a killer but" said Parker. "We're both living crazy lives" said Ashley. "Here's the deal" said Parker. "You help me and I help you" said Ashley. "Great" said Parker. Meanwhile at Marlin's Clubhouse, Shawn and Mr. Breaker woke up in tied up. "Kidnapped again congrats" said Mr. Breaker. "Start talking and spill the beans" said Marlin. "I don't know shit" said Shawn. When Marlin blasted fire "oh well that's sad" said Marlin. When Clarkson knocked on Lenora's door "who is it" said Lenora. "Guess who" said Clarkson. When Lenora opened the door Clarkson walked in. "I need your help" said Clarkson. "With what" said Lenora. "Me, Parker and Mr. Breaker are framed" said Clarkson. "Go exploring" said Lenora. "Yep" said Clarkson. At M.I.C.R.O Meta History, Parker and Ashley were looking for her meta files. When Parker walked into a secret room he saw Heartway Ashley in files. As he read some shocking news he stole and hid and took all of Ashley's data and information and hid it. "You found something" said Ashley. "No why did you" said Parker. "Your brother's name is Jason" said Ashley. "Yeah" said Parker. "The file said that he was known as deceased yesterday" said Ashley. When Clarkson and Lenora flew in "what the hell are you doing here" said Parker. "help looking for files" said Clarkson. "Well we've found nothing" said Ashley. "Let's go I brought the car" said Parker. When Johnny and Cassie called her parents "my sweetheart she's alive" said Serah. "Where is dad" said Cassie. "He is in the shed thinking about you" said Serah. "Let him know I survived" said Cassie. "Cece's coming" said Serah. "Ugh" said Cassie. When electricity cracked through her tablet and knocked out the power "oh shit" said Cassie. "Cassie what happened" said Johnny. At Marlin's Clubhouse he stopped blasting fire. When Shawn yelled Aries he melted the chains and blasted fire at Marlin. "Fight fire with fire mio" said Shawn. When Mr. Breaker actived his ray gun and made it blast Marlin, Shawn yelled Scorpio and punched him with the fist of death. When Parker was driving the car "today's bin a day" said Ashley. "You're telling me" said Lenora. When Clarkson looked ahead of the car Deathtouch shot a rocket launcher at the car. When the car flipped everyone ducked and took off their seat belts. "It's Deathtouch get down" said Parker. When Deathtouch shot his guns at the car "I'll draw his fire you hit him with everything you got" said Clarkson. "Clarkson no" said Lenora. When Clarkson kicked the car door opened he ran as a distraction. When Deathtouch shot Clarkson with a power dampening bullet he fell on the ground bleeding. "No" said Lenora. When Deathtouch shot the car the glasses broke. "Shit" said Parker. "Help" said Ashley. When Lenora kicked the door open she grabbed Ashley out the car. When Parker touched a button on his car and suited up into Blitzwing he jumped out the car through the back. When Lenora grabbed Clarkson and carried him out the area Ashley created a force field to block the bullets. When Deathtouch threw a grenade at under the car and exploded it everyone fell on the ground. When Clarkson closed his eyes they saw a knife stuck in him.

        Next on The Anti Heroes.

0