(Chapter 4) Lucy Shaytan
363 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hello my name is Lucy Shaytan, princess of the demon Kingdom of Shaytan, our royal family is really rich and powerful because we are one of those first demon countries that allowed other races since the end of the war and we become powerful over time."

"Excuse me princess, but who are you talking too?" Shocked the princess turned around to see a man that had awkward expression in his face, she completely forgot that he was there, coughing two times, she took a pose of a powerful warrior, and she said:

"Do you not see anyone here?" The Princess asked with an intimidating look, the man was confused by the 180-degree change of the princess but still answered her.

"Excuse me princess, but this one that is called little Liu is just a little mortal, how can I know the wonders of this world, how can I have eyes like the princess that sees the world in a light that we mortals can't even begin to comprehend." That's a bootlicker for you thought the Princess that is in a comfortable mood now, the only reason she keeps this man around even when she left the Kingdom is because he is great motivation resources.

`Cough`, `cough.` The princess coughed two times and continued the story but in her mind this time.

But also with a majestic aura around her like she is telling her story to the forest that is around her and her story flying all around the world, little Liu was shocked by this, like an illusion he couldn't take his eyes off, that's the princess for you he thought to himself.

My father the demon king of demon kingdom of Shaytan is very good father, but he pampered me too much, so I left with my private army, I'm already old enough so I want to go training, he refused but he couldn't refuse me for too long he-he, the princess giggled to herself.

After leaving the kingdom, she went on visiting other kingdoms, she also went to the dungeons a couple of times training and leveling up, until she found out a mine of mithril in the entrance of a small mountain.

She sent letters to her father about the mine, and he said to take care of it, so she did taking care of the mine. First, she built some simple homes outside and also inside the mountain for her soldiers and herself, a perimeter of defense, towers at the top of the trees so they can see from afar, and of course, her soldiers did the entire job because she did nothing but drink tea.

And no people knew about this place because it is pretty deep into the forest and to her, it seems like there is some kind of barrier around the mountain, but she didn't pay too much attention to it and in the end, she didn't care too much.

After a month or so after they built the buildings, her father sends slaves and a letter, in the letter it was told that the slaves were all criminals who had killed hundreds of people, and she shouldn't care too much about them and to work them to death.

And she had a sense of justice these people were evil, she needs to work them to death at least they can do something good before they die.

So she immediately gave them the simplest tools for mining, she gave them: pickaxes, hammers, chisels and a mine carts for each one of them and send them all deep inside the mine. And yes, the mine was too big and very rich in mithril that's why she was staying here otherwise she would not if the profit was low.

The slaves can only return to eat if they have filled their carts, some died from hunger and some died in accidents when mining. Even though they are stronger now because of the system but because of the lack of food, losing concentration in mining can be pretty deadly.

As I was walking in this deep damn forest because we heard clashing of swords and lots of miserable screams we arrived, seeing from afar from here horses could be seen running around like fools people killing people, all kinds of different races killing all kinds of different races.

`Puke` I couldn't hold it anymore and vomited, what is wrong with these people how can they be so evil.

"Princes are you okay?" Said little Liu after he finished vomiting, Lord and servant watch each other in the eye, awkward silence followed, and both came to an understanding and did as nothing happened at all and little Liu directly bellowed with a voice of mosquito.

"How dare they show this kind of thing to her Majesty that has the most purest heart in the world and…."

I did not speak as my servant tried to raise my mood, unforgivable, trying to raise my head again like a dragon raising his head to roar to the sky.

`Puke` I couldn't hold it anymore, the sky was too far and too strong for me to handle, this smell and corpses everywhere is an unbearable sight for me.

And by the way, we are moving fast, even though I don't like battles but killing creatures in dungeons that don't have intelligence from afar, of course, I can do it and I have leveled up from that training to level 65, and Archer is my class, and I'm pretty good at it I can say for sure, and as for my servant he is level 50 and I remember he had a martial arts class I think. Anyway, what I want to say is that we can follow them as fast as horses and we are using our senses because I don't want to see any unbearable sights, but we had to use some stamina potions in the end.

The most frightening demon that I have sensed/saw and the strongest person than even me in this battlefield is that demon in the middle of the battle running with his chariot and slashing his sword everywhere, he is like a demon-killing a machine and then they call us demons the evil people, look at him, he is human that's for sure, he sure as hell is an evil being.

Trying to raise a bit of my head what I saw next, oh my God, he just slashed his sword and hundreds of meters deep crater appeared, ee what is that thing that's coming in this way? Stopping in my steps, lowering my head, watching in the ground is a head, a head? What is it doing here? And where is his body?

"Oh my God, your Majesty, wake up what happened to you, what is that thing? Waa….."

4