Chapter 1
1.1k 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the 38th year of Konoha, coinciding with the time after the Second Ninja World War.

We find ourselves in the Country of Fire, outside of Konoha Village, near a lakeshore a simple cabin surrounded by fields of cabbage, tomatoes, corn, and other vegetables. This cabin is located in the suburbs outside of Konoha's village wall, where Naruto used to fish in the original work.

A boy about five or six years old, with silver hair and a face mask that covers the entire face below the bridge of his nose, is seen walking to the door of the wooden house, raising his head and calling out.

"Uncle."

About half a minute later, the door of the wooden house was slowly opened, revealing a man who was about in the second half of his twenty-five years, with the same silver hair as the boy, but with a more elegant and fierce demeanour. This man is truly heroic, and it's the most suitable word to describe him, especially considering he doesn't wear a farmer's straw hat on his head.

"It's 50-50; You finally here to spend Family time with me?" the man said, lowering his head and casting his eyes on the young boy. He then picked up a hoe from the side and began working on the ground.

"Uncle, my name is 'Kakashi," the boy spoke.

Kakashi rolled his eyes in response, feeling speechless. Despite growing up with this uncle for so long, he has only heard him call his real name a few times.

50-50 Because he can fight Kaguya but nearly lost to Zabuza. So it doesn't matter who he fights. He has a 50 percent chance to win the fight.

His uncle has given him a nickname since he remembers it. Hatake Tatsuya, 28 years old, a Konoha Genin. He is the Younger brother of Sukomo Hatake, [White Fang] Hatake Tatsuya five-year younger than his elder brother. A person with enough strength to challenge his big brother or 3rdHokage.

However, it is impossible to say that Tatsuya is inferior to the current Hokage, Sarutobi Hiruzen. Sarutobi Hiruzen is still at his peak, but being nearly 50 years old, there is no possibility of getting stronger. His strength will only decrease instead of increasing due to his age.

On the other hand, Hatake Tatsuya, just in his early thirties, has room for further improvement. Surpassing Sarutobi Hiruzen is very possible, but only a few people, like Hatake Sakumo and Kakashi, know this.

"Come and Let's have lunch together," Tatsuya invited Kakashi while loosening the soil, pulling out a cabbage from the ground, and picking some tomatoes. After washing the vegetables, he took out rice balls from the stool behind him and threw one to Kakashi.

"Uncle, it's not time to eat; Dad recently—"

Before Kakashi could finish, he quickly told Tatsuya about the recent anomaly of his father. Since his dad returned from the battlefield last week, his cheerful personality disappeared, replaced by silence and gloom.

For over a week, he locked himself in the house, refusing to speak, which made Kakashi's heart fill with an unknown and bad premonition, leading him to seek help from his uncle.

Tatsuya frowned, trying to recall the timeline, realizing that Kakashi should have already enrolled in a ninja school. He pondered the situation, understanding the gravity of the matter.

"I have said so many times to tell him not to be so honest in this Shinobi world, and he hasn't made any progress at all," Tatsuya remarked, expressing concern about his brother's behaviour.

Taking off the straw hat with one hand, Tatsuya got up and strode towards Konoha's main entrance. Seeing this, Kakashi quickly followed behind. However, after just two steps, Tatsuya turned abruptly back, as if thinking of something. He entered the room and took out a katana, causing Kakashi to grumble and swallow, feeling uncertainty instantly transforming into a sense of crisis.

...

Upon arriving at Hatake's house, Tatsuya and Kakashi saw about five or six Konoha Shinobi pointing at Hatake and cursing. Tatsuya paid attention to the Jonin Ninja and his ninja clothes and raised his eyebrows.

"The Sarutobi family? Who is the leader?" Tatsuya's gaze was fixed on the person in front who was pointing to the one that Hatake Sukomo scolded the most and asked.

"Yes. Sarutobi Shinnosuke, in the previous mission, seemed to be a teammate who worked with Dad," Kakashi whispered, still a young six-year-old kid.

"Oh, it's him," Tatsuya gave a funny laugh and strode forward.

Snapped!

In the next second, before anyone could react, Tatsuya slapped his brother's face, the sound was at least 80 decibels. Sakumo was directly slapped and fell to the ground, his left cheek swollen.

"Dad! Are you okay?" Kakashi, who was shocked, reacted quickly, rushing to pick up his father, and then shouted at Tatsuya, "Uncle! What are you doing? I'm asking you to comfort my father, not to beat him!"

"Why don't you respond?" Tatsuya asked Hatake Sakumo condescendingly, leaving him speechless.

"A bunch of trash can point fingers at your Kage-level head and talk shit, and you're silent; Have you become a coward?" Tatsuya asked again.

"Idiot, eternal Genin, who gave you the courage to say that!?" The people behind Sarutobi Shinnosuke and others were furious, attempting to grab Tatsuya's shoulder and punch him.

Tatsuya scoffed, Looking at the ninjas of Konoha and their Leader one who looked like a monkey being Hokage's son Surotobi Shinnosuke.

Suddenly, Tatsuya pulled out the Katana from his waist. His kenjutsu is different from the Lightning Style kenjustu that his brother, White Fang, is known for.

The moment the sword was drawn, its body burst into raging flames - Fire Style + swordsmanship, akin to that swordsmanship.

Boom-

The flames of the raged like waves, combined with the sword's slash, seemed capable of cutting through everything in its path. Intense heat and aura emanated from Tatsuya, revealing a hidden strength beneath his ordinary appearance.

Black flame!

The flames and sword aura merged, almost wiping out Sarutobi Shinnosuke and the others behind him, sending them flying into the sky.

BOOM!

In the next instant, the walls of Konoha Hokage Mountain exploded, and Third Hokage Sarutobi Hiruzen's face disappeared.

Around Tatsuya, the black flame continued to burn.

[Dimensional Evolution System]

[Host: Hatake Tatsuya]

[Swordsmanship: Hatake (Hokage World) Hawkeye;s Swordsmanship (One Piece), evolution degree: 68%]

[Fire Style chakra (Hokage World): Blood Succession Limit; Inferno Style (Hokage World) Evolution Degree: 78.4%]

[Body Flicker Jutsu (Hokage World) Shunpo (Bleach) Evolution Degree: 25.9%]

26