Boolean Function
91 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Content Warning: A floret gets a bath, during which (perhaps unsurprisingly) sexy things happen.

Jenny

 

The girl standing in front of Jenny looked like she'd been through the wringer. Her hair was a mess, her clothing was disheveled, her makeup was smeared, and she looked as though she'd just got done running a footrace. She knew that the girl's jaw ached just a little, and that she was still walking a little funny, and that she had bitemarks running down her shoulders, little pink-red half-moons of love. "Stars, that was a good time," she whispered to herself, leaning up against the cool expanse of the mirror that stretched impossibly far, impossibly high.

i was not expecting what happened to happen

Jenny was already smiling, and it only grew broader, enough though it hurt a little. Yeah, neither was I. But I had a good time anyway. Did you?

i didn't not like it. but you weren't expecting that to happen either

No. But I loved it. Even now, Jenny still felt warm inside, felt a kind of peace and comfort that was at once novel and familiar. Letting myself go like that felt good.

letting them do whatever they wanted to you felt good?

You said you didn't not like it.

it felt good physically, yes. some of that was probably me feeling you. i don't know. i just don't know if i want to be the kind of person that likes that

Is that shame I'm getting from you? Jenny hugged herself — it was the closest thing she could do to hugging Ryder, and that felt like the right thing to do. Look, you saw that party. You've seen the rest of the ship. No one judges you for liking that kind of thing here. It's normal.

it's not that. it's more...is this me?

"Mmmm." She nodded. Being two people in one body was still something she was getting used to, but she felt like she could understand that worry. Do you want me to take a break from sexy things for a while? Let you figure things out?

no, no, this is clearly who you are and that's fine, but i don't know if it's who i am. ugh, i don't know if i'm even making sense

You are. I mean, were you awake when I first looked through my contacts list and saw all the lewd selfies of my friends fucking me? Because I'm pretty sure I felt then the way you're feeling now. It felt familiar enough, anyway, from what she could pick up from Ryder.

that...feels familiar, but i don't remember it

I'll show you after the bath, maybe? On the other side of the orgy, the pictures of her in compromising positions were no longer something she feared, but something she looked forward to, little presents from her friends and lovers that the person she'd been — the person she was slowly becoming again — treasured so much she made them an integral part of communicating with them when they were apart. She felt so silly for having been put off by them at first. They're pretty good.

yeah. maybe later

Jenny nodded again, gave herself one last squeeze for good measure, then turned to face the enormous basin. Water was tumbling in from a massive faucet, steam rising from the turbulent and foaming surface as the basin slowly filled. Beyond it, Gallica loomed, smiling down at her, her myriad eyes glowing a warm blue. Jenny waved. "Almost ready?"

"Just about, little one." A few of her vines shot out, and when one of them tapped her gently on the shoulder, Jenny immediately responded, lifting her arms above her head so Gallica could pull first her jacket, then her shirt off. Her bra followed a moment later, even as other vines tugged down her shorts, peeled her sodden panties away from her skin. A pair of taps on the hip told her when to step out of them, and soon Gallica had whisked it all away to wherever dirty clothes went. It all happened without any real conscious thought on Jenny's part, leaving her free to bask in the simplicity of being taken care of.

you really love being a floret

You're stars-damned right I do. Just staring up at Gallica filled her with the same kinds of feelings she'd gotten at the party, when everyone was touching her, playing with her, doing things to her. She felt warm and loved and accepted and wantedIf this is what being a floret is, of course I want it.

When Gallica's hand swept her off her feet, she didn't resist, but simply found a natural spot to wedge herself against one of her thumbs. Her owner's touch no longer sent her reeling, unable to think, unable to focus — it was just a pleasant, warm, emotional high. It was safety. It was love. With another hand, Gallica scooped up a palmful of water and poured it gently over Jenny. She repeated this a few more times, then retrieved a dollop of liquid soap from the comically oversized dispenser. She swished it around in the basin, generating a thick lather, and then began to carefully scrub Jenny head to toe.

It was absolute bliss. Jenny bit her lip and let Gallica work, spreading her legs and lifting her arms when directed to do so. She was very aware of how hard she was getting

how?! after all that, how?!

and so, of course, was Gallica. "I see my little nybble still has a bit of energy left, hmm?"

"Mmmf." Jenny nodded, gasping when a few of Gallica's vines gently probed her bits.

"And you've been recovering so well. Apart from your memory issues, you seem to be the very picture of health. So I think I can give you a little reward for being such a good girl."

The words hit Jenny like a gale-force wind. She went from slowly hardening to absolute rigidity in the span of a second as her entire body convulsed. "Pleaaaase!" she whimpered, not entirely voluntarily.

"But one can't give a pet rewards just because. And you have been lapsing on your protocol." She poured another palmful of water over Jenny to wash away the suds, then lifted her up and leaned in close. "Who am I, petal?"

"Wh-wha?"

"Who am I?"

"G-Gallica Lophophora...Seventh Bloom?"

Her laugh was like fingers gently tickling the back of Jenny's brain. "Oh, my sweet little flower. Technically correct, but not the answer I was looking for. Try again."

"Uhm. You're my, uhm, my owner?"

"Yes~, but again not what I was looking for. What do you call me, little one?"

Jenny cast through what precious few memories of Gallica she could put together, sifting through them trying to find an answer, any answer. She had to answer.

"Let me give you a little hint. What does Jess call me, hmm?"

Oh. Oh fuck. She knew what this meant. She knew there was no going back from this. And yet, fear didn't enter into the equation, only anticipation, excitement, a nervous energy that left her still stuttering when she said, "A-Admin?"

"Good girl." Again, the rush of pleasure convulsed her body, and this time Gallica was ready with her vines to tease, to stroke, to push Jenny even further. A moan slipped out of her, followed by a short gasp for breath. "You call me Admin."

"Admin," Jenny whimpered, "please!" She reached down to stroke herself more, but Admin's vines intercepted her hand long before it could get there. She let out a helpless whine and tried to buck against the vines stroking her bits. "Please please please please please please, Admin!"

"My perfect little Jenny," Admin whispered. Her vines slowly withdrew, and for a moment Jenny could only squirm helplessly as Admin loomed ever closer, her lips parting to reveal a massive tongue that she ran against Jenny's entire body, back to front, in a slow, wet, sticky caress.

oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

She couldn't hold it in, and suspected there were few who could in such conditions. Bucking, screaming, shaking, she came on the spot, spattering Admin's tongue and her tummy with her issue.

fuuuuuuuuuck

Ohhh fuck.

"My wonderful little girlthing," Admin whispered, stroking her with featherlight touches from her vines. "Are you feeling a little more grounded now? Do you have a little bit better sense of what you are?"

Jenny's eyes rolled as she looked up at Admin. "Yours..?"

"Mine."

If orgasms were earthquakes, Jenny experienced the mother of all aftershocks. By the time she could put two coherent thoughts together, Admin was already gently toweling her off. Whatever the towel was made of was soft, with a fluffy texture, and it absolutely wicked the water away — she was dry in moments. "Mmmf...Admin?"

"Yes, little one?" Cradled in Admin's hands, her still-damp hair being toyed with by the gentle breeze as Admin moved across the hab, all Jenny could do was stare up at her, at her many eyes, at her full lips.

"I love you."

"And I love you." Those lips loomed close, their delicate and soft surface pressing into Jenny like big, warm pillows. She squirmed happily under the kiss, a giggle escaping her. A moment later, and Admin was gently depositing her on her bed, still naked as the day she was born. "Now, petal, are you up for a little bit of a talk?"

"Huh?" Jenny blinked up at Admin, halfway through sitting up. "Uh, sure?"

"Protocol, petal~" The corner of Admin's mouth quirked just a little.

"Uhm... yes, Admin?"

"Good girl." It wasn't getting any easier for Jenny to ride out the shivers those words gave her. "I just wanted to check in with the rest of you. Have there been any developments in that area?"

please don't talk about me

"Uhm..." Jenny took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Look, you can't hide from her forever. Admin's not going to be mad at you just for existing.

you're actually calling her admin in your thoughts? wow

Don't try to turn this around on me. They know you exist. I'm just going to tell her you're shy.

i'm not fucking shy, i'm trying to get out of here, and the more they know about me the harder that becomes

To go home, right. Where is home, Ryder?

you know i don't fucking know

Then why are you so obsessed with it?

because everything else about me is just parts of you! your memories, your feelings, things I found and saw when polyphylla reached in and fucked around with our head. this is the ONE THING i know for certain is mine, jen. i know you're happy here, i know you love gallica, and i'm sorry, but i need to leave

"need to leave." What came out of Jen's mouth wasn't much more than a whisper, something that started low in her throat, that didn't use all the muscles it should have. It left Jenny feeling like she needed to cough.

"Petal?" Admin leaned in closer.

"S-sorry. Argument." Jenny took a fistful of her sheets and squeezed her eyes shut. She knew that Ryder had taken her body for a walk while she'd been sleeping one night, but she'd never felt her body move like that without her. That felt really weird.

i wasn't trying to, do you think i WANT to talk to her?

If you'd just give her a chance you'd find out you don't have to worry about her!

i can't take that risk!

Jenny gritted her teeth. Okay, fine. I'll do it for you. "Sorry, Admin, Ryder is just really shy and th- wait hang on." What pronouns should I use for you? I never asked. She felt more than a little embarrassed about it.

uhhh fuck

Yeah, right? Jenny couldn't help but smile a little — it was a feeling she had no small amount of recent experience with.

uhhh she/her i guess? i don't fucking know, i don't feel gross about our body or anything, but also stop fucking talking about me

I have to tell Admin something. Just relax, okay? She licked her lips and started again. "She's not up to talking."

fucking great

"I see," Admin said. She reached out with a vine and gently stroked her hair. "Are you alright, Jenny?"

"Mmhmm. Sorry, it was just a big argument. She doesn't want anyone to know about her. But I keep telling her she can trust you. You wouldn't do anything to hurt her."

"Of course I wouldn't." Another vine gently coiled around her hand. "I'm assuming she can hear me?" When Jenny nodded, Admin continued, "Ryder, petal, I understand you may have some anxiety about being known. Please rest assured that you are safe, and that no harm will come to you. You are sharing a body with my floret, and given recent events I feel quite secure in saying that I will never tolerate any harm coming to her again."

this is exactly what i didn't want, thanks jen

You couldn't just hide forever.

"I think it best we arrange for you to speak with a therapist," Admin was saying, "to help find and address the root causes of your anxiety, but in the meantime please let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I've been drafting the appropriate paperwork for an authority-partition pluribus wardship — basically, to recognize that while Jenny is a floret, you may not necessarily require domestication. Once your shared haustoric implant is fully functional again, you should be able to use the integrated cortical modem to exist on your own in digital space, and if you like we can even arrange for you to have a physical body you can pilot, much the same way Jess uses her chassis. That may take some time, but less than you think."

hey jen can you find a convenient rock to crawl under please?

Hush. She's being really nice! "She's grouchy," Jenny said, rolling her eyes. "But I think she'd really like that. Is my implant really that close to being ready to go?" She bounced excitedly on the bed — listening to Jess talk about all the things she got up to in digital space had made Jenny more eager than ever to follow her there.

"We still need to do some testing, but I think we're very close to re-enabling some functions. Perhaps not tomorrow, but the day after, I think we can try out neural fulldive — direct streaming of sensory information to your brain, instead of a cumbersome VR rig. It lacks the fidelity of digital-to-digital sensory streaming, of course, but you certainly never let that slow you down before."

"Eeeee!" Jenny clapped her hands excitedly and drummed her feet on the bed. You hear that?! Day after tomorrow, maybe! "Thank you, Admin!!"

"My darling, the pleasure is all mine. Now, shall we get you all dressed and ready for bed?" Jenny nodded, and Admin immediately went to work, opening her wardrobe and pulling out a long, flowy nightgown. Even if she liked her usual soft-butch aesthetic, Jenny had to admit that she really enjoyed the girly-girl stuff she slept in. A few taps with vines, and it was over her head and being pulled into place — a pair of panties followed, slipped over her feet and pulled up her legs. She didn't even have to move, Admin gently lifting her as necessary. Then, the sheets were being pulled back, and once she was deposited beneath them, pulled snugly back over her. "Sleep well, my little nybble. And you too, Ryder," she added with a wink of a few of her eyes.

"Good night, Admin!" Jenny grabbed her angybug plushed from the pillow and cuddled up close to it. It really did smell just like Admin. The lights slowly dimmed, and darkness fell as Jenny let her eyes slip shut. Sleep mode, activate!

you are such a fucking dork

Look, I'm happy, okay? My implant is almost fixed, and Admin says you can even have your own body if you want. Isn't that a good thing?

i'm still running on the same headmeat you are. even if i can wander around the ship on my own, it's not like they can just let me leave

Maybe they can. If you just opened up to them, they'd help you.

or they'd just say fuck it and domesticate me

Well, speaking from experience, being domesticated is pretty great.

i have the same experience of it you do, you know

And you don't hate it. In fact, I'm pretty sure you like it.

just because it feels nice doesn't mean it's good for you

Well, good thing I don't have to worry about things like that. The thought came to Jenny out of the blue, resonating throughout her. It was like one of her memories coming back, but without the attendant disorientation and sometimes headache — if anything, she felt more grounded in the moment, more aware of herself.

She didn't have to worry about things like that. Admin took care of it all for her. She picked clothes for her, dressed her, fed her, washed her. All the things that had bedeviled her throughout her life, all the myriad little things that added up to an unassailable mountain she could only half-climb before it collapsed out from under her, were now no longer her concern. The unending burden of dealing with it all was gone. She was free. She was free.

Jenny drifted off to sleep with that surety, that comfort filling her from head to toe. I love her so much.

i know you do

and i'm sorry

5