Chapter 1: The Awakening
31 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ethan's day began like any other, with the soft rays of the morning sun streaming through his bedroom window. He groggily rubbed his eyes and reached for his glasses on the nightstand, but something was different today. As he slipped the glasses onto his face, he blinked in disbelief. Floating before him was a translucent interface with text and statistics he couldn't comprehend.

"Welcome, Ethan, to the System of Infinite Possibilities," a voice echoed in his mind, clear as day. "You have been chosen as the Chosen One. Your destiny is to embark on a journey filled with challenges, monsters, and magic."

Ethan's heart raced as he tried to make sense of the situation. The voice explained that he could choose his starting class: Warrior, Mage, or Rogue. Without hesitation, he selected Mage, drawn to the allure of magic that had captivated him in countless video games.

Instantly, he felt a surge of power coursing through his veins. He clenched his fist, and a small fireball materialized in his palm. His eyes widened in awe and excitement as he realized that this was no ordinary day.

Still in his pajamas, he rushed downstairs, where his bewildered parents were sipping their morning coffee. "Mom, Dad, you won't believe what just happened!" he exclaimed.

With a mixture of concern and disbelief, they listened as Ethan explained the mysterious system and his newfound magical abilities. They exchanged worried glances but decided to support their son in this strange turn of events.

Ethan decided to test his powers in the nearby forest. Among the trees, he encountered his first challenge—a fearsome goblin. With a wave of his hand, he cast a fireball that incinerated the creature. His system interface displayed a notification: "Goblin defeated. Experience points gained."

Excitement welled up inside him as he realized the potential of his new life. He could level up, gain new skills, and explore this magical world in ways he had only dreamed of.

As he ventured deeper into the forest, Ethan met other players who had received systems of their own. Some were allies, while others posed as rivals, but all shared the same goal: to uncover the secrets of the System of Infinite Possibilities and fulfill their destinies.

Ethan's journey had only just begun, and with each step, he felt the weight of responsibility and the thrill of adventure. The ordinary high school boy had become a Mage with extraordinary powers, and his life was now intertwined with a destiny that would shape the fate of an entire world governed by the System of Infinite Possibilities.

2