Chapter 21 [Park Giho PoV]
35 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Good evening. Yamata here. Today chapter are the point of view of Park Giho..though I already put it on the title but yeah enjoy the chapter ~] 

"Park Giho PoV" 

My name is Park Giho, the first-born son of the renowned Park Clan. While I was born into privilege, my life has been far from smooth sailing. At the tender age of ten, my father whisked me away to the wilderness, subjecting me to days of rigorous survival training. 

Those were the moments when he instilled in me the vital skills needed to endure and thrive in the face of adversity.

I did my utmost to survive in that unforgiving environment, applying the knowledge bestowed upon me by my father. 

The principles of mana—its manifestation, materialization, and release—formed the foundation of our clan's strength. 

The Park Clan was renowned for its unmatched instinct for survival, earning them the reputation of being the toughest clan around.

However, what I witnessed that day, when I observed my son's mana, was an entirely different spectacle altogether. The mana I had known before was like an untamed flame, burning aimlessly until its fuel was depleted. But what I witnessed recently was a colossal surge of mana, surpassing even my father's formidable power. My father, once hailed as the Tyrant Monster, possessed a strength that allowed him to issue unreasonable commands with unwavering certainty in their success.

The grueling training my father subjected me to during my childhood enabled me to conquer the myriad of challenges that came my way. Yet, my son had grown to become stronger and more powerful than even my father. If their conflict were to continue, a bloodbath would be the inevitable outcome.

How had my son grown so phenomenally strong in just a few short years? These thoughts swirled in my mind as I bore witness to their confrontation. Amidst my contemplation, I had momentarily forgotten the original reason for my son's presence here. All I knew was that I was incredibly proud of him, even if I struggled to express it. At the very least, I could support him from the shadows. And now, he had matured and started a family of his own.

Time truly flew by, didn't it? I am now a grandfather... Wait... A grandson...

"Erica," I called out.

"Yes, my lord," a shadow materialized behind me.

"Summon my son and inform him that I wish to see my grandchild," I instructed.

"Yes," the shadow replied before vanishing, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

"Now that I think about it, why did I not notice the child during the meeting? Was he even there? " I mused to myself.

Well, I shall have the opportunity to see him soon, so I ought to make some preparations.

"Seraph!" I bellowed, and within moments, my butler appeared before me.

"I am aware, my lord. I shall arrange gifts for the child and sweet treats that will endear your grandchild to their grandpa," he assured.

It appears that I don't need to say it, huh?

"There has always been something that piqued my curiosity," I remarked.

"What might that be, my lord?" my butler inquired.

"Do you possess psychic powers or the ability to read minds?" I asked, my tone growing colder.

My butler displayed a hint of surprise at my sudden change in demeanor but swiftly regained his composure, offering a smile.

"My lord, I have served you since the day you were born. Naturally, I am well acquainted with your temperament. I am akin to your second father or perhaps your brother."

It's nice to hear you thought like. As I about to say it. My mouth say it otherwise. 

"Since when did a dog learn to converse with a human?" I retorted icily.

My butler momentarily faltered, his expression turning somber as he released a brief sigh.

"I apologize, my lord. I shall take my leave now. Excuse me."

As he departed, it dawned on me that I needed to consider how I could make an impression on that child...

"Argh! What am I even contemplating?" I exclaimed in frustration, sighing to myself.

Placing a finger beneath my ear, I employed Transmission Communication.

"Yes, we shall proceed as planned. Inform the potential successors from the other clans about the grand-scale gathering, Very well, then. Farewell. Extend my regards to the other children."

After concluding the call, I withdrew my hand and murmured,

 "It wouldn't hurt to keep his participation a secret. No, I shall make it a delightful surprise."

The thought of their astonishment upon seeing him on the stage brought a mischievous smile to my face, although it carried the risk of escalating matters negatively.

Meanwhile, Seojun found himself in an expansive classroom that could accommodate hundreds of individuals—a space resembling a grand gymnasium. The principles of the Hero Academy had leveraged their knowledge to expand each classroom to its maximum potential, enabling students to engage in various subjects.

They harnessed the principles of mana and artifacts imbed with vast void spaces to transform every classroom.

 Even a small room would expand and accommodate the occupants, with tables enlarging to accommodate the necessary study materials. For ordinary students, these provisions were essential for their academic pursuits, allowing them to place an array of books on the table for their studies.

Seojun sat in his chair, flipping open the book he held in his hands. The title read "Advanced Mana Management." 

He let out a weary sigh, finding it preposterous that the knowledge imparted in these books was limited to their collective experiences, devoid of any theoretical framework or insights to aid humanity in the face of unforeseen crises that surpassed their existing understanding.

Lost in his ruminations, Seojun pondered, "Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to offer them a little assistance."

Slowly, the book levitated before him, and his feather pen began to swiftly inscribe new words upon its pages. Within minutes, an entirely rewritten book emerged, brimming with valuable insights.

"Not just Management. They all need revision," Seojun murmured, extending his mana and casting his gaze upon the array of books before him. One by one, he painstakingly altered the contents, meticulously transforming each letter of the text.

Naturally, he couldn't single-handedly rewrite every book, so he focused on the subjects that held the utmost importance: Management, Application, Practical, Theory, Calculations, and History. These were the areas that required immediate attention.

Having completed the revision of these six books, Seojun calmly teleported them one by one to the office of the headmaster.

As the pile of books grew, Seojun mused, "Ah, I should leave my mark as well."

Drawing upon his magical abilities, he inscribed a distinctive signature upon each of the six books—a mark that would convey to his aunt that he was the one responsible.

Feeling a sense of satisfaction, Seojun envisioned his aunt's reaction upon discovering the revised books.

 A mischievous giggle escaped his lips as he refocused his attention on the ongoing lectures within the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone. I hereby announce donation are finally here. Your donation make me can keep working harder! 

Buy me a coffee in: ^-^

ko-fi.com/yamatasan

Or Donate on my paypal :>

paypal.me/YamataKun

1