[Author Announcement!]
56 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi! Yamata here. 

I decided to monetized this series on moboreader. I use my pen name Yamata-Sensei and the Title on there were slightly different. 

Okay for starters.. Why would I monetized my series? If I can just upload it here? Not really making any sense right. And I don't want to write forcedly and follow the insane deadlines.

However my friends online said this to me. 

"Why don't you monetize your novel?" 

Of course I refused because I just wanted to write for my entertainment. And this is also my way to escape reality. 

But one day.. I was frustrated.. Why? My phone battery were broken, my family finances are bad. This make me to the point decided to start freelancing. I started upload a post where can I upload my novel but I don't want those picky ones. 

Anyway...that's all reason why I decided to monetized my novel.

"My Parent's Regressed to prevent me from becoming a Villain" were the title on it. I think it also much better than current title I have so, I will also change the title here. From now on it will be "My Parent's Regressed to prevent me from becoming a Villain" instead of "My parent's regressed to stop me from becoming a Villain" 

And Good News! you can see the character illustration by ai of Seojun, Jason and Lee Min Ye! on the book cover. 

Here's the link on it. 

https://m.moboreader.com/bookDetail/47507322/Scifi/My-Parents-Regressed-to-prevent-me-from-becoming-theVillain 

Everyone wish me luck on this journey. 

2