Chapter 79:          Space is Fun!
61 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Spoiler

This chapter having extra spaces isn't an error, but a joke.

[collapse]

Chapter 79:          Space is Fun!

(Marinkia’s POV)

This really is interesting… I mean, space is space. It being mostly a black void and all. But the planets are very interesting. Holy fuck… It’s… it can’t be…

Marinkia: “The humans were right about something…” I say with a defeated tone.

Anna: “Fuck them! I rediscovered that theory already! I’ll just take credit for it, don’t worry.” She said with an angry tone.

What were the humans right about? What the fuck was it called? The great filter? Or something… Well, yeah. That’s completely correct… Jumping to a new galaxy, further than anyone on our planet has ever seen or been to, revealed this to me.

It was like going through a huge holographic false wall. Behind me was a sci-fi laser-like net, which held a holographic display. The use was very obvious… It was to block out anyone from those galaxies from seeing… this.

Anna: “I am worried that they might shoot you down…” She said with a nervous tone.

Thanks for the spoiler!!! Anyway, yeah. In front of me were various planets, all that looked to be green and easily inhabited by creatures similar to us. Or not? It’s hard to say. What I do know, is that spaceships are everywhere…

Heh… our spaceship is better! No, really. Those ones look to be using some annoying type of fuel, and I could hear them even miles away. Anna, I choose you to scan them!

Anna: “I already scanned them! And you’re right. My spaceship is better! Hah! We might not be the first to explore space, but at least we’re the best at it now!” She said with a smug tone.

That brings up the question why we have better shit than these other people… How is it that they beat us to space, but not in how advanced our spaceship technology is? As for the worry about being shot, it shouldn’t happen.

Anna was just being paranoid. This ship was equipped with the ability to go completely invisible. And I doubt that these ships have radars that can detect it. Our ship is more advanced, after all. Heh, I just keep getting smugger and smugger…

Either that, or Anna and I are being scammed… Eh, I will just continue with my blissful ignorance to the possible dangers that I am facing. Never did me wrong before. That is, diving headfirst into crazy shit. I did agree to go on this spaceship.

Anna: “Where should you go…” She said with a thinking pose.

Marinkia: “Shouldn’t you be telling me where I should go?” I reply.

Anna: “But… then I will be responsible for your death… I’ll have you know that Krul almost executed me for poisoning and sex changing all of those male mates…” She said with a shiver.

Marinkia: “At this point, hasn’t my mother stayed her hand from executing you multiple times? You do recall how you, “for fun” hacked into our Credit system, and gave yourself quintillions of Credits, right?” I reply with an evil tone.

Anna: “That really was for fun, though…” She said with a pout.

Marinkia: “You spent five billion Credits that you didn’t earn, all on a research project of yours! If it didn’t just so happen to be this space travel research, I am sure that your head would have rolled.” I say with a stern tone.

Anna: “…”

Marinkia: “Fuck… you’re just distracting me, aren’t you?” I say with an annoyed tone.

Anna: “Ooh…” She moaned.

Marinkia: “…”

Why the hell did she just moan!? That wasn’t a fake moan, either… That was the full, un-fakeable moan of a woman being pleasured… She is… she wouldn’t be touching herself right now, would she?…

Anna: “…Stop that.” She said with a flustered tone.

Marinkia: “What did I do!?” I exclaimed in confusion.

Anna: “Not you! You see, I took your advice to heart. Currently, there is a very nice woman who is very focused on trying to pleasure me right now. She did it too well, so I revealed myself.” She explained with a happy tone.

Marinkia: “…”

Girl… it has literally only been three days since I left earth… Which, yeah, it’s crazy how fast this ship is. But on the other hand, why did you already have a girlfriend!? Anna isn’t stupid enough to have a one-night stand…

Anna: “Make no mistake, this girl will be my wife. I did all of the research into making sure that I found the right woman, and so far, it is working out perfectly between us.” She said with a proud tone.

Marinkia: “…Can you please stop stalling?” I plead.

Anna: “But I have a cute girl here to please me… I would much prefer focusing on her instead.” She said with a pout.

Marinkia: “Stop focusing all your brain energy on your specific “kitten” and help me out with this dangerous situation! I swear, I will send the recording of this call to my entire family!” I threatened with a serious tone.

Anna: “Don’t do that!!! I will be dead within an hour!! Look… Just find a safe place to land. Any of those planets seem fine, and you don’t actually need to land. Just look around, I guess?” She suggested.

Just look around? This genius woman, who is always coming up with amazingly crazy things, is dumbfounded at the moment? Is she losing her mental capacity from the girl pleasuring her special garden!?

Wait… fuck! She said that she was a virgin, and I doubt she even touched herself before… Being the research obsessed woman that she is… Not to mention, but sex for Numens is on an entirely different level of sex for humans. Which Anna did a study on.

That being sex for us is if you increased the sensitivity of a human to over ten times. No wonder she is so useless right now. Anna’s new lover is literally rocking her world…

Anna: “Mmm… that’s good…” She moaned once more.

Marinkia: “…”

Anna: “Ah!” She exclaimed.

Marinkia: “Please just end the damn call if you’re going to keep fucking moaning…” I say with a defeated and pleading tone.

Anna: “No, no! I wasn’t moaning! Marinkia! Something entered the ship!” She said with a hurried tone.

Marinkia: “Huh? How!?” I yell in shock.

Anna: “I don’t know… Maybe we were tricked again? I have no idea, but go to the left side of the control room. I stored your weapon, and some new experimental laser guns in the wall container.” She informed with a nervous tone.

Running over to where she pointed out, I pushed a button on my PC, and the wall moved to the side, revealing my Katan and some cool sci-fi-looking guns. Rather than the guns, I just opted for my Katana.

Anna: “It’s coming to the control room…” She informed.

Marinkia: “I know…”

Now I kinda regret not letting Anna install the better radar inside the ship. There weren‘t any cameras, either. We never expected something to invade us. Nor was this ship supposed to be a massproduced machine. It was just a one off for the testing. Whatever was coming my way, I readied myself for it. I just hope that I can deal with it, and return home safely to my family…

4