Chapter 94: The Final Showdown!!!
109 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 94: The Final Showdown!!!

(Selenia’s POV)

Selenia: “Any last words, Tucker?” I ask.

Tucker: “Fucker… You’re supposed to say that only when you are about to kill me, not before the fight has even started!” He yelled in annoyance.

Selenia: “Eh, who knows. If I can’t hold back, you might just die in one hit. Remember that slap a while back? I wasn’t trying at all. I was even surprised at how far and how hard you flew.” I reply with a shrug.

Tucker: “Yeah… I remember that one… I damn near almost died, even though I am a goddamn blessed being!” He replied with a scoff.

Tucker’s sword was drawn, it was clear that he was ready to fight me. But, I honestly paid little attention to him. Though, I will have to thank Marika later… She seemingly gave Tucker more power, just so that I would be far less bored when fighting him. Ah, my Goddess is so kind and fair!

Come to think of it, this place really was a good room to hold such a final event. Zaid really did waste most of the money that he had access to. Even this being an empire, was a golden throne really needed?

Not to mention, the room was seemingly made out of gold too. At least, the walls and floors were coated in gold. Hm… this place might look like melty cheese while we destroy it…

Tucker: “Are you even paying attention to me?” He asked.

Selenia: “Huh? Ah, nope, not at all.” I reply.

Tucker: “…”

Selenia: “…”

Tucker: “I’ll admit… this throne room sure is in bad taste. That Zaid was crazy as all hell, but it was even worse that he had no idea how to properly decorate a place.” He said with a sigh.

Selenia: “That’s certain… Anyway, are you ready to die?” I reply.

Tucker: “I am more than ready, Selenia. By the way, I took a potion that prevents me from feeling any pain. So if you see me not reacting to anything, that is why.” He informed.

Selenia: “Oh, is that why you haven’t noticed that I cut your hand off?” I reply with a cheeky tone.

Since he was right handed, I cut off his left hand for fun. It was to my surprise that he didn’t react to it. Though, seeing his reaction now, well… heh, it was very satisfying to see. Entertain me some more, Tucker!

Tucker: “Dismembering me even before the fight began? Where is your honor?” He shouted.

Selenia: “That cut off hand was supposed to single the fight starting in earnest. And it was your left one. It’s not my fault that you decided to take some drugs. Silly little horrible drug boy.” I reply with a laugh.

Tucker: “God… talking to you is making my want to kill myself with my own hands… Can we just fight to the death now?” He pleaded.

Selenia: “Sure, I guess.” I reply with a shrug.

Vanishing before my eyes, Tucker appeared right in front of me. Since I was faster than him, I actually saw him move, so I was more than able to block his sword with my own with great ease. It was so boring… Tucker couldn’t even make my sword budge at all.

Tucker, being the asshole that he is, made it so his sword slipped from mine. Then, he used his bleeding stump where his hand used to be, to splash blood all in my eyes. Probably in an attempt to blind me and make the fight more fair.

Tucker: “…”

Unfortunately for him, I can use cleaning magic. Before I could retaliate from this annoying trick, all of my wives ganged up on Tucker and started beating him. Hey! I didn’t agree to allow you three to jump Tucker! Goddess… why do I find it so hot to see my wives beating my enemy to death?

Resoria: “How dare you get your filthy blood on our wife!” She yelled as she kicked Tucker’s head.

Cirilia: “Filthy blood!” She yelled, ripping off Tucker’s arm.

Zella: “You will pay for that, you little bastard!” She exclaimed, kicking his nuts after chanting a spell.

Oh? He is screaming? Is it due to the jumping, or something else? Ah… Zella put back his feeling pain. Not to mention, but they barely used much force at all. They could easily kill Tucker in one hit, but they much preferred to torture the dude in my honor. Ah, how romantic.

Selenia: “Hey… um… can I please still fight him?” I ask, practically pleading, grabbing hold of Resoria’s dress to get her attention.

Zella: “Just let us dismember him, dear. I promise that we will make it up to you later.” She said with a consoling tone, patting my head before returning to torture Tucker.

Selenia: “…”

Resoria: “Selenia, what he did was the equivalent of spitting in your face. As your wives, we can’t take that sitting down. We’re sorry for ruining this special moment for you, but we have to punish Tucker for this crime against our dear and lovely wife.” She explained with a smile, taking my hand.

Resoria led me to the throne. She sat down on it, and then she gestured for me to sit down on her lap. Then, I had a front-row seat of my other wives torturing Tucker to death. All the while, Resoria rubbed my head like I was a kitten.

Selenia: “Am I kitten, or something?” I ask with a scoff.

Resoria: “Yup. Our special little kitten.” She happily replied, making me look at her in the eyes, she soon took my lips into a small and short kiss.

Selenia: “…”

Resoria: “?”

Selenia: “Why did you put on lipstick again?” I ask with a sigh.

Resoria: “Oh, to better mark you as mine, don’t you know?” She answered.

Selenia: “…”

While my wife distracted me from her flirting with me, my other wives had already tortured Tucker dead. Staying upon his corpse, my wives both used blue flame magic to burn his left over torso, and the dismembered parts.

Marika: “What a boring, boring end to this game…” She said with a sigh.

Selenia: “Yes, I would say so. Even with your power, he didn’t stand a chance against me… I mean, the wraith of the revenge of my wives.” I say with a giggle.

Resoria: “Marika, we’re good friends, but please know that Selenia is very upset at this conclusion.” She said with a serious tone.

Marika: “I am more than aware of that. But what can I do to fix this situation? Instead, I do have an offer for your little wife.” She replied.

Selenia: “What’s the offer?” I ask.

Marika: “Ah, so you’re aware that you are their little wife, huh?” She jokingly said with a laugh.

Selenia: “…”

Marika: “Simply put, I want to take you with me to go kill those two God’s. I promise you that it will be far more satisfying than what happened with Tucker.” She proposed.

Oh? I get to go kill some shitty God’s? That makes this shitty display from Tucker almost worth it…

Selenia: “That sounds amazing!” I say with an excited tone.

Marika: “Okay, let’s go right now! After all, with Tucker’s death, the game is over. Now then, you three, please go get your wedding gifts for Selenia while we’re gone.” She said, taking my hand.

My wives: “Okay!” They all agreed.

With a cheeky smile, I was taken away in a flash. Now, I was in some, weird, white room. In front of me was a bunch of maids. A woman in a beautiful dress then stood in front of me as well. Soon, the woman gave me a strong and powerful hug. Shit… Marika didn’t take me here so that I can cheat on my wives, right!?…

6