Chapter 96: The Lush Jungle was Boring Without my Wife…
116 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 96: The Lush Jungle was Boring Without my Wife…

(Zella’s POV)

The jungle of this continent, well… it was that the entire continent is the jungle. Such a place wasn’t fit for living at all. That is, for people to live in. I am sure that insects and animals are thriving in this place.

It is a huge pity, but I will have to kill them all. The witch inside me, which is saying, “No! Don’t kill them! Think about all the research and discovery!” But my heart is saying, “These filthy things will upset Selenia… Kill them all and raze the jungle to the ground in her honor!” And… I will listen to my heart.

Once I burn this place down, then I can change it into a not so lush forest. A place perfect for Selenia to enjoy her pretty life in. Hm… that is a very, very large lizard…

Large Lizard: “Foolish human! You dare to invade our animal empire!?” It yelled.

Oh? It can speak? Before it could say anymore, I speared it with countless ice stakes, killing it almost instantly and only within seconds. If it can speak like this, then it must have a soul.

As much as I hate killing or harming things with souls, I will have to kill them all. Otherwise, Selenia will be too upset to kill them and take over this continent as her rightful home.

Much Liberation Later.

The forest was burning, pushing up smells of burning plants and trees, and even charring flesh. It wasn’t a smell that I much cared for. After all, Selenia did smell the best out of anything in existence.

Spider Queen: “Why… Why are you, such a powerful being, destroying our land!?” She yelled.

Currently, a spider that was the size of an entire castle was before me. She, before starting the burning process, proclaimed herself as the ruler of this land. What a weird land… No wonder that everyone that tried to explore it ended up never coming back.

Zella: “I have no personal grudges against you and your land.” I reply.

Spider Queen: “Then why?…” She asked once more.

Zella: “I am taking over this land, as it will be a great wedding gift to my wife, Empress Selenia.” I answer with a happy smile.

Spider Queen: “…For a girl, you would destroy us?” She asked.

Zella: “A… girl?” I reply.

Selenia wasn’t just a “girl” she was my loving wife! And I won’t sit here and let you insult her like this! Before saying anymore words, I bisected the large spider queen in half with wind magic, killing her instantly.

Zella: “Foolish spider… Being able to speak in my tongue, but saying such annoying words.” I say to no one at all.

Hours Later.

With everything razed to the ground via my fire magic, all that was left was a completely charred land. Not even any ashy trees were left standing. I had turned this entire, lush jungle continent into an empty, black plain.

Cirilia: “…Isn’t this a little extreme, Zella?” She asked.

Zella: “Extreme? How so?” I reply.

While waiting for it to burn, the smoke was most likely clear for miles. As such, Cirilia say said smoke, and she flew here to see what was happening to the land. Cirilia just silently watched with me as it finished burning.

Cirilia: “Selenia would probably just straight up cry if she say the state of this continent…” She said with a nervous tone.

Zella: “Oh, I just needed to burn it first… Now, I can make it perfect.” I reply.

Without waiting for her to reply, I turned the entire continent into a peaceful land with trees. The place was now something that Selenia would find to be perfect. And… with no one here, we can convince her to have sex outside…

Cirilia: “…”

Zella: “Are you impressed, dear sister wife of mine?” I say, gloating with glee at her reaction to my power.

Cirilia: “The land that I took over… it was all just sand. Can you do the same to it as well?” She pleaded.

Zella: “Of course. But not because you asked this of me. I would hate for Selenia to be upset, so I will change the land of your continent into something more suitable for her tastes.” I answer.

Some Flying Later.

With Cirilia guiding me to her continent, I was shocked when I saw the state of it. When she mentioned “sand” I imagined something similar to a beach. But this was just all sand!

Cirilia: “Please don’t burn it all. There are still people living here, you know.” She said with a serious tone.

Zella: “I understand. Did you do the plan?” I ask.

Cirilia: “The men of this land were all worthless scum, so I killed them all instead. Before leaving, I made sure to instruct the women on how to live without males, and how to get each other pregnant.” She explained.

Zella: “How unfortunate… for those men! Now, what should I turn this land into?” I ask with a thinking pose.

Cirilia: “How about the same as your continent?” She replied.

Zella: “Cirilia… Please use your brain.” I say with a stern tone.

Cirilia: “…”

Zella: “If we make every continent look the same, Selenia will be beyond upset. Think of something that isn’t this boring desert, and isn’t my changed continent either. Be more creative.” I explain.

Leaving her to think, I decided to gaze around this land. It wasn’t fertile at all. How the people of this land even survived this long is beyond me. If I was born in a land like this, I would have just ended my life, then and there.

Cirilia: “Please make it a mountain filled green land. After all, your continent was mostly a flat place.” She answered after thinking for a while.

Zella: “Now that is a better idea!” I happily exclaim.

Days Later.

Using more of my power, the land was soon turned into what Cirilia desired. As I hadn’t burned it all to the ground, as it wasn’t flat like my continent, it took far longer for me to finish changing it, unlike my own place.

Zella: “So? What do you think?” I ask after finishing up.

Cirilia: “I think that it is perfect, and that Selenia will just love exploring it.” She said with a smile.

Zella: “Good, good. Now, what should we do?” I ask.

Cirilia: “We should go back to Selenia’s continent and wait for Resoria to get done. Once she is, then we can take over that continent as well.” She answered.

I agreed with her idea, and we flew back to Selenia’s land. Once there, we were shocked beyond belief… Resoria… that woman got ahead of us… Even Cirilia was surprised… What did Resoria even change this land into!? I just hope that Selenia will be happy upon seeing this changed land of hers…

5