Chapter 1 – A New World!
3k 3 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{London, England, United Kingdom}

Mia was lazily browsing through the comments on her new reddit post. The filth and vulgarity on display was arousing to her as she read as thousands of men gave into one of the most basic desires of humankind.

If you would ask her high school 'friends' they would all proclaim that she had always been slutty, a nympho. And they were right, Mia achieved puberty early on, she realized the effect she had on men and she began testing the boundaries of the control she had. One thing led to another and she ended up giving a blowjob to one of her father's friends.

It was Rob who initially introduced her to the world of reddit, a hidden forum where the girls flaunted their bodies for pleasure. It started with a simple pic where she just extended her tongue out, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as her face was caked in makeup to hide her freckles.

One comment turned into two, and one pic turned into hundreds. She was petite in the beginning, barely 18, flaunting her barely legal ass to hundreds of viewers around the world. 

...

She looked down at her double D tits and smiled, she never grew up or her body never developed. After a while of disappointment, she did what every self-respecting nympho would do.

Mia stretched on her bed, her breasts bouncing a little at the sudden movement as she adjusted her crop top and stood up from the bed. Mike was still in bed but she ignored him and looked outside, it was raining. Just because she was a slut didn't mean she didn't appreciate beauty, her balcony had several flowers that were silently flowing with the wind.

~rumble~

A huge thunderclap echoed in the distance as she stared at London from her apartment, the city was shrouded in a comforting silence due to the rain.

~rumble~

The thunderclap roared again, just this time it was closer, a lot closer. It didn't give Mia a second to realize what was wrong, she kind of stopped existing for a second.

...

...

Her consciousness returned as she woke up, she was feeling a little dizzy but gradually she got her senses back. Her sight slowly returned and with it so did her confusion as she stared at the glowing screen in front of her.

...

[Ding!]

[Extractions Succesful...Transmigration in Progress...60...59...58...57]

[You have entered the Selection Room!]

[Motor skills have also been retained.]

[Random character profile generated!]

[Name: Mia Laney]

[Age: 18]

[Gender: Female]

[Class: Succubus]

[Level- 1 (0/100)]

[MP- 100/100]

[Mana Control- 20%]

[Allegiance- Qoyip Kingdom]

[Reputation- commoner(0/100)]

[PHY: 6]

[Mana: 10]

[REF: 6]

[VIS: 9]

[Soul: 10]

[Points: 0]

[Money: 0G 0S 10B]

 

...

Mia stood still in confusion as she read through the screen in front of her, it was a bizarre scenario but when she saw the words transmigration she became scared.

Being an adult creator wasn't that difficult, especially if you wanted to harvest money off of simps by doing half-naked 'raw' shots with just your phone. So with so much time on her hands, she was intimately familiar with the transmigration genre in Japanese anime.

'A world filled with monsters and other fantasy elements...' Mia thought but her gaze softened a little as she looked at the class assigned by the system to her.

A succubus might just be the perfect class for her considering her talents, though she had not done anything too degrading in real life with the Succubus class she would be able to survive.

'Unless I get hunted down for being a demon...'

With nervousness filling her Mia watched the timer tick down, it didn't take long but these might be the longest 3 seconds of her life... except for the first blowjob with Rob, now then she really was nervous.

A white light emitted from beneath her feet as she stared at it in wonder, her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she collapsed.

...


{An unknown amount of time later}

Mia snapped awake, her nose was being tickled by something, and as he hurriedly backed away she realized that she was lying on a patch of grass. Her back pain was gone and her body felt surprisingly light... a little too light.

She looked down in panic as she realized that her tits were gone and so was her ass, her bone pelvic bone was resting on small grass as she stared at her hands in disbelief.

'Noo... my perfect body.' Mia thought as she looked around to see if she could find anything that would allow her to see her reflection. 

'No no no no no...' She kept repeating as her hands felt around her petite body, she had returned back to her undeveloped body. She barely had A-cup breasts and her ass was thin and pale along with her thighs. She rubbed her hands across her face and could feel the freckles on her face.

The tight crop top she was wearing was now loosely hung around the front and the too-tight yoga pants had now become pajamas.

As Mia began to feel despair at other current situations she remembered the class that she had got, a succubus shouldn't be ugly so she must have a way to transform into a busty bimbo again.

'Status?' Mia thought and her status window arrived in front of her once again.

...

[Name: Mia Laney]

[Age: 18]

[Gender: Female]

[Class: Succubus]

[Level- 1 (0/100)]

[MP- 100/100]

[Mana Control- 20%]

[Allegiance- Qoyip Kingdom]

[Reputation- commoner(0/100)]

[PHY: 6]

[Mana: 10]

[REF: 6]

[VIS: 9]

[Soul: 10]

[Points: 0]

[Money: 0G 0S 10B]

...

There were several things that she couldn't understand, but for now, she tapped on the Succubus class.

A new window arrived in front of her and her frown slowly evaporated as she thought.

'Succubus shop...'


AN-  So, it's just a basic introduction, this is a smut with a plot story so beware of what you are getting into. This will be your only warning!

52