Chapter 3 The School’s Star
16 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was a perfect reason why she got off a distance away from school. Firstly, to do some morning walking exercise, which was a valid reason. Next was to draw away any unwanted attention from the luxury car. But most importantly, to not cause inconvenience for Mica.

One time, Mica got out of his car to pass her things, and a few high school girls spotted him. One of them acted so quickly, managed to snap a clear shot of him, and posted it on the school’s student board forum. It was a forum managed by the school's news club.

Overnight, it became the #1 hottest topic with the title of “Who Is This Mysterious Pretty Boy?”, overtaking the all-year-round trendiest post about the famous ‘school’s star’.  It was a breathtaking picture of him with her face blurred out.

Some people who recognized her despite the blurred picture, kept pressing her for his information. Whilst others managed to track his socials.

Eventually, the buzz subsided after a couple of weeks and the student’s forum was peaceful again. And every now and then, he was still being mentioned in the forums. 

Ever since then, after some persuasion, Mica would just drop her off less than a mile from school.

Rosie walked along the path to her school and enjoyed the morning breeze and the beautiful weather as she was met with other students who gradually showed up. It was a slightly slanted slope to the school surrounded by lots of trees. There were cars passing by along the road leading up to the high school. Nice day she thought, looking forward to her new day in school.

Approaching the gates, she saw a crowd forming near the school entrance. Their attention was fixated on a silver van that was parked near the gates. The crowd watched as they gossiped and whispered among each other, and everyone gasped when they saw who got out of the car. 

It was Septh, a handsome guy with short platinum hair and icy blue eyes.

Septh was a model and quite a famous actor who had a few notable acting roles. He recently even got cast as the male lead of a highly anticipated teen romance drama, "The Hottest Actor of All Time Is My Neighbor". Although he's a busy actor, he was a senior at the high school that Rosie attended, where Rosie was a junior high school student

The crowd went out of control when he appeared. They screamed in excitement and crowded around him. 

Three bodyguards were seen pushing the crowd away and Septh was seen adjusting his hoodie to hide his face, trying to make his way to the classroom. 

Nobody foresaw him coming to school today as he was usually busy at work and made up for school in a private setting. However, he did often show up in school, where his aunt was the principal. 

The bodyguards were heard saying,

“Be careful, make way please.”

“Please back off and make way!”

“No pictures!”

Few teachers came out to get the students in line. Although the scene was chaotic, they had always managed to control the crowd as they had done for the past couple dozen times. 

Rosie quickly avoided the crowd and reached her locker. She then headed straight to her classroom. There she saw her friends, Bethany and Jessica, looking out the window. They were casually chatting with each other while enjoying the scene unfolding in front of their eyes, like the others. 

“Aww… He’s so hot!” Bethany exclaimed.

“It’s always so chaotic when he’s here,” said Jessica who’s beside her.

“It’s so hard to meet him in school…”

“He’s so popular of course he will be surrounded by people all-the-time. Not surprised by how hard it is to get close to him.”

Bethany sighed, “I hope I could just talk to him once.”

“Bethany, be lucky that you are already in the same school as him.”

Rosie put down her bag and went over to them by the window. “Good mor-ning~”

“Oh hey Rosie, good morning!” Bethany waved at Rosie.

“Morning pal.” Jessica greeted.

Looking outside the window at the crowd, Rosie was sympathetic to the man who was in the center of it. “To think that he hardly has the chance to have a peaceful school life…”

Bethany explained, “He only ever comes to school a few times this year. I heard he tried to come to school when he had the time. Recently I saw the latest entertainment news that his new film has started shooting so he’s going to be very busy.” The crowd had slowly dispersed as Septh entered the school building. “Soon we won’t get many chances to see him in school.”

A girl classmate walked over to them, “Morning, could you hand over today’s homework?”

“Morning class prez.” Their discussion about the school’s star ended abruptly.

They took out last week’s homework and handed it to the class president.

Bethany looked at her with a hint of resentment.

"You should all stop looking at the school's star, class is starting already" She turned around with her back facing them. "It's not like you had a chance anyway..." She mumbled softly but clear enough that they could hear her and walked away quickly.

"What the-" Bethany got up and was seen almost launching at her.

"Bethany..." Rosie and Jessica stopped her.

"What kind of a crazy class prez we have!"

 

End of Chapter 3

1