Chapter 8 Seeing Red
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He pinned her down, lifting both of her hands up against the bed and strongly gripped them apart the side of her head. Rosie, feeling the tightened grip, moaned in pain. And she felt the grip getting tighter.

She was currently lying face down, with Mica straddled against her waist. She was shocked and felt very uncomfortable. He put his weight on her and she felt as if she couldn’t breathe. His hands were much bigger than hers plus his fingers were long, pinning her hands up her head against the sheets underneath. At that moment, she tried to break free from his grip. She twisted her wrists a little to loosen up the grip but it was too tight, she couldn’t even move an inch!

He looked so delicate, how is he so strong!

Tears began welling up as she felt the pain in her wrists and waist. “Mica! What are you doing! Get off!” 

Mica leaned his upper body over her and moved his mouth close to her ears. He was composed and calm, she could feel his warm breath as he was breathing against her ears and the side of her face.

“Shh… don’t be so loud… do you want them to hear?” 

He stroked her hair to the side of her ear. 

“Do you know how I feel, when you almost jumped out of your chair when you saw me today?” 

He planted his face in her nape and sniffed her. Then, he lifted his face, revealing the red blush that was slowly spreading over his face. His eyes were not only perplexing, but also alluring, but Rosie couldn’t see as her face was half buried in her sheets. 

“Why are you so scared of me, I didn’t even do anything to you… But you did. You know, I always know when you lie. That guilt on your face says it all.”

She tried to struggle but soon she gave up and begged him. “Mica, I’m sorry about today, please, I can explain- Ouch!” She jolted.

She felt sharp pain coursing through her neck, Mica had bit the side of her nape!

“Aww! It hurts, Mica, Stop!”

He bit harder the more she pleaded and struggled but all that was in vain. Her voice was partially muffled by the sheets and tears flowed out of her eyes uncontrollably…

::::::::::::::::::

After a while…

He let go of his bite.

Rosie was tired, she laid down on her bed and had already stopped resisting. 

He freed one of his hands and touched the bitten part on the side of her nape as if admiring his own work.

“You can tell me anything, don't hide from me.” He looked at her dearly, with a gaze full of devotion and madness. 

“It really hurts me when you think I would be angry at you, why would I be? Don’t you know? That I…” He stroked her hair gently, “Even if you want to spend time with your friends, you can tell me…” He moved his hand to caress her cheeks… but suddenly he stopped. “No… Come to think of it, you shouldn’t… They aren’t your friends.”

He released her and stood up suddenly,

“You lied to me, you lied to me, you lied to me…”

Mica kept repeating his words over and over again, walking back and forth.

“Do you like to be with your friends so much? What even are you to them?”

Rosie was silent.

“You think… that they even like you?” He stopped in his tracks and looked at her. “Your friend, what’s her name again? Jessica. Did you see how she was looking at me? She kept staring at me the whole time, almost bore a hole in my head.”

Rosie was still silent but slowly moved to bury her head in her sheets.

“I endure her stares because of you. Do you even think that Bethany… that witch even thinks of you as a friend?” 

She clenched her bed sheets tightly.

“I didn't know that you don't trust me. Why are you so wary of me? And you’re willing to lie to me to mingle with your so-called “friends”?” He made the air quote sign when he addressed her friends.

“...S.t.” She mumbled in her sheets.

“What?” 

“Stop.” 

“I can’t hear you Rosie.”

She got up and took her pillow from the top of her bed and threw it at him.

“Get out.”

“...” He grabbed the pillow that was thrown at him before it managed to hit him.

“I said get out!” She yelled.

“So you chose them over me, is this what it is?”

“You psycho!” In the heat of an argument, she shouted at him.

“You don’t even know what they truly are on the inside. I know best, rely on me! I'm just saying this because I don’t want to see you get hurt!”

She was tired… very tired… her neck hurt, and her heart…  “I don’t want to listen…” Slipping down her bed, she hunched over and hugged her knees, burying her head in her legs.

Mica watched her for a moment, clenched his fists, and bit his lips when he heard her sniffling. After a while, he finally opened his mouth,  “If you want to be with them so much, don’t bother me from now on.”

She looked up at him. 

Mica, who was standing nearby, met with her eyes. His eyes looked sad and helpless. Then her mind went blank when she saw tears flowing down his cheeks. 

Mica turned around, unlocked the door, and got out of her bedroom.

Rosie supported herself by her bed to stand up, holding out her hand towards the door. “W-wait…” Her body moved before her words. But Mica had shut the door behind him.

She stared at the door, tons of emotions welled up inside her.

 

End of Chapter 8

1