Chapter 29
45 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hahaha! It's so easy! I can't wait to find someone to try it!"

A week's time is fleeting, when Sasori came out of the crafting room with dark circles under his eyes, he just happened to see Hidan holding his brand new Scythe and couldn't put it down!

The brand new Scythe is about the same height as Hidan's. The tail end has a lock attached to another small hook sickle. The black short spear has also been modified to be more polished and sharp.

"There are many people, let's go."

Sasori smiled and nodded at Hidan. He laid a lot of spider threads outside in advance. As a result, many of these spider threads have been touched, and Sasori found that the spider threads were connected to the ears in addition to warning. , Can also eavesdrop on the voice of the person touching the line.

Many people have gathered outside. One, its because Sasori and Hidan look like soft important people, and they are also generous, and the other is that they are seen everywhere buying a lot of stuff, dangling in the black market every day, Hidan as a Cultist identity has been exposed. The followers of the Cult in the Land of River have been rewarded with a sky-high price!

After Sasori and Hidan left the blacksmith's shop, they cooperated and turned into an empty alley. After a while, 6 ninjas followed quickly into the alley.

"Hahaha! So cool!"

"gone."

About an hour and a half later, Sasori and Hidan reappeared at the entrance of the alley. Hidan had a cheerful face and was covered blood Bloodline. Sasori hadn't changed at all, and waved at Hidan.

Behind the two of them are six ninjas of different deaths, and everyone has the same thing in common, that is, a face full of fear, as if they have seen something incredible.

On the appointed day, Pakura had already waited at the appointed place early, Chiyo and Ebizō had also waited for Sasori's appearance not far away. The sun had already set west, but Sasori still did not appear.

Just as the sun began to sink into the horizon, Sasori appeared in the center of the setting sun, and the elongated figure slowly walked towards Pakura.

"I thought you were afraid to come."

Pakura sneered, and immediately assumed a fighting posture.

"In order to get rid of the chasing soldiers of the Land of River, let's start, Parasite String."

Sasori smiled, and after explaining it, the battle started without any nonsense, and the middle finger hooked, and the Parasite String popped to Pakura first!

"Scorch Style. Flame coat!"

Pakura had been responsible for Sasori's secret safety for the past few months. She knew Sasori's methods quite well. She immediately sneered. His hands were quickly sealed, and his body surface was wrapped in a layer of orange flame, and she just fell to the leaves. The Parasite String on the surface was burned!

"Tsk, the connection can be blown unexpectedly, double Bullet String!"

When Sasori raised his brow, he knew that things would never be that simple. Pakura's flame coat directly defeated Sasori's Parasite String, but Sasori never thought that he would defeat Pakura so easily. He immediately stretched out his hands and locked it. The two vital points of Pakura and launched an attack!

"Scorch Style. Sparks!"

Pakura quickly sealed the seal again, and countless fireballs the size of a finger ejected from Pakura's mouth, not only offsetting the Bullet String shot by Sasori, but also enveloped Sasori's location!

Sasori has never relaxed his physical exercises. When countless fireballs came, he fled away, and the crow behind him was also liberated!

"Scorch Style. Over Steam!"

It's just that Sasori's physical skills are far from Pakura's. Sasori has just liberated the crow, and Pakura has appeared in front of him, directly and ruthlessly resorting to her most powerful overkill! The person who is hit by this trick will be directly evaporated the water in the body!

"Puff!"

Sasori reacted quickly, Pakura's dagger failed to hit Sasori, but stabbed the crow's body.

"Huh! Even if the puppet is killed by over-steam, it will be evaporated and become even more vulnerable!"

Pakura snorted coldly. She was completely blocked by the crow. Pakura's tactic was to crush Sasori's puppet first! The naked eye can see the steam coming out of the crow, and her Scorch Style is not only effective for people! All objects that contain moisture are all effective!

With a cold snort, Pakura immediately supported the ground with one hand, and a 180-degree revolving kick came on the spot, slamming the part where the crow was hit!

"Boom!"

It's just different from the scene where Pakura imagined it was kicked into pieces at a glance. The crow just made a muffled noise, appeared a slight depression, and did not appear to burst like Pakura imagined.

"How is this possible!"

2